ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ann Coulter Bitch Slapped! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
29th September 2006 05:36 PM
pdog Foley is going to be on NBC's " to catch a predator" tonight?
29th September 2006 05:38 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
He ran against a guy who said, "Message: I care." He actually SAID THAT! Then he ran against a guy who referred to himself in the third person. Glencar doesn't like THAT either! And yet he couldn't get over 50% of the vote either time. A guy running like he was in 1996 with a good economy & peace should have done much better against Doley Bob. Glencar says, "My case. I rest it."

Let's face it. At the very least 40% of the country was convinced by non-stop Republican bashing 24/7/365 to never vote for him under any circumstances, ever. In 1996, he received 49.24% of the vote in a legitimate three person race. Whereas, Mr. WarTime, Economy's Great barely eked 50.7% in 04 and I won't even mention him losing the popular vote in 00. But then again, I thought it was about the Electoral College with you guys, anyways?
29th September 2006 05:53 PM
pdog We all agree, there's a war in Iraq, people are dying and it's The Democrats and Republicans fault.

29th September 2006 06:22 PM
glencar
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

Let's face it. At the very least 40% of the country was convinced by non-stop Republican bashing 24/7/365 to never vote for him under any circumstances, ever. In 1996, he received 49.24% of the vote in a legitimate three person race. Whereas, Mr. WarTime, Economy's Great barely eked 50.7% in 04 and I won't even mention him losing the popular vote in 00. But then again, I thought it was about the Electoral College with you guys, anyways?

Perot was a non-factor by 1996. Was he even in all the debates? And Bush in 2004 actually ran a great campaign against more than just Kerry. He had Soros money against him. All those 527's can add up to a third force in a race. The GOP didn't have a sizable force on their side that year.
29th September 2006 06:23 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:
We all agree, there's a war in Iraq, people are dying and it's The Democrats and Republicans fault.

I do wonder why we can't get it together there. I blame Paul Bremer. A few key mistakes early in his tenure have hamstrung us since.
29th September 2006 06:31 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I do wonder why we can't get it together there. I blame Paul Bremer. A few key mistakes early in his tenure have hamstrung us since.

You wil get no argument about Bremer... I really don't know why Rummy is exempt. It's like so obvious to me how many mistakes he made, and the lies. Generals have flat out said, we asked for this or that and he denied it. Things that would've made people live, save money and made Iraq safer and better...
I'm not sure if this situation now, is lost. I want to have hope, so much is on the line. Get this fuckhead out. Put a General, not a defense contractor in this position. someone who knows warfare, not selling weapons!
29th September 2006 07:10 PM
glencar According to Woodward(FWIW!) Andy Card(a real asshole) tried to recruit Laura Bush to get W to dump Rummy in late 2004.
29th September 2006 07:20 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's getting almost certain that the Dems are going to win the House. Another GOP member had to resign today because he had sent explicit emails to a Congressional page. Dems ass-fuck 'em & serve for another 6 terms but GOPers have to resign immediately. There's little chance that he can be replaced on the ballot.

Can't Jeb Bush appoint someone? They do with Senators when they quit

What a freak Foley is. Too bad Barney Frank didn't have the courage to resign when it came out a male prostitution ring was being ran out of his house

29th September 2006 07:22 PM
glencar Apparently, FL law is that it's too late to do anything now. The same thing happened in TX with Delay's seat. Somehow the Dems replaced Torricelli in 2004 with Lautenberg but that's NJ & they're known to be dishonest.
29th September 2006 07:32 PM
sirmoonie I know a lot of you are praying that Max deletes all those little late night drunken rendezvouseses with Fleabot54 now.

Yikes!
pdog Where any of the male hookers 16? It's telling that Foley resigned so quick> There's more to it that a few emails about mundane stuff...
monkey_man I needed to interrupt this slap fight for some really important news. . .

Longoria Splits From Boyfriend, Reports Say

Actress Eva Longoria and her sports star boyfriend Tony Parker have ended their 18-month romance, according to reports.

The couple's split comes at an awkward time -- they've just bought a house together in Los Angeles and they've spent much of 2006 renovating a dream home in Texas.

A friend close to the couple tells Life and Style Weekly, "Eva decided in the end that Tony was not the right one for her."

The insider tells the publication that one reason Eva, 31, decided to call off the relationship was their seven-year age difference: "She just decided he's too young."

French star Parker, 24, plays for the San Antonio Spurs basketball team.
29th September 2006 07:34 PM
pdog Eva Longoria is a bust... with a sweet ass!
29th September 2006 07:36 PM
monkey_man And now she is "wide open"!
29th September 2006 07:39 PM
telecaster
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
And now she is "wide open"!

Wait till jb hears about this

Speaking of jb, Foley is jb 's Congressman

jb should replace him but I am sure he wouldn't be up for a 85% pay reduction
29th September 2006 07:41 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:
Where any of the male hookers 16? It's telling that Foley resigned so quick> There's more to it that a few emails about mundane stuff...

Don't know. But Foley should go to jail if this is true
29th September 2006 07:48 PM
glencar Or featured on those Dateline shows!
29th September 2006 07:57 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Perot was a non-factor by 1996. Was he even in all the debates? And Bush in 2004 actually ran a great campaign against more than just Kerry. He had Soros money against him. All those 527's can add up to a third force in a race. The GOP didn't have a sizable force on their side that year.

You really believe that? I guess you missed that whole swiftboat thing? I'm pretty sure it was in the papers. The Republicans have honed the art of using outside money to do their bidding over many, many years. The Democrats are just starting to catch up. The clear winners for 527's went to the Republicans. Yeah, great campaign. Love that "mandate". Good try, though.

I love how the right has latched onto Soros as one of their boogeymen. (cue Riffy's patented anti-Soros rant) The poor, poor Republicans. It must be tough to not have any of their own rich people pour money into their coffers like water.
29th September 2006 08:00 PM
glencar Swift Boaters were grass roots. They had no Soros money backing them up. They had a grievance against Kerry for his lies during & immediately after the war. I';m sure they were quite gratified to play a role in his defeat but they were nothing like Soros or Peter Lewis or Stephen Bing...
29th September 2006 08:01 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

You really believe that? I guess you missed that whole swiftboat thing? I'm pretty sure it was in the papers. The Republicans have honed the art of using outside money to do their bidding over many, many years. The Democrats are just starting to catch up. The clear winners for 527's went to the Republicans. Yeah, great campaign. Love that "mandate". Good try, though.

I love how the right has latched onto Soros as one of their boogeymen. (cue Riffy's patented anti-Soros rant) The poor, poor Republicans. It must be tough to not have any of their own rich people pour money into their coffers like water.

Good thing you aren't bitter over it
29th September 2006 08:03 PM
glencar Soros says he's done with giving his money to the rathole.
29th September 2006 08:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Swift Boaters were grass roots. They had no Soros money backing them up. They had a grievance against Kerry for his lies during & immediately after the war. I';m sure they were quite gratified to play a role in his defeat but they were nothing like Soros or Peter Lewis or Stephen Bing...

The average contribution to Repubs is way less than that of Dems and we still out fundraise them

Soros gave $25 mill to commie/leftie 527's

Swift Boaters had hardly any cash, the media ran with it

Smells like........victory
29th September 2006 08:04 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Soros says he's done with giving his money to the rathole.

I don't believe it

Glenny did you read those transcripts from Foley?

Sick f*%k
29th September 2006 08:04 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
They had no Soros money backing them up.{sic} defeat but they were nothing like Soros or Peter Lewis or Stephen Bing...

Richard Mellon Scaife????
29th September 2006 08:11 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Swift Boaters were grass roots. They had no Soros money backing them up. They had a grievance against Kerry for his lies during & immediately after the war. I';m sure they were quite gratified to play a role in his defeat but they were nothing like Soros or Peter Lewis or Stephen Bing...

Really? You believe that? Wow.
29th September 2006 08:12 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Or featured on those Dateline shows!

Stealing my stuff man, I posted he would be featured already...
Don't be the Joey to my Maxy...LOL!
29th September 2006 08:14 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

I don't believe it

Glenny did you read those transcripts from Foley?

Sick f*%k

Hemakes Allen and Webb look like great guys... The Webb LA thing is bullshit, he's just a womanizer and sexist! Let's keep it real...LOL!
Sexist or racist... Which way will VA go...
29th September 2006 08:15 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

The average contribution to Repubs is way less than that of Dems and we still out fundraise them

Soros gave $25 mill to commie/leftie 527's

Swift Boaters had hardly any cash, the media ran with it

Smells like........victory

link? I'll give you the lead in fundraising but avg. contribution?

Whatever

Wrong

We'll see.
[Edited by rasputin56]
29th September 2006 08:22 PM
pdog We need a crazy black person involved in a scandal.
Is Charlie Rangel available...
29th September 2006 08:22 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

link? I'll give you the lead in fundraising but avg. contribution?

Whatever

Wrong

We'll see.
[Edited by rasputin56]

Link? This from the person that refuses to list the Dems plan and tells everyone to go find it themselves?

Funny

Typical leftie "Do as I say, not as I do"

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)