ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ann Coulter Bitch Slapped! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
29th September 2006 04:04 PM
Fiji Joe [quote]pdog wrote:

"If you can't listen to anything outside of the party lines, you're fucked"

I think most anyone can listen to "ideas" outside party lines...that usually fosters debate...what people from both sides grow tired of is useless criticism with no alternatives being suggested...that's why we all go round and round on this board...you will notice that when "ideas" are advanced, and not blind criticism, things tend to be more civil here

"I'm a libertarian by definition, which was once a core conservative belief. Like gays, abortion, religion out of politics, conserving the envoirment. Isn't it ironic, the republicans got so far from these beliefs that The democrats are more libertarian?"

You sure about that?...really?...examples please

"The only two true liberal issues I care about are social, healthcare and education. Besides that, I'm a true conservative, who wants smaller governemnt and simple enforcemnt of rational laws"

What are your views on these issues?...and are you sure it's the "republicans" that impede your vision?...I mean I have a pretty good notion as to what the issues are with healthcare and believe me, aside from worthless self-serving banter ideas that the politicians advancing the ideas know will never be implemented, both parties are united in maintaining the status quo...you should know that...health care is the way it is for reasons I don't think you're contemplating...discuss socialized medicine with enough doctors and you'll get my drift...you're drinking Hillary Clinton's kool-aid on this one...you shouldn't

"A conservative is all for capitism, but when a corporation screws the country or it's employees, we side with the workers. I didn't create these definitions, it's just what I believe"

What about when the employees are screwing the corporation?...You cool with that?...I'm just asking...don't read any position into that question

"If you The democrats to have these plans, maybe you should ask the current admin. to actually have a plan. you can't tweak something that isn't there. and to blast Democrats for Democrats have every right in the case of Iraq to want a pull out. If the house is on fire, there's no water to put it out, and you stay in the house... you're gonna die"

Yeah...and then what?...seriously...and then what?

"I'm all for seeing a comprhensive plan, that has enough foresight to be fluid, which war creates. Neither side has shown that, and as an American, I'm pissed as fuck, my security is threatened. As a human being, I'm saddended. b/c people are dying!"

What would you do?...I'd take the oil and tell the fuckers who don't wanna be nice to raise on up...but that's me and I'm not president...you're making this a partisan issue, bashing republicans and in the same breath asking for people to look past party lines...that's odd and such unilateral blame, for the reasons I stated above, is wrong...If you want to make a difference...start in your own backyard...Have Nancy publically state her plan to deal with islamafacism...have her put herself on the record...have her show the world just how dumb Bush is by coming up with a better plan...of course, she'll have to get past the statement she made the other day that the upcoming election "shouldn't be about national security"...she does not share your concern apparently...why not bash her?...just asking...cause that kind of thought seems dangerous considering what is preoccupying you these days

"You nkow me dude. I don't claim to have the answers. But I'm smart enough, in my own right to know bullshit when i see it. i'm also well aware, that as an american, it's my duty to question everything my governement does, and hold them accountable."

Again...what is the value of that?...fine...it makes for good table talk...but what is the value?...your duty is to press your representative into advancing useful ideas and solutions instead of just sitting around bitching about Bush...and as I said...start in your own backyard

All I hear is bitching...that's easy...and compelling...until they force you to drink hemlock
29th September 2006 04:26 PM
rasputin56 Bush sucks and Ann Coulter has an Adam's apple. How's that? Of course, we learned how to non-stop bash from the Republicans and their koolaid swilling minions from 1992-2006. Cough, blowjob, cough.

Funny, the Dems do seem to have a plan on well, just about everything. You may not like the plan and it is difficult to hear because, well, they're currently the minority party and also that would take an idiotic talking point away from the RNC if the corporate media actually broadcast it. How many amendments were offered up yesterday and dismissed by the Republican majority? Most of the time the Repubs don't even allow the Dems to even get to that point. Alas, simple searches will lead you to the "plans". Have fun.

Stay the course.
[Edited by rasputin56]
29th September 2006 04:33 PM
Saint Sway these political thread titles are getting ridiculous...

"Ann Coutler Bitch Slapped"... "Condi Donkey Punches Bubba"... "Hillary Fist Fucks Condi"...
29th September 2006 04:33 PM
pdog Nobody wants to hear the plans, b/c they're long and boring and took time to think up and take real work and will to execute!
Same for my ideas. I'm going to write a post about my plans for heathcare in this country, and then have someone with a one liner dismiss it.
Sorry, not going to happen.
John kerry didn't get elected b/c he was boring a sshit and long winded. Bill Clinton did b/c he had snappy one liners and also had long boring plans. If Kerry had charisma, it would've been different. Republicans and dem. win on wedge issues, not real issues. and that is sad...

Rich white dudes with no kids, those are the guys I'm making pay for education...
Put that in your cock holster!
29th September 2006 04:37 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Funny, the Dems do seem to have a plan on well, just about everything. You may not like the plan and it is difficult to hear because, well, they're currently the minority party and also that would take an idiotic talking point away from the RNC if the corporate media actually broadcast it.

I'm lazy...the plans please...on Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, terrorism, illegal immigration, North Korea etc...there are a few democrats that will advance ideas...but most of them are out of poltical life...Clinton, Carter, etc...then of course, there was Liebermann, but we saw what happened to him

In a nutshell...what is the democrats "plan" with Iran?...and please, don't just cut and paste some ramblings from a drunk Ted Kennedy...the party must have a plan...or perhaps they're content with how Bush is handling it...if so, they should say so...to re-assure the American people

And you're pulling the "minority party card"?...as if they have no voice or opportunity to advance these "plans"?...Man, I see them on TV all the time bitching about something...all they would have to do is add "this is what I would do..." at the end
29th September 2006 04:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:
Nobody wants to hear the plans, b/c they're long and boring and took time to think up and take real work and will to execute!
Same for my ideas. I'm going to write a post about my plans for heathcare in this country, and then have someone with a one liner dismiss it.

The majority of politicians, for selfish career advancing reasons, think just as you do...so there you go...I think that just underscore my feeling on those who do nothing but bitch...my 6 year old son can bitch with the best of them...I guess he has matured politically
29th September 2006 04:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
Bush sucks and Ann Coulter has an Adam's apple. How's that? Of course, we learned how to non-stop bash from the Republicans and their koolaid swilling minions from 1992-2006. Cough, blowjob, cough.

Funny, the Dems do seem to have a plan on well, just about everything. You may not like the plan and it is difficult to hear because, well, they're currently the minority party and also that would take an idiotic talking point away from the RNC if the corporate media actually broadcast it. How many amendments were offered up yesterday and dismissed by the Republican majority? Most of the time the Repubs don't even allow the Dems to even get to that point. Alas, simple searches will lead you to the "plans". Have fun.

Stay the course.
[Edited by rasputin56]

Really? What is the Dem plan on Iraq? Nobody and I mean nobody can figure out what the Dem plan is. Give us a link

How about Iran? Let us know on that also
29th September 2006 04:49 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

The majority of politicians, for selfish career advancing reasons, think just as you do...so there you go...I think that just underscore my feeling on those who do nothing but bitch...my 6 year old son can bitch with the best of them...I guess he has matured politically

The wisdom of and simplicity of children is undeniable...

I don't think I need to or am expected to announce a plan for "the wars".
The current administration and the other party, do!

I have not seen much from either...
It does scare me, that Bush said, if my wife and dog are the only two memebers of my family behind me on Iraq, I still won't change mind.
That's arrogant, and that doesn't make a solution or make him right.
I admire his conviction. I really do. i think it's awesome to feel that strongly. I just would like to hear the plan. He acts like it's some secret or I'm to stupid to be told it. Cut and run or stay the course are not plans, IMO...

Unfortunately, b/c I hate to say it, Iraq needs someone like Pervez Musharraf. Unelected and militant. The problem is reconciling a policy like that with our own beliefs and freedoms!
29th September 2006 04:51 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Really? What is the Dem plan on Iraq? Nobody and I mean nobody can figure out what the Dem plan is. Give us a link

How about Iran? Let us know on that also

Republican: stay the course
Dems: cut and run

Those are not plans...
29th September 2006 04:54 PM
glencar Ann Coulter was just on FOX. Funny stuff. referred to Bubba as a horny hick but not a very good pol. She's correct on both counts.
29th September 2006 04:56 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ann Coulter was just on FOX. Funny stuff. referred to Bubba as a horny hick but not a very good pol. She's correct on both counts.

She dated Bob Guicionne's son!
29th September 2006 05:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

The wisdom of and simplicity of children is undeniable...

I don't think I need to or am expected to announce a plan for "the wars".
The current administration and the other party, do!

I have not seen much from either...
It does scare me, that Bush said, if my wife and dog are the only two memebers of my family behind me on Iraq, I still won't change mind.
That's arrogant, and that doesn't make a solution or make him right.
I admire his conviction. I really do. i think it's awesome to feel that strongly. I just would like to hear the plan. He acts like it's some secret or I'm to stupid to be told it. Cut and run or stay the course are not plans, IMO...

Unfortunately, b/c I hate to say it, Iraq needs someone like Pervez Musharraf. Unelected and militant. The problem is reconciling a policy like that with our own beliefs and freedoms!

I have wondered what the movement has been like on a tri-state Iraq...it would seem the logical solution...or simply cut the Sunnis out of the bargain....but that cannot be our solution...that will have to be the Iraqi's solution...speaking of, you seem to give them a free pass...you shouldn't...Bush, every effectively I might add, gave them the tools to succeed...just out of curiosity...and I think this is important to know...you bash the republicans...but what, on any of these major issues, do you feel like the democrats would do differently and is that better in the long run?...and what of the Libertarians?...What would they have done?...and does anyone besides Fiji and a few select others even appreciate the "end game"
29th September 2006 05:01 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ann Coulter was just on FOX. Funny stuff. referred to Bubba as a horny hick but not a very good pol. She's correct on both counts.

And she would know.

It's far more disturbing that she worships McCarthy than that she used to be a man and won't admit it.

29th September 2006 05:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:

Did she jab her finger and turn purple like that girl on Willie Wonka?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
29th September 2006 05:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I have wondered what the movement has been like on a tri-state Iraq...it would seem the logical solution...or simply cut the Sunnis out of the bargain....but that cannot be our solution...that will have to be the Iraqi's solution...speaking of, you seem to give them a free pass...you shouldn't...Bush, every effectively I might add, gave them the tools to succeed...just out of curiosity...and I think this is important to know...you bash the republicans...but what, on any of these major issues, do you feel like the democrats would do differently and is that better in the long run?...and what of the Libertarians?...What would they have done?...and does anyone besides Fiji and a few select others even appreciate the "end game"

The tri-sate is very smart, The Kurds get all the oil...
They earned it... They were born and killed on it...
Libertarians are more isolationist on wars were we are not directly attacked or threatened...
29th September 2006 05:10 PM
telecaster I do know Charlie Rangle would be head of the appropriations and he said he would "cut all funding" for Iraq if Dems get control

Same thing the Dems did during Vietnam
29th September 2006 05:13 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I do know Charlie Rangle would be head of the appropriations and he said he would "cut all funding" for Iraq if Dems get control

And then what would Charlie do?...I mean with teh vacuum created?...Did Charlie shed any light on that?...Does Charlie even care?
29th September 2006 05:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

And then what would Charlie do?...I mean with teh vacuum created?...Did Charlie shed any light on that?...Does Charlie even care?

Charlie had no comment
29th September 2006 05:15 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
I do know Charlie Rangle would be head of the appropriations and he said he would "cut all funding" for Iraq if Dems get control

and... Is this the political version of holding your breath until you get your way!

Can't blame the dems for Iraq. Dems like spending money there too!

Foley resigned... He likes boys?

29th September 2006 05:15 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

It's getting almost certain that the Dems are going to win the House. Another GOP member had to resign today because he had sent explicit emails to a Congressional page. Dems ass-fuck 'em & serve for another 6 terms but GOPers have to resign immediately. There's little chance that he can be replaced on the ballot.
29th September 2006 05:17 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's getting almost certain that the Dems are going to win the House. Another GOP member had to resign today because he had sent explicit emails to a Congressional page. Dems ass-fuck 'em & serve for another 6 terms but GOPers have to resign immediately. There's little chance that he can be replaced on the ballot.

Politics has gotten so ugly, no?
glencar http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/foley_resigns_o.html
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/foley_resigns_o.html

Look above, I beat you buy a few seconds on the scoop! LOL!
29th September 2006 05:18 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Politics has gotten so ugly, no?

Well, someone who is a pervert should be forced to resign. I'm just disappointed that it's not the same for both sides.
29th September 2006 05:18 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

Look above, I beat you buy a few seconds on the scoop! LOL!

It's that new DSL, no?
29th September 2006 05:20 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:

I'll give you the horny hick schtick but not a good pol? Puhlease. If he's anything, he's that. You can argue (falsely) that he wasn't a good leader but the man is the epitome of politician.

And for those looking for "plans", look and ye shall find. It may take a little more than looking on Drudgeor Newsmax for a link but I faith most can do it. Again, the Bush worshippers of "stay the course to hell" will not like them but so be it. Be prepared for more than a sound bite, though. Never mind, that's all that many in this country can handle. Stick with retarded "cut & run" rhetoric. It seems to work for those inclined not to question.
29th September 2006 05:23 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
It's that new DSL, no?

Holy shit...
Bush didn't listen to Generals on the ground, and staff wanted Rummy fired, including Condi?

Even Laura wanted Rummy gone?
Developing?
DLM?
What is it?
29th September 2006 05:25 PM
glencar He ran against a guy who said, "Message: I care." He actually SAID THAT! Then he ran against a guy who referred to himself in the third person. Glencar doesn't like THAT either! And yet he couldn't get over 50% of the vote either time. A guy running like he was in 1996 with a good economy & peace should have done much better against Doley Bob. Glencar says, "My case. I rest it."
29th September 2006 05:25 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
Well, someone who is a pervert should be forced to resign. I'm just disappointed that it's not the same for both sides.

The guy was Co-chairman of the Missing and Exploited Children Caucus. C'mon, it's about the hypocrisy. The Repubs. like to play the holier than thou, moral saviors for the country and it usually turns out they're more sexually fucked up than anyone else.

[Edited by rasputin56]
29th September 2006 05:28 PM
glencar From what I saw on some website, Foley was a moderate. He was indeed a hypocrite.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)