ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ann Coulter Bitch Slapped! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
29th September 2006 01:39 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

LOL!!!!! That's true! Oooo they really nailed Ann!!! LOL

http://www.glanmore.org/cdncas/memorialair.html

Bill Maher nailed her a few times...
Note to self: Mental image too much to handle!
29th September 2006 01:41 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:
30,000 Canadians served in Vietnam

They have a memorial for the fallen in Windsor Canada

These Canadians were not sent to Vietnam by the Canadian government. They were Canadians living in the US that enlisted. A very Coulteresque attempt to use selective information to bolster an arguement. Go Fish!
[Edited by monkey_man]
29th September 2006 01:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
telecaster wrote:
30,000 Canadians served in Vietnam

They have a memorial for the fallen in Windsor Canada

And just how do you get killed slapping together sloppy joes?
29th September 2006 01:46 PM
pdog

Let's just be Americans today... Can we?
29th September 2006 01:51 PM
glencar I agree. This crap about attacking Ann's Adam's apple & stuff only serves to tear us apart.
29th September 2006 01:52 PM
glencar Besides, 2 weeks from now is the end of Chicago (sad...) but 4 weeks from now is the beginning of AC!
29th September 2006 01:55 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

These Canadians were not sent to Vietnam by the Canadian government. They were Canadians living in the US that enlisted. A very Coulteresque attempt to use selective information to bolster an arguement. Go Fish!
[Edited by monkey_man]

No I believe she mispoke but that she was not entirely wrong. She probably knew of the memorial and assumed they were sent.
29th September 2006 01:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

No I believe she mispoke but that she was not entirely wrong. She probably knew of the memorial and assumed they were sent.

I have questions... If they were canadians, but fought in The US army, were they still Canadian Nationals? And if they served, they must've voluteered, right, b/c you can't draft a foreign national.
This is very confusing...
Although, I do believe Anna was specific in saying Canada sent troops.
She must be kicked hard in the vagina for this. She gets what she gives...
29th September 2006 02:03 PM
glencar You're tearing us A Part!
29th September 2006 02:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

I have questions... If they were canadians, but fought in The US army, were they still Canadian Nationals? And if they served, they must've voluteered, right, b/c you can't draft a foreign national.
This is very confusing...
Although, I do believe Anna was specific in saying Canada sent troops.

Resident Aliens could be drafted back in draft days, and have to sign up for Selective Service today. They are also free to enlist - I think damn near anyone can enlist, even those foreigners in U.S. on temporary work or student visas.
29th September 2006 02:06 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Resident Aliens could be drafted back in draft days, and have to sign up for Selective Service today. They are also free to enlist - I think damn near anyone can enlist, even those foreigners in U.S. on temporary work or student visas.

I wonder, out loud, how well have we screened possible enemies from enlisting in our miltary?
29th September 2006 02:32 PM
telecaster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Mq8kOXV_E

Meanwhile, let's watch Hillary the racist in action

Is Ann an elected official? I am pretty sure Hillary is
29th September 2006 02:34 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Mq8kOXV_E

Allen is, does he represent your political party?
Does someone have to be an elected official to be involved in politics, hell no!

That clip isn't very telling... did she call anyone a nigger?
[Edited by pdog]
29th September 2006 02:37 PM
monkey_man
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Way to change the goalpost! Facts inconvenient. . .change the subject. . .blame a Clinton for something!! Too funny!!!
29th September 2006 02:39 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
telecaster wrote:

She fears a black planet...you've seen how she goes after Condi
29th September 2006 02:39 PM
glencar
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Holy shit, that bitch is crazy! That ain't even funny! At least when Jimmy Webb was shooting up blacks in Watts, it was hilarious!
29th September 2006 02:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Way to change the goalpost! Facts inconvenient. . .change the subject. . .blame a Clinton for something!! Too funny!!!

Dude...at least he didn't start a whole thread on a Rolling Stones message board about it...I mean it ain't like he did that
29th September 2006 02:41 PM
pdog I'll change the subject...

Who said this?:
What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them.

Hillary Clinton
Barbara Bush
Al Franken
Anne Coulter

It doesn't matter, does it. It's just a telling statemnt of how people think and feel, yet pretend it's otherwise...
I include myself, b/c at least admitting there's a problem, bring the hope that it can change...
From NOLA to Baghdad if you ain't American, you're not human, if you are American, you beter be a Republican or you hate America, if you hate America, you don't deserve to be treated as an equal.

29th September 2006 02:43 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

She fears a black planet...you've seen how she goes after Condi

Who comes out first? My bets are on Condi!
Hot lezbo action! Well, At least Lezbo action!
29th September 2006 02:47 PM
telecaster
quote:
pdog wrote:

Allen is, does he represent your political party?
Does someone have to be an elected official to be involved in politics, hell no!

That clip isn't very telling... did she call anyone a nigger?
[Edited by pdog]

No, but James Webb did

Why do you only cherry pick when it is against Repubs?

Allen and Webb are running against each other. Webb admitted he used the n word, Allen did not.

It is called hearsay but you take it as fact
29th September 2006 02:49 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

Who comes out first? My bets are on Condi!
Hot lezbo action! Well, At least Lezbo action!

I don't think Condi's gay...I could be wrong, but she strike me as heterosexual in the manner in which she carries herself
29th September 2006 02:53 PM
pdog
quote:
telecaster wrote:

No, but James Webb did

Why do you only cherry pick when it is against Repubs?

Allen and Webb are running against each other. Webb admitted he used the n word, Allen did not.

It is called hearsay but you take it as fact

Webb hates women, and I don't like either... Both are pigfuckers, morons and losers!
29th September 2006 02:56 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I don't think Condi's gay...I could be wrong, but she strike me as heterosexual in the manner in which she carries herself

former New Jersey Gov. James McGreevey, seemed hetrosexual, still does. He flies very low under the Gaydar, like Hillary. Condi... Dude she's never had a long term relationship with a man. She ain't even faking it, and i repsect that, but the other side is, come out. There's nothing to be ashamed about... Oops, I forgot... She can't!
29th September 2006 03:02 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

From NOLA to Baghdad if you ain't American, you're not human, if you are American, you beter be a Republican or you hate America, if you hate America, you don't deserve to be treated as an equal.

Nonsense...the dividing line is, if all you do is criticize the status quo, and offer no alternatives or no solutions, you offer nothing of value to society...that is a fact...and there is an entire political party built on that premise...a party that uses the bashing method to further its objective...so tell me the value of it...tell me its usefulness...tell me what is worthy of debate and tell me why, given such a premise, you are surprised by the "you're not an American" reaction...am I wrong?...what is the democrats plan in Iraq?...Afghaistan?...How do they intend to deal with OBL or Musharraf or Iran?...you don't have those answers because their leaders never give them and for good reason...then they could not bash the current administration and would lose their political momentum...why do you not question this tactic?...you must admit it's destructive and adds nothing of value in light of the fact that no alternative are being offered

What you are seeing is a lot of people who are fucking tired of others who do nothing but bash...who have no interest in success because success is detrimental to their party's cause and who actually take some pervereted comfort in America's failure...although they will never have the nads to admit it and will always fall back on the "how dare you question my patriotism" cliche...now...if you can acknowledge that these people exist, in large numbers...I'll debate your point with you...if you cannot, then we're just going to go round and round
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
29th September 2006 03:11 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Dude...at least he didn't start a whole thread on a Rolling Stones message board about it...I mean it ain't like he did that

Neither did I
29th September 2006 03:19 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Neither did I

I have been meaning to ask...are those Stones poker chips real?...and are they clay?...and where can I buy them
29th September 2006 03:19 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

former New Jersey Gov. James McGreevey, seemed hetrosexual, still does. He flies very low under the Gaydar, like Hillary. Condi... Dude she's never had a long term relationship with a man. She ain't even faking it, and i repsect that, but the other side is, come out. There's nothing to be ashamed about... Oops, I forgot... She can't!

What about Clay Aiken? He's obviously gay, they all ask him about it, tehre's a stream of former boy toys accusing him & yet HE SIMPLY REFUSES TO ANSWER THE QUESTION! LOL
29th September 2006 03:20 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I have been meaning to ask...are those Stones poker chips real?...and are they clay?...and where can I buy them

I have one $25 from Hard Rock in Vegas. I've seen them for $50 on eBay.
29th September 2006 03:23 PM
monkey_man I pinched the image from an ebay post. . .no clue if they are real.
29th September 2006 03:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Nonsense...the dividing line is, if all you do is criticize the status quo, and offer no alternatives or no solutions, you offer nothing of value to society...that is a fact...and there is an entire political party built on that premise...a party that uses the bashing method to further its objective...so tell me the value of it...tell me its usefulness...tell me what is worthy of debate and tell me why, given such a premise, you are surprised by the "you're not an American" reaction...am I wrong?...what is the democrats plan in Iraq?...Afghaistan?...How do they intend to deal with OBL or Musharraf or Iran?...you don't have those answers because their leaders never give them and for good reason...then they could not bash the current administration and would lose their political momentum...why do you not question this tactic?...you must admit it's destructive and adds nothing of value in light of the fact that no alternative are being offered

What you are seeing is a lot of people who are fucking tired of others who do nothing but bash...who have no interest in success because success is detrimental to their party's cause and who actually take some pervereted comfort in America's failure...although they will never have the nads to admit it and will always fall back on the "how dare you question my patriotism" cliche...now...if you can acknowledge that these people exist, in large numbers...I'll debate your point with you...if you cannot, then we're just going to go round and round
[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Them, Us, They...
We...
When are you going to understand that I'm saying a political party doesn't represent the country. Either of the big two. If you can't listen to anything outside of the party lines, you're fucked.
I'm a libertarian by definition, which was once a core conservative belief. Like gays, abortion, religion out of politics, conserving the envoirment. Isn't it ironic, the republicans got so far from these beliefs that The democrats are more libertarian?
And when you see "my" anger directed towrds Republicns, it's for that reason.
The only two true liberal issues I care about are social, healthcare and education. Besides that, I'm a true conservative, who wants smaller governemnt and simple enforcemnt of rational laws. A conservative is all for capitism, but when a corporation screws the country or it's employees, we side with the workers. I didn't create these definitions, it's just what I believe.
Back to your question, if you want The democrats to have these plans, maybe you should ask the current admin. to actually have a plan. you can't tweak something that isn't there. and to blast Democrats for Democrats have every right in the case of Iraq to want a pull out. If the house is on fire, there's no water to put it out, and you stay in the house... you're gonna die.
I'm all for seeing a comprhensive plan, that has enough foresight to be fluid, which war creates. Neither side has shown that, and as an American, I'm pissed as fuck, my security is threatened. As a human being, I'm saddended. b/c people are dying!
You nkow me dude. I don't claim to have the answers. But I'm smart enough, in my own right to know bullshit when i see it. i'm also well aware, that as an american, it's my duty to question everything my governement does, and hold them accountable. I want answers, not pundits and one liners. It's gotten so bad, in our government, they actually insult our intelligence and convince us that the dissenters are unpatriotic. That my friend, is a huge victory for enemies of the United States. More than anything else I've seen done by a bomb or an attack.
I think i just typed a thousand words in a minute!!!
[Edited by pdog]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)