ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Leaving a Mexican Restaurant in Halifax, NS - September 22
© Tzonistac
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ann Coulter Bitch Slapped! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
28th September 2006 02:43 PM
RollingstonesUSA
28th September 2006 02:44 PM
MrPleasant Is this for real?
28th September 2006 02:45 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Is this for real?

Yes
28th September 2006 02:46 PM
MrPleasant Why the Scissor sisters?
28th September 2006 02:46 PM
glencar He's quite a gentleman...
28th September 2006 02:48 PM
Altamont
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's quite a gentleman...

So is she!

Zing!!!
28th September 2006 02:50 PM
monkey_man This is my favorite Ann moment. . .

28th September 2006 04:37 PM
Lazy Bones LOL...
28th September 2006 04:41 PM
pdog I think Ann coulter should visit Viet Nam and Iraq, then read the constitution and a few history books, then get back to us on that...
28th September 2006 04:43 PM
glencar She's a Constitutional scholar. I've seen that video before in re Canucks. We all amke mistakes.
28th September 2006 04:48 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
She's a Constitutional scholar. I've seen that video before in re Canucks. We all amke mistakes.

God amkes no misteaks!
28th September 2006 04:49 PM
glencar LOL Only when he lets Mohammed start up a new religion...
28th September 2006 04:53 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL Only when he lets Mohammed start up a new religion...

I have it on good authority, that God, dislikes every religion created in Her name!
28th September 2006 04:56 PM
glencar You make God sound like Bea Arthur.
28th September 2006 05:30 PM
rasputin56
quote:
glencar wrote:
She's a Constitutional scholar.

You guys are the kings!

compassionate conservative
constitutional scholar

Great stuff!
28th September 2006 05:39 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
This is my favorite Ann moment. . .

Wow, that is priceless...The dumbfounded look on her face is hilarious!
28th September 2006 06:01 PM
pdog Knowing the constitution and actually supporting its principles are two different animals.
I drink milk, does that make me a dairy farmer?
28th September 2006 06:21 PM
Chuck President Clinton responds to Ann Coulter:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O7NcfDOL71o

LOL!
28th September 2006 06:33 PM
telecaster
quote:
Chuck wrote:
President Clinton responds to Ann Coulter:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O7NcfDOL71o

LOL!

Good one Chuck! We all know Clinton doesn't like 'em skinny like Ann.

He likes the porkers like his wife and Monica:

B. January 21 Sexual Encounter

On Sunday, January 21, 1996, according to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President had another sexual encounter. Her time of White House entry is not reflected in records. She left at 3:56 p.m.(218) The President moved from the Residence to the Oval Office at 3:33 p.m. and remained there until 7:40 p.m.(219)

On that day, according to Ms. Lewinsky, she saw the President in a hallway by an elevator, and he invited her to the Oval Office.(220) According to Ms. Lewinsky:

We had . . . had phone sex for the first time the week prior, and I was feeling a little bit insecure about whether he had liked it or didn't like it . . . . I didn't know if this was sort of developing into some kind of a longer-term relationship than what I thought it initially might have been, that maybe he had some regular girlfriend who was furloughed . . . .(221)

According to Ms. Lewinsky, she questioned the President about his interest in her. "I asked him why he doesn't ask me any questions about myself, and . . . is this just about sex . . . or do you have some interest in trying to get to know me as a person?"(222) The President laughed and said, according to Ms. Lewinsky, that "he cherishes the time that he had with me."(223) She considered it "a little bit odd" for him to speak of cherishing their time together "when I felt like he didn't really even know me yet."(224)

They continued talking as they went to the hallway by the study. Then, with Ms. Lewinsky in mid-sentence, "he just started kissing me."(225) He lifted her top and touched her breasts with his hands and mouth.(226) According to Ms. Lewinsky, the President "unzipped his pants and sort of exposed himself," and she performed oral sex.(227)

At one point during the encounter, someone entered the Oval Office. In Ms. Lewinsky's recollection, "[The President] zipped up real quickly and went out and came back in . . . . I just remember laughing because he had walked out there and he was visibly aroused, and I just thought it was funny."(228)

A short time later, the President got word that his next appointment, a friend from Arkansas, had arrived.(229) He took Ms. Lewinsky out through the Oval Office into Ms. Hernreich's office, where he kissed her goodbye.(230)

C. February 4 Sexual Encounter and Subsequent Phone Calls

On Sunday, February 4, according to Ms. Lewinsky, she and the President had their sixth sexual encounter and their first lengthy and personal conversation. The President was in the Oval Office from 3:36 to 7:05 p.m.(231) He had no telephone calls in the Oval Office before 4:45 p.m.(232) Records do not show Ms. Lewinsky's entry or exit.

According to Ms. Lewinsky, the President telephoned her at her desk and they planned their rendezvous. At her suggestion, they bumped into each other in the hallway, "because when it happened accidentally, that seemed to work really well," then walked together to the area of the private study.(233)

There, according to Ms. Lewinsky, they kissed. She was wearing a long dress that buttoned from the neck to the ankles. "And he unbuttoned my dress and he unhooked my bra, and sort of took the dress off my shoulders and . . . moved the bra . . . . [H]e was looking at me and touching me and telling me how beautiful I was."(234) He touched her breasts with his hands and his mouth, and touched her genitals, first through underwear and then directly.(235) She performed oral sex on him.(236)

After their sexual encounter, the President and Ms. Lewinsky sat and talked in the Oval Office for about 45 minutes. Ms. Lewinsky thought the President might be responding to her suggestion during their previous meeting about "trying to get to know me."(237) It was during that conversation on February 4, according to Ms. Lewinsky, that their friendship started to blossom.(238)

When she prepared to depart, according to Ms. Lewinsky, the President "kissed my arm and told me he'd call me, and then I said, yeah, well, what's my phone number? And so he recited both my home number and my office number off the top of his head."(239) The President called her at her desk later that afternoon and said he had enjoyed their time together.(240)
28th September 2006 06:34 PM
pdog I'm gay when it comes to evil, crazy bitches.

That's fucking funny!

Give me a chubby jewish girl over a boney assed adams apple'd hater any day!
28th September 2006 06:44 PM
TornAndFrayed
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
This is my favorite Ann moment. . .

Has she always been a chick?
28th September 2006 08:24 PM
pdog
quote:
TornAndFrayed wrote:

Has she always been a chick?

I have to inform you, she's never been a chick or a hottie.
She would have to exude some sort of sexuality, and I've never felt it... Other may, and let them have it.
Hopefully SS will post a pin up chick, to reiforce my point!
29th September 2006 01:31 AM
Sir Stonesalot Ask and ye shall receive...

29th September 2006 02:37 AM
FotiniD And she was so happy that at least Canada sent troops to Vietnam. Now that guy just comes and ruins it for her, poor Ann.
29th September 2006 09:26 AM
Maxlugar Canada helped out within the intelligence area in Vietnam. No troops but did help out quite a bit. She should have at least gotten back to him with this tidbit.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
29th September 2006 12:14 PM
glencar There were Canadian volunteers too. The thing is, anyone who appears on TV as much as her will have moments like this but since she's such a lightning rod, her's gets extra attention.
29th September 2006 01:31 PM
telecaster 30,000 Canadians served in Vietnam

They have a memorial for the fallen in Windsor Canada
29th September 2006 01:34 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Canada helped out within the intelligence area in Vietnam. No troops but did help out quite a bit. She should have at least gotten back to him with this tidbit.

[Edited by Maxlugar]

I lived 10 miles from a plant in Canada that made napalm...gee was that a weapon of mass destruction?
29th September 2006 01:35 PM
pdog I blame canada for our loss in Viet Nam!
29th September 2006 01:37 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
telecaster wrote:
30,000 Canadians served in Vietnam

They have a memorial for the fallen in Windsor Canada

LOL!!!!! That's true! Oooo they really nailed Ann!!! LOL

http://www.glanmore.org/cdncas/memorialair.html
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)