ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ft. Lauderdale Newspaper Return to archive
October 1st, 2005 09:46 AM
jb http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/lifestyle/sfl-danstonesoct01,0,7133559.story

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/lifestyle/sfl-lidanstonessideoct01,0,7312962.story
[Edited by jb]
October 1st, 2005 10:19 AM
jb You see Voodoo-when I do post something relevant, n o one cares.....you must attackpeople for not praising me for this interesting piece....and on the eve of my testicular scare, very commendable.
I shall leave for New York in 8 hrs, and arrive in Washington tommorrow. I shall greet only StonesDoug and OldKr(biggest Keith resource on the net).
October 1st, 2005 10:20 AM
Nellcote How and why would YOU of all people fall for this obviously lame individual's comparison of Macca to The Stones to even bring this rubbish to us?
He calls himself a fan of the Stones since 1966?
He should then find it quite easy to understand that Macca
best days have behind him for at least a decade.
There is no comparison between Macca's shows in '05
and the Stones shows in '05
Macca is great Sominex music, while the energy of the Stones surpasses all.
JB, show this scribe some Rough Justice with a review of your attendance at recent Stones shows, please?
October 1st, 2005 10:25 AM
jb I already have...now that my testicular cancer scare is somewhat over. Nellie-I need to score for Miami..can you look for me? I have be so busy, I lost out and can't find anythning good. Thanks Josh "left testicular calcification" B .
October 1st, 2005 02:49 PM
jb This guy, imo, is not a real fan..2hrs of Stones equal entire movement of Macca for his tour.....fuck Macca and everything he, the Beatles, U2, Eagles, Elton, Madonna, Spice Girls, Oasisi, Jame Blunt(or any other English wanker outselling the Stones),Rod Steward, Queen, and Blur stand for.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)