ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA, Rocktober 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Killers Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 30th, 2005 07:52 AM
Taptrick
That album was on constantly during late 2004 for me and a lot of our friends. I like it. Saw them live with Kings of Leon, Hot Hot Heat, Flogging Molley, Social D, and White Stripes in San Diego. They "rocked". Flogging Molley was the highlight though. I love the Killers synth-punk sound. Is does ring of 80s and at times I hear Flock Of Seagulls when they mix the guitars and the synths a certain way....but it even more reminds me of the mid seventies "wall-of-sound" stuff Pavlov's Dog was doing with guitar/synth/mellotron. This seems to be another thread that has a lot of "my opinion is fact" coming out. Christ, who cares if someone labels it rock or not. It always amazes me whenb people take time out of their lives to tell other people how wrong their opinions are. If you don't like it.....
September 30th, 2005 04:22 PM
Honky Tonk Man Taken from www.nme.com
--------------------------------------------
The Killers new album to 'make you feel dirty'
The band reveal all about their second record
The Killers have revealed that their new material will make fans "feel dirty".

The band already have twelve songs to choose from for the follow-up to 2004's debut 'Hot Fuss'.

Talking about the new tracks, singer Brandon Flowers said that 'Higher And Higher' is their follow-up to 'All These Things That I've Done'.

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Flowers went on to describe a new song 'Where White Boys Dance', saying: "We're holding on to it. It's our ace in the hole. It's a pop song, but when you hear it, it makes you feel dirty. Everybody's going to love it."

The Killers are planning to head into the studio in January, but before they do, the band have to narrow down their list of possible producers.

Flowers explained: "We have too many. If we could make another record like the first one, then I think it would be successful. But I want to get a producer who will mess with the parts, somebody with different ideas on how to arrange it. We've already proven that we can write a perfect pop song, but I admire bands like the Talking Heads for having hits that are still pop and rock, but out of the norm."

© IPC MEDIA 1996-2005, All rights reserved | Site User Terms | Privacy Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Buy Our Content
Death Cab For Cutie (video)Shrinking Violet (Download)Louis XIV (video)Thunder, Lightning, Strike (audio)
In The Magazine

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)