ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brainbell Jangler! Return to archive
29th September 2006 02:57 PM
SheRat Here are some places you should be and when up your way. Seriously. Do yourself a favor and GO SEE THIS BAND. Thank me later. They have opened for the Drive-by Truckers, Lucero, and the Supersuckers. They are friends of ours and they rock.

Oct. 7, 2006 9:00PM Sam Bonds Garage Eugene, OR
Oct. 20, 2006 9:00PM Dante's Portland, OR

http://www.myspace.com/icanlickanysonofabitchint

Oh, yeah...they're called I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch in the House.

[Edited by SheRat]
29th September 2006 03:18 PM
Brainbell Jangler Sounds great. Dante's is walking distance from my home and office. Sam Bond's is 100 miles away in my hometown of Eugene, but I often go there on Saturdays. It's a tiny little place (see pic).
29th September 2006 03:42 PM
SheRat Cool! The lead singer, MikeD is the bouncer at Dante's when they're not on tour, and that is like, THEIR bar.

Please go to the myspace page and avail yourself of the song that plays. I think you will enjoy it.

And if you get the urge, you can tell em Mrs. Pissedoffherson sent you.

The last time they came through town, at 4am, the drummer and I, for no reason we could remember, took off all our clothes and sat on the floor in front of the stereo with the bottle of Jim Beam between us listening to Love You Live.

It was pretty funny.

[Edited by SheRat]
29th September 2006 04:26 PM
LadyJane
quote:
SheRat wrote:
The last time they came through town, at 4am, the drummer and I, for no reason we could remember, took off all our clothes and sat on the floor in front of the stereo with the bottle of Jim Beam between us listening to Love You Live.

It was pretty funny.

When is your autobiography hitting the shelves???

LMAO.

LJ.
29th September 2006 05:05 PM
SheRat
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

When is your autobiography hitting the shelves???

LMAO.

LJ.

I'll start writing it when I'm about 85. No way I'm going to let someone ELSE tell the fucking story.

29th September 2006 05:13 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
SheRat wrote:
[Edited by SheRat]

Frankly, I wouldn't need a reason.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)