ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Does this whole show exist? Return to archive
29th September 2006 02:42 PM
Throwaway http://youtube.com/watch?v=HJHYRCJk-8Q

Europe '82 has some of my favorite performances of the tour...unfortunately the great "Shattered in Europe" boot is incomplete, but the video or even just audio of this London show would rock..
29th September 2006 03:04 PM
marko Do you mean dvd or cdr or a audiotape?
DVD has 50mins in EX pro-shot quality,same part is available on cd,whole show is only available on aud recording,cdr i mean.
29th September 2006 03:07 PM
Throwaway Thanks Marko. I'll look for whatever i can get my hands on
29th September 2006 03:18 PM
Gazza All the proof you need that Nick Kent's story (copied and pasted in other bios by hacks who couldnt be bothered researching properly) that Keith punched Ronnie in the face (to a huge cheer from the crowd) for screwing up the intro to "Shes So Cold" at this show is complete and utter bollocks.

29th September 2006 03:21 PM
Throwaway
quote:
Gazza wrote:
All the proof you need that Nick Kent's story (copied and pasted in other bios by hacks who couldnt be bothered researching properly) that Keith punched Ronnie in the face (to a huge cheer from the crowd) for screwing up the intro to "Shes So Cold" at this show is complete and utter bollocks.

Oh yea good call! I never believed that story enough to really remember the show, but yup this is the one. Sad that i've read so many magazines/books containing that BS story.
29th September 2006 03:21 PM
throbby ..that Keith punched Ronnie in the face (to a huge cheer from the crowd) for screwing up the intro to "Shes So Cold" at this show is complete and utter bollocks.

Christ, good thing that isn't the remedy these days for botched intros.
30th September 2006 12:38 AM
Stray Cat UK I was there.It was my 1st Stones show and the incident never happened.

There was more anger at Sheffield 2006 over She's so Cold

"what the fuck are you doing" - KR 27-8-06
30th September 2006 11:25 AM
corgi37 I've only ever seen limited stuff from Europe in 82, but there seemed to be alot of big stadium day shows.

Why have a light show in day time?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)