ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Tim (seersuckersuit)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Theme Week #1 @ MySpace Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd September 2006 03:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot I've decided to borrow a page from the Couch and feature theme weeks at my MySpace page.

This week is Pin-Up Week.

Under my "friends", you will find Pin-Up models that found on MySpace. The styles vary widely from Vintage to Neo Classic to Hot Rod to Horror to Fine Art. Just click on the model that you want to see, and you will go to her space. You can check out the pics that they have posted.

I will be rotating new models in during the week, so stop by often. Enjoy

http://www.myspace.com/sirstonesalot

24th September 2006 08:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot Pin Up Week continues. There are some fresh faces up today...

24th September 2006 08:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's getting better Sir! great blog BTW

I just wanna Rock n Roll...is that too much to ask???
25th September 2006 12:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh I dunno.....cool....
ho hum....seen one seen em all.
25th September 2006 01:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot >seen one seen em all.<

There is no way that is true.

And for that reason alone...Pin Up Week continues at:

25th September 2006 01:31 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Intimidating.
25th September 2006 01:38 PM
pdog I likey... ALOT!

25th September 2006 01:42 PM
jb Is it possible to have a link for horny, lose women by zip?
25th September 2006 01:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
25th September 2006 01:54 PM
Sir Stonesalot That's funny TTM!!! I almost spilled my coffee!!

Bravo!
25th September 2006 01:58 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
That's funny TTM!!! I almost spilled my coffee!!

Bravo!

Hell....I'would've 'd fuck her. Believe it or not, I've never been that particular.
25th September 2006 02:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot OhhhhhhhhhKaaaaayyyyyyy.

File that under more info than I needed to know....
25th September 2006 02:07 PM
jb When I was in highschool, I banged the nurses daughter. We thought she was pregnant, so we went to planned parenthood together !!!! SHe was negative and on the ride home, she sucked me!!!!
25th September 2006 02:09 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:
When I was in highschool, I banged the nurses daughter. We thought she was pregnant, so we went to planned parenthood together !!!! SHe was negative and on the ride home, she sucked me!!!!

lmao, I fucked the headmaster's daughter in high school....
25th September 2006 02:11 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

lmao, I fucked the headmaster's daughter in high school....

Howe was the concert???
25th September 2006 02:18 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

Howe was the concert???

It was great, cept for the 18songs, it could have been worse, I think rain makes them play better,lol, but seeing Alice and The Stones all in one night, at the same place, was a dream come true! Tonight, I am goin down to New York, as I bought a ticket up here for Giants Stadium....The bars up here are great!
25th September 2006 02:18 PM
Sir Stonesalot I actually banged a teacher in High School. I didn't have her for class, but she taught me some stuff anyhow!

I did the same thing in college. My English Lit prof was only 2 years older than I was at the time...and she dug my hardcore thrash band. She let me turn in song lyrics as extra credit. We actually started going out together after I finished her class. She had purple hair and liked to get freaky. One time I handcuffed her to the bed, stuffed one of her toys up her snatch, and then went to my grandparents house for supper.
25th September 2006 02:20 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I actually banged a teacher in High School. I didn't have her for class, but she taught me some stuff anyhow!

I did the same thing in college. My English Lit prof was only 2 years older than I was at the time...and she dug my hardcore thrash band. She let me turn in song lyrics as extra credit. We actually started going out together after I finished her class. She had purple hair and liked to get freaky. One time I handcuffed her to the bed, stuffed one of her toys up her snatch, and then went to my grandparents house for supper.

I predict an alter ego will assail you relentlessly
25th September 2006 02:20 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I actually banged a teacher in High School. I didn't have her for class, but she taught me some stuff anyhow!

Great!!! I also banged a college spanish teacher!!! She lived in the same off campus apts as I did.,,she was not that good looking, but what a fucker1!!! I gave her cunninglus and she screamed at me in spanish....I was a little scared...(needless to say, I got an A).
25th September 2006 02:21 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

Lucky! All my teachers were military dudes....
25th September 2006 02:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot I bang a teacher all the time now. Of course I'm married to her, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to put in some extra work to get an A...LOL!
25th September 2006 02:25 PM
RollingstonesUSA I remember this one girl named Nicole, she's on myspace,lmao, she used to live in my neighbour hood, and I had no idea she had a crush on me, so she called and asked me to come over, so I said yeah, not thinkin' about what was goin to happen, and her parents were not home, and she has a pool, so one thing leads to another, and we goin at it in the pool, and I blow my load in the pool, so we get out, she's like don't worry about it, we'll clean the pool later, so her parents come home, and her dad goes, hunny, i'm goin to get in the pool, so now I can't say, oh, by the way my jizz is in your pool, so he gets in and starts to swim around! I was laughing pretty hard and being eww at the same time,lmao
25th September 2006 02:40 PM
jb Thanks SS!!!!!!!!!!
25th September 2006 04:34 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
When I was in highschool, I banged the nurses daughter. We thought she was pregnant, so we went to planned parenthood together !!!! SHe was negative and on the ride home, she sucked me!!!!

jb's best post in a while.
26th September 2006 11:04 AM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

jb's best post in a while.

Ron Mexico >....................<
26th September 2006 02:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Have I mentioned that it's Pin Up Week at my MySpace page?

I did? Oh.

Well it IS still Pin Up Week at http://www.myspace.com/sirstonesalot

Some fresh faces and artists in the Top 24...check 'em.

[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
26th September 2006 05:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Anyone into shooting some pool?

26th September 2006 05:48 PM
Saint Sway is it Pin Up Week?
26th September 2006 05:55 PM
pdog This is what I think of when i think of MySpace... A new way to look at girls, who want to be looked at!
SS has shown us all, he is a trendsetter... Everytihng else is just paradoy. He's the real deal...

26th September 2006 06:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot Funny you should assk(not a typo...it's a pun.)...

It IS Pin Up Week! How about that!

What? I should show an example of what you may see during Pin Up Week?

OK!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)