ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Rock me baby" with Buddy Guy
Orpheum Theatre, Boston September 8, 2002
Scanned from IORR No. 45, photo by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Want to go to MSG in Jan, anyone help? Return to archive
10-01-02 12:37 PM
Honky Tonk Man I thought i would make a seperate post about this!

I really want to come to msg in January. Im not sure whether tickets have sold out yet, but if someone were to tell me they could get me a ticket between 90 and $200, im there! I would be in New York for a couple of days. If no one can help me out, thats okay. Ive got my taste for New York now!

Alex
10-01-02 12:48 PM
winter HTM -

If that's your situation, you should make your travel plans now. If you are patient, I'm sure you'll be able to get in the building for under $200. Check e-bay, scalpers and TM. Right now, ebay and scalper prices are probably sky high. By showtime, they will come down. They always do. TM will likely also release more seats. Also, inevitably somebody on this board will have an extra. Also try Ticket Trade on Its Only Rock - n- Roll and Stonesdoug's Site. Worst comes to worst, you'll be able to get a single outside the day of the show. Other than the theatre shows, I've never heard of somebody not being able to get a single for a show if they were willing to pay reasonable price.

So make your travel plans now. The ticket will happen.

If you liked Giants Stadium, MSG in Jan will blow your mind.

Good luck,

Wintah
10-01-02 01:29 PM
jb My understanding is that the second show still has tickets...good luck and I plan to be there also ...
10-01-02 01:32 PM
winter JB:

With all that money you claim to make, why don't buy the kid a ticket. Just pass on your next canali tie,

wintah
10-01-02 01:41 PM
jb With all the money..LOL...Believe me, this tour has already set me back 5k and the MSG shows may very well break the bank....However, I spoke to my broker and he said they are holding a date of 1/30/03 in Miami open for the Stones!!! I have no verification of this yet and would be surprised as the 2 shoews down here have not sold out.
10-01-02 01:48 PM
Moonisup Well that would be nice, you'll see them alot then this tour! I hope to plan 1 UK gig! and the rest in Holland

Rik
10-01-02 01:49 PM
winter If they do do another show down there, it's probably Mick just figuring its too damn cold everywhere else, so lets just do some shows where the hot chick ratio is off the charts. Another couple nights at the Delano, yeah, I think I could handle that,

wintah
10-01-02 02:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Alex, if you get a sponsor please remember this poor boy! LOL I want to be there!
10-01-02 06:19 PM
scope
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I thought i would make a seperate post about this!

I really want to come to msg in January. Im not sure whether tickets have sold out yet, but if someone were to tell me they could get me a ticket between 90 and $200, im there! I would be in New York for a couple of days. If no one can help me out, thats okay. Ive got my taste for New York now!

Alex

It's like a drug. It's addicting. You've had your first taste and you want more. C'mon back to the Big Apple Alex. There's plenty more that you haven't seen.
10-01-02 06:25 PM
Honky Tonk Man You have got it in one Andy, i want to come back, so i am going to. Id just like to have a ticket before i go. Maybe, well i hope if i go without a ticket it wont be like what we saw at Roseland yesterday!

Alex
10-02-02 12:36 AM
parmeda Hi Alex...
Glad to hear you made it back and forth in one piece...lol
(And to think you were nervous about getting on the plane.)
Do your laundry and repack your bag. Don't worry about a show ticket, it's true what everyone else has already said...you can get one.
Don't miss an opportunity if it's dangling in your face.