ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Rock me baby" with Buddy Guy
Orpheum Theatre, Boston September 8, 2002
Scanned from IORR No. 45, photo by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: COAs with Remasters Return to archive
09-30-02 08:57 PM
Flash77 Now that I have all of the remastered SACDs I would like to get all of the COAs. I am actually missing quite a few. I was assuming that I would get all of them if I purchased all of the dics but apparently not. I am in need of the following numbers:

18 (or higher if there is any. The last one I have is 17.)

I have to trade:

2 (2 of them)
4 (2 of them)
6 (2 of them)

If anyone is interested in trading, email me: [email protected]

Thanks

10-01-02 09:30 AM
dkmonroe Does that not suck? Not only do the CoA's fall out of the CD digipack and annoy me, you can't even expect to get all of them by buying all of the ABKCO remaster titles. So, if you're a really obsessive fan and you want all of the CoA's in addition to all the CDs, you either have to trade, or buy tons of the damned things just to get a complete set of CoA's. That's really stupid, and defeats the whole purpose of having a CoA in the first place. Since the CoA's are not tied to the actual CD, they are meaningless. They're the equivalent of the Nickelodeon stickers in boxes of Flavor-Blasted Goldfish, or the toys in cereal boxes. Collect them all!

Bite me, ABKCO!!!