ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Rock me baby" with Buddy Guy
Orpheum Theatre, Boston September 8, 2002
Scanned from IORR No. 45, photo by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bid retraction! Return to archive
09-30-02 04:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The Rolling Stone magazine 1978 with Mick by Annie on the cover is now again at only $1.00 USD as "someone" was cancelled by administration, not a retraction as well, but for practical purposes.

Dear eBay Community Member,

A previously entered bid on your item
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1565283076
has been retracted or cancelled.

You can view the retraction/cancellation and the reason provided by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

As a result of this retraction/cancellation, there is a possibility that the high bid amount and the current high bidder have changed. You can always view the current status of any item by going to the individual item page. (Be sure to refresh or reload the page to view the most up-to-date information.)

Regards,
eBay
09-30-02 04:49 PM
Nasty Habits Hey Gerardo --

Heh. That was me. Seems I hit the wall with E-Bay - they got frustrated with me for auctioning certain (VERY EXCELLENT AND IN NO WAY ANYTHING BUT REPUTATION ENHANCING) musical items that may or may not have infringed upon certain copyright laws involving certain musical organizations/bands that may or may not be celebrated here on the Rocks Off! Page. So they suspended my ass. Anyway, after licking the blooming boots of E-Bay (and loosing two days' work on several definitely non-infringing type items) I am back in good with them and will repost my bid. Many sorries for any situations this may have arosen. I guess with an e-bay name like everliveR, you're gonna get taken down a notch or two someday . . . I still want you to come up with a list of Three Souls in My Mind wax, posters, etc. you'd be willing to part with for nominal sums.

Boy is MY face red!

Nastee Habitz

[Edited by Nasty Habits]