ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Rock me baby" with Buddy Guy
Orpheum Theatre, Boston September 8, 2002
Scanned from IORR No. 45, photo by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Holy F$#%ing Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
09-30-02 03:48 PM
winter If you used the fan club, seating assignments are available for the 1/18 Msg show on the web site - go to "my account". They did infact have very good seats.

wintah
09-30-02 04:28 PM
luxury1 Winter--what did you get??
09-30-02 04:42 PM
winter Luxury1:

Pretty close on the floor. I refreshed all damn day, hardly got any work done. I must have been one of the first few in (It was something like 7 pm when they finally went up). When I got in, I was bummed, b/c no $90 seats, just $150 and $350, and they had that awful disclaimer about "good to fair" instead of the usual - "premium seats", and I know how bad some people got screwed last time. I took a chance and bought 2 expensive ones, figuring Nanky would buy them from me if I didn't like 'em (just kidding Nanky). Shit, I really lucked out, based upon what people got through Sam Goody. I hope others were as lucky.

I posted as soon as they were up for sale on that Friday, but I no one seemed interested - I don't know if anyone ever replied.

Did you do the fanclub? If so, how are your seats?

wintah