ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Rock me baby" with Buddy Guy
Orpheum Theatre, Boston September 8, 2002
Scanned from IORR No. 45, photo by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Nellcote Return to archive
09-30-02 09:04 AM
winter Thanks for the tip on the b-stage, it made the show. We were about 3ft from Keith and Darryl. The boys rocked up there.

wintah
09-30-02 09:15 AM
Nellcote Well, Alright! Glad you made your way there.

You got the harp bit on Miss You, this is killer!

Yeah, that area is the best. It is truly special.

We hope to be in Hartford, we are still searching tix, looks like it could go down to the wire.

09-30-02 11:47 AM
luxury1 Yeah--I used Sir Stonesalot tips on how to do it--and it worked--I was right there with winter and his girlfriend. Got eye contact with even Charlie!! Then I just walked--very slowly and in control (as usual)-- right up front to the main stage--it was fuckin heaven. Rest of show in front of Keith and he was on fire--and I know he smiled at me!! What a night!!-and thanks to scope for the tailgate and holding my belongings for me. I can't wait to see everyone again. You people just get it.