ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Performing "Rock me baby" with Buddy Guy
Orpheum Theatre, Boston September 8, 2002
Scanned from IORR No. 45, photo by Kevin Mazur

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Howard trashing them yet? Return to archive
09-30-02 08:10 AM
Maxlugar Is that scumbag Howard Stern trashing the boys yet?

My radio at work is busted so I can't hear him anymore.

I got a good look at his girlfriend at Giants Stadium as they passed right by me. VERY NICE! He doesn't deserve her. We were yelling "Baba Booey" and "Where's Allison?" at him as he walked by! We are truly funny people!

Someone let me know what he's saying!!!

TIA!

M!
09-30-02 08:29 AM
luxury1 Hey Max--Howard loved the Stones and the whole show. He said they were great, Jagger was awesome, and he could not believe that Ron Wood could smoke the entire time while playing guitar!! He said Charlie even managed to stay seated at his drum kit without keeling over!! I saw Howard too--did you see me on the big screen at the end of the show? I didn't!!
Thanks for retrieving my jacket at YOTI--I woulda been so pissed if I lost it--and you thought you were fucked up!! I have a bad habit of coming a bit unravelled myself when it comes to the Stones.
So good to meet everyone--hope to see of ya crazies in Hartford
09-30-02 09:01 AM
winter Hey Luxury 1:

My girlfriend said she saw you on the screen, but I missed it. Glad to see you got over to the b-stage as well.

wintah
09-30-02 10:16 AM
Maxlugar That is great news!

Maybe he'll get off their cases now.

Luxury1, if I was remembering things for you then you were real bad! If I didn't go up to the balcony to yell "Fuck Yup!" I never would have seen your jacket. Fuck Yup saves the day again. Only Scope heard my big "Fuck Yup" though. He came running up to the balcony and was like "What's the matter" and I was like "what do you mean". He's like "What do you want?" And I'm like "Nothing why?" He's like why did you yell "Come Up" to me". Yeah, it was one of those nights.

m!

10-01-02 05:45 AM
~AzQb

Gawd, what a PLeasure, Maxluga ; ) You were pReCISEly EXACTly as the ~Q expected !!!

Do you recall MustangHarry's @ all ? You were surely giving Gerardo a run for his money!!!

KloveYu ; )

~!
10-01-02 06:56 AM
luxury1 Max--you will be proud to know that I have been calling in to the Stern show repeatedly to ask if Howard heard the people yelling "Where's Allison?" to him at the Giants show. I have not gotten thru yet--but don't worry, if I do, I will give you full credit!
10-01-02 07:21 AM
Maxlugar "Do you recall MustangHarry's @ all ? You were surely giving Gerardo a run for his money!!!"

No I don't at all! I must have blacked out. Scary! It's rare that I smoke that much chiba these days.

What was I doing Nanky was now.

MAXY!!!!!!