ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 13th September 2005
© and thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pdog check your PM Return to archive
26th September 2007 10:27 AM
Page boy
26th September 2007 10:35 AM
pdog why is jinn jinn sending me a PM and Page boy posting this?
26th September 2007 11:17 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
why is jinn jinn sending me a PM and Page boy posting this?

these are riddles that can only be solved over a cold Schlitz with Flavor Flav at The Loving Cup
26th September 2007 11:20 AM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

these are riddles that can only be solved over a cold Schlitz with Flavor Flav at The Loving Cup

you should see the question asked in the PM... It could've been posted here, it was pretty random... Fucking full moon wierdness... Who the fuck takes the time to create a question, and have two usernames to get a PM out...
26th September 2007 11:25 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:

Who the fuck takes the time to create a question, and have two usernames to get a PM out...

26th September 2007 11:34 AM
Nellcote I bought a six-pack of Schlitz a couple of weeks ago.
One slug, I was immediately transformed back to 1972, around a blazing bonfire, with 50 of my closest friends, the trunk of my 65 Olds lined with trashbags, to hold the several cases of Schlitz as well as the upgrade brand, Maximums Super, being quaffed in high quantity, under a Harvest Moon-lit night, signing Rip This Joint at max volume.

The preceeding 70's flashback moment was brought to you by the mind of Nellcote. We now return you to regular programming.

26th September 2007 11:57 AM
pdog With a full moon the creep factor is probably at code pink.
26th September 2007 11:27 PM
Fiji Joe Oh snap...you got PM'ed by a page boy?...Next time I'm taking a dump at the Minneapolis airport, I'll wave to you
27th September 2007 02:58 AM
pdog
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Oh snap...you got PM'ed by a page boy?...Next time I'm taking a dump at the Minneapolis airport, I'll wave to you

I got a PM from Jinn Jinn My Friend, I got an announcement of that PM from page boy... WTF?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)