ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 13th September 2005
© and thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Never-played wishlist Return to archive Page: 1 2
26th September 2007 10:27 AM
guitarman53 Down The Road a-piece.
Little By little.
Dandelion.
Congratulations.
Heart of Stone.
Hitch Hike.
Look What You've done.
Stupid Girl.
It's not Easy.
Have you seen your Mother, Baby.
She's A rainbow.
26th September 2007 10:37 AM
Throwaway
quote:
glencar wrote:
They did Stoned? At what show(s)?

I was just letting StonedinAustralia know about Moonlight Mile live. The song "Stoned" was never performed live, easy to find since its the first one on this list (released in 1963)! http://rocksoff.org/releasedsongsneverperformed.htm (thanks Mr G)
26th September 2007 11:39 AM
speedfreakjive Gazza - Salt Of The Earth was played for the 911 benefit concert too

Juma - Keith did All About You for B2B
26th September 2007 11:55 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

Juma - Keith did All About You for B2B

thanks Speedy, I wasn t sure
26th September 2007 08:13 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

Gazza, in your historical wanders have you ever heard whether any footage was even shot? I can never get over how little documentation of those shows there is considering they went there, specifically, to record them for a live album. THey do that in this day and age and they get Martin Scorsese to film the shit. But I think I've only ever seen one photo of them performing.

same thought crossed my mind following our comments above - it is amazing of all the hundreds if not thousands of hours of film and video footage that has been shot of the stones that these gigs went undocumented visually and even stranger that, as you say, they went there specfically to record the live shows yet all that has surfaced after 30 years are incomplete tapes of one night

but that's the stones for you - the most perverse, weird and odd ball shit really is the norm

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
27th September 2007 10:01 AM
mrhipfl for the people who want to see crazy mama
27th September 2007 10:46 AM
Throwaway
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
for the people who want to see crazy mama

Thanks. I think this dispels the myth that the studio version has Keith playing all the leads.
27th September 2007 11:57 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Gazza - Salt Of The Earth was played for the 911 benefit concert too

I think Gazza was only listing the times it was performed by the Stones. NY benefit was not the Stones - Mick & Keith only.
27th September 2007 03:41 PM
bilsim Too Tight... those guitars. Brilliant.
Factory Girl
Little Red Rooster
Silver Train
Flight 505 (That would be interesting to see live)
Sparks Will Fly (I know it sounds daft, but it's a cracker to hear live, just for THAT line)
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)