ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - 13th September 2005
© and thanks to Sue
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Meg's sex tape Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th September 2007 11:51 PM
Zack Well, now we know the cause of the stress that cancelled the Stripes' tour. Meg's rep denies its her, but I beg to differ. Not bad as sex tapes go, either.

Very NSFW

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=sep1207juytre.wmv

Yes, I know posting this link is tacky. But this is rock and roll, right?
25th September 2007 12:07 AM
gypsy She needs to do lots of sit-ups.
25th September 2007 12:11 AM
BONOISLOVE
25th September 2007 02:23 AM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:
She needs to do lots of sit-ups.

Homie was doing all the work...
25th September 2007 02:32 AM
Fuck! boring.... who cares? get a life man, she's ugly and she can't fuck!

FUCK!

25th September 2007 02:37 AM
Zack Many people think she's quite attractive . . . if that's even her.

As far as the tape, again I've seen worse!
25th September 2007 02:47 AM
pdog
quote:
Zack wrote:
Many people think she's quite attractive . . . if that's even her.

As far as the tape, again I've seen worse!

I'll admit it, I've done way worse than her... on purpose... Meg is cute, seems like she was having some home fun, and now it's out there... who doesn't like to see themselves fuck?
25th September 2007 03:21 AM
Ade lol - i thought PartyDoll Meg was hiding something from us all, for a minute!

25th September 2007 07:15 AM
Gazza
quote:
Ade wrote:
lol - i thought PartyDoll Meg was hiding something from us all, for a minute!

So did I. I felt a bit let down when I opened this thread!
25th September 2007 07:26 AM
glencar It looks like she knew she was being filmed. Kinda creepy.
25th September 2007 07:37 AM
PartyDoll MEG Ade and Gazza..

So sorry to disappoint....

Even I know how much Zack loves Meg
But to post a link to her sex tape?
Shame on you, Zack...

(P.S. I will check it out after work)
25th September 2007 07:40 AM
Zack
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Shame on you, Zack...

Mea culpa! It was a dirty job, but somebody had to do it.
25th September 2007 08:32 AM
SweetVirginia Meg is (1)mad that she can't watch it till after work and (2) glad that this thread is NOT about her.

25th September 2007 08:37 AM
Moonisup paris did better
25th September 2007 09:01 AM
mrhipfl
quote:
glencar wrote:
It looks like she knew she was being filmed. Kinda creepy.

wouldn't it be creepier if she didn't know?
25th September 2007 10:17 AM
gotdablouse nice rack, always suspected it was there, looks like this was a pretty busy place too, some people...
25th September 2007 10:33 AM
Nasty Habits I don't buy it. First off, even though those are big, they're not big enough. Second off, unless she has REALLY let herself go in the last five years, no way is that her stomach. Third, why is she having sex in that sleazy dorm looking room when she has to be able to afford better accomodations, by FAR? Fourth, I don't think this girl's teeth are weird enough.

25th September 2007 10:49 AM
ShaneJazz No way it's Meg. The face, more than anything, is not what matches.
25th September 2007 10:55 AM
SweetVirginia White dismisses sextape reports
25/09/2007 - 14:19:30

The White Stripes drummer Meg White has denied reports she is the star of a video sextape currently circulating online.

The explicit footage shows a naked woman, who resembles the 'Fell In Love With A Girl' rocker, having intercourse on a bed with an unidentified man.

But White's spokesperson tells website TMZ.com: "Some people have a very twisted sense of humour and this prank is in particularly bad taste.

"The tape circulating on the internet as featuring Meg White is fake. It's definitely not Meg."

White has recently forced the cancellation of the remainder of The White Stripes' 2007 tour dates, citing "acute anxiety".
25th September 2007 11:07 AM
Ade i'll have to try the 'acute anxiety' line, and see if i can get the rest of the year off work.

Was really looking forward to seeing them at the o2
in November.
They were superb, at Hyde Park, back in June...Jacks dumped the marimbas and the 'Zorro on donuts' look
(copyright: Noel Gallagher)
and has gone back to beautiful basics.

and as for the video - maybe Potted Shrimp could verify its authenticity?
25th September 2007 11:20 AM
gimmekeef Acute anxiety..when she saw the chick pretending to be her in the video....There are some sick bastards out there doing shit like this....Just wish I knew how.....
25th September 2007 11:47 AM
andrews27 It's not her - look at the face. This girl looks more black Irish than Scots-Irish, and doesn't have Meg's creepy-leery redneck smile. Check out the one smile she gives the camera. Also, if this is Meg, the guy would have tats I bet you 100%.

Black Irish = body fat
Scots-Irish from Michigan = lean snarly redneck look. She'd be more at home in shots with Loretta Lynn than suburban Jack.

Girl looks younger than Meg, also - definitely. Her hair is thicker than Meg's - a non-redneck trait.
[Edited by andrews27]
[Edited by andrews27]
[Edited by andrews27]
25th September 2007 12:26 PM
sammy davis jr. Does Meg have acute angina?
25th September 2007 12:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
It's not her - look at the face. This girl looks more black Irish than Scots-Irish, and doesn't have Meg's creepy-leery redneck smile. Check out the one smile she gives the camera. Also, if this is Meg, the guy would have tats I bet you 100%.

Black Irish = body fat
Scots-Irish from Michigan = lean snarly redneck look. She'd be more at home in shots with Loretta Lynn than suburban Jack.

Girl looks younger than Meg, also - definitely. Her hair is thicker than Meg's - a non-redneck trait.

what's "Black-Irish" ? Phil Lynott???
25th September 2007 12:48 PM
andrews27 "Black Irish" is what we in the US call those Irish with very dark hair, as opposed to red or blonde hair.
25th September 2007 12:51 PM
Gazza Cheers. Never heard that expression in my life. Then again, no one says 'Scots-Irish' here either, but 'Ulster-Scots'

anyway, I digress. back to 'Meg'.

No, its not her. Different face and Meg has bigger tits. Plus, as you say, this girl is younger.

[Edited by Gazza]
25th September 2007 12:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Does Meg have acute angina?

Hard to tell from that camera angle....
25th September 2007 12:57 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Gazza wrote:

what's "Black-Irish" ? Phil Lynott???

Here ya go Gazza. It's mainly a US distiction between different Irish ansestoral roots. By this definition I am black Irish! That's why the man always be keepin' me down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Irish

Riffy
25th September 2007 01:00 PM
andrews27
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Cheers. Never heard that expression in my life. Then again, no one says 'Scots-Irish' here either, but 'Ulster-Scots'

Yeah, Scots-Irish is US academic-speak for those unfortunates who populated our hill country (Appalachians, Ozarks) after the richer Brits took all the seaboard planting land. I know "Ulster-Scots" from English books.

I think black Irish originated in the US with the wave of immigrants following the 1840s potato famine. Irish-Americans are cool with the phrase, even to the point of making a badge of it sometimes.

[Edited by andrews27]
25th September 2007 01:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Here ya go Gazza. It's mainly a US distiction between different Irish ansestoral roots. By this definition I am black Irish! That's why the man always be keepin' me down.
Riffy

Funny you should say that. When my wife saw that pic of myself, you and Meg at Stout's she asked me if you were Irish.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)