ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA - October 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bye! Return to archive
September 29th, 2005 04:31 PM
nankerphelge Hey kids, I hate to post and run, but I am off to trial for the month of October.

Y'all be safe and sound at the shows -- no falling out of the upper decks or nothin'

yours devilishly,

np
September 29th, 2005 04:36 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Hey kids, I hate to post and run, but I am off to trial for the month of October.

Y'all be safe and sound at the shows -- no falling out of the upper decks or nothin'

yours devilishly,

np

Talk about wanting to stick your dick in a six pack!!!

September 29th, 2005 04:43 PM
PartyDoll MEG Nanky- Are those heineken chicks helpin' you get ready for trial? Did they do all your leg work for ya!!!?

You shall be missed
September 29th, 2005 05:24 PM
Joey " Hey kids, I hate to post and run, but I am off to trial for the month of October.

Y'all be safe and sound at the shows -- no falling out of the upper decks or nothin' "

Take Care Nanky ...........

...see ya in January at the legendary QWEST CENTER

|
|
|
V

September 29th, 2005 05:32 PM
Saint Sway good luck sir!
September 29th, 2005 05:39 PM
LadyJane

Good luck, my friend!!!

I'm so sorry you have to miss so many shows. I know howe much you were looking forward to the East Coast leg.

You'll be missed.

LJ.
September 29th, 2005 06:24 PM
egon bye nanky, don't trial too hard!

I'll keep the Heinies cold.
September 29th, 2005 06:42 PM
winter Nanky,

I am sure you are innocent of whatever you are being charged with.

Best of Luck,

wintah
September 29th, 2005 07:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This board with no Nanky is as Stones without Mick Jagger or like a french fried with no ketchup

We're gonna mis you, hope they treat you friendly during your days in rehab
September 29th, 2005 07:59 PM
monkey_man
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Too Funny!
September 29th, 2005 08:08 PM
jb
quote:
This board with no Nanky is as Stones without Mick Jagger or like a french fried with no ketchup

He doesn't post that much here and shall only be gone one month...I wish you would show me the same type of respect!!! Remember to bnring a xx-large V-neck to New York in o6 or you shall not be greeted.
September 29th, 2005 08:29 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

He doesn't post that much here and shall only be gone one month...I wish you would show me the same type of respect!!! Remember to bnring a xx-large V-neck to New York in o6 or you shall not be greeted.

I have so many questions after reading this...
September 29th, 2005 08:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

That shows three things clearly

1.- You cannot see the difference between quality and quantity. Many regulars add his own touch to the board and that makes the environment.
    2.- You alwars make comparisons of you and others, doncha thing sometimes is better to compare yourself with you the day before?
    3.- You write but don't read I have told you SEVERAL times that means more then three times IN PUBLIC and that's clear in the associated thread that all the tees are done, it is not cheap tranfer, ther were already printed and the screens destroyed so I cannot give you a v-neck or anything different to the available.

Anyway you're much loved by Voodoo

September 29th, 2005 09:31 PM
Trey Krimsin Nanky's gone for a month? Howe will we get by?

Wait. He's left a cooler full of beer here. Well, if you'll excuse me.....
September 29th, 2005 09:52 PM
jb
quote:

That shows three things clearly

1.- You cannot see the difference between quality and quantity. Many regulars add his own touch to the board and that makes the environment.
    2.- You alwars make comparisons of you and others, doncha thing sometimes is better to compare yourself with you the day before?
    3.- You write but don't read I have told you SEVERAL times that means more then three times IN PUBLIC and that's clear in the associated thread that all the tees are done, it is not cheap tranfer, ther were already printed and the screens destroyed so I cannot give you a v-neck or anything different to the available.

Anyway you're much loved by Voodoo

I was so happy as I got a good report on a testicular lump today, and this is what I am left with............holding my balls...................................................I shall go to New York nonetheless and buy many drinks for anyone one jewish or 1/2 jewish.
September 29th, 2005 11:05 PM
sirmoonie What happened to nankie's balls?
September 29th, 2005 11:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

I was so happy as I got a good report on a testicular lump today, and this is what I am left with............holding my balls...................................................I shall go to New York nonetheless and buy many drinks for anyone one jewish or 1/2 jewish.

You got great balls of fire my friend!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)