ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks Throbby
Hershey Park Stadium, Hershey, PA - October 1st, 2005
© 2005 Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This Stylist should have been shot. Return to archive
September 27th, 2005 11:37 PM
exile
September 28th, 2005 12:11 AM
Riffhard The funny thing is I'd be willing to bet that that shirt cost at least $1,000.00. I have a friend that works in NYC at a very very exclusive shoe store. The store was contacted by Keith's people. My friend Vicki was to go to Keith's New York hotel to get a fitting for the shoes/boots that he was going to be wearing for the tour. At the last moment Keith's reps canceled the fitting,and they went with another company. Vicki's company had provided the footwear for the Licks tour. I asked her how much the shoes cost that the Stones had purchassed in 2002. I was stunned when she said that the average pair ran about $2,500.00-$3,500.00 per pair! They are all custom made to the exact measurments of each individual,and made only with the finest Italian leather. She said that even the beatup looking boots that Keith often wears are diliberatly made to look that way,but still cost a small fortune. In fact she owns a pair of Micks stage shoes from the B2B tour. He signed them for her,and enclosed a note saying how much he appreciated the comfort of the shoes. The cost of those shoes? $3,600.00!

She was very bummed about not getting the oppotunity to fit Keith,but said that she would soon be fitting Macca! True story! Crazy huh?

Riffhard
September 28th, 2005 12:35 AM
Zack He's got a Bizarro JB hairdo
September 28th, 2005 12:43 AM
Dan "Hairstyles" are for sissies. Someone of Sir Mick's stature should be able to afford a haircut every day.
September 28th, 2005 02:51 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I dont think mick has changed his haircut for about twenty years
September 28th, 2005 02:59 AM
padre A wig?
September 28th, 2005 03:14 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I dont think he wears a wig. But he just has that sort of nearly a mullet hairstyle and he has done since I can remember the man. I think if you look at his hair back through the years, it hasnt changed for a long time now.
September 28th, 2005 03:25 AM
padre He does a have an extraordinary strong hair for a 60-year old man. I'd like to know what shampoo does he use! HE must have some mighty good genes, though. Was his father equally strong-haired at 60, any idea?
September 28th, 2005 03:32 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Not too sure mate. Probably
September 28th, 2005 04:23 AM
egon those (designer) jeans need a wash!
September 28th, 2005 04:45 AM
Gazza
quote:
padre wrote:
He does a have an extraordinary strong hair for a 60-year old man. I'd like to know what shampoo does he use! HE must have some mighty good genes, though. Was his father equally strong-haired at 60, any idea?

Nope - Joe has been bald for decades
September 28th, 2005 06:41 AM
padre Oops, then the hairgenes are hopefully from his mom....
September 28th, 2005 07:09 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
padre wrote:
Oops, then the hairgenes are hopefully from his mom....

I've read once that you are going to get bald if you have too many balds at the side of your mother. I hope this information is wrong.
September 28th, 2005 01:54 PM
PeerQueer His Steel Wheels hair was rather short. Looked awful.

Voodoo Lounge looked delicious. Keith looked great that tour as well.

Ronnie and Charlie have stayed very much the same for the last 15 odd years.
September 28th, 2005 02:34 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I've read once that you are going to get bald if you have too many balds at the side of your mother. I hope this information is wrong.

The information is TRUE !!!!!!!

|
|
|
|
V
( Can You Spot The Joey ?!?! -- Red Bull Party @ The Lofts )

http://omahanightlife.com/gallery2/x/081905_oldmarketlofts/DSC05023.jpg.html

http://omahanightlife.com/gallery2/x/081205_thomasville/DSC05763.jpg.html

[ Edited by Steelie ]

[Edited by Joey]
September 28th, 2005 02:41 PM
Dan
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I dont think he wears a wig. But he just has that sort of nearly a mullet hairstyle and he has done since I can remember the man. I think if you look at his hair back through the years, it hasnt changed for a long time now.

I have never seen his hairline.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)