ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The tour is over folks!!
From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has anyone seen the newly-designed ronniewood.com?!?!?! :D Return to archive
09-26-03 03:38 PM
MarthaMyDear I've just seen this beautiful design for the first time today!!! Check it out!!!: http://www.ronniewood.com

I'm looking to buy a copy of the In Dublin magazine with Ronnie on the cover and an interview inside, etc., so if ANYONE knows where I can get it, etc., or if you have an extra copy, etc., I'll pay you more than the cover price and shipping for it, ok.?!?!?! PLEASE PM me or email me at: [email protected] regarding this if you can help!!! I greatly appreciate it!!! His merchandise on the site looks frickin' COOL!!! Can't buy much right now, though (except that magazine)!!! lol..................... Catwoman!!! I hope you're checking-out those cute t-shirts (there's two, I think, when you click-through to purchase anything, etc.)!!! Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ENJOY!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-26-03 03:59 PM
steel driving hammer Yes! You can also strum his guitar with your mouse!

Pretty neat.
09-26-03 04:11 PM
MarthaMyDear I wonder if he's got a big one... That makes Martha
masturbate...
lol........................................................
CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!!
lol................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Just playing... Kind of...
lol...................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
09-26-03 04:13 PM
MarthaMyDear RONNIE!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok.... This is
getting stupid... HE!!! HE!!!
lol................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
09-26-03 05:17 PM
KeepRigid There used to be a great little anecdote that appeared during a load screen- something about Ronnie and Rod sabotaging a train and then trying to hide! Unfortunately, now that I've got a faster internet connection, I can't read the little stories anymore.

Someone hold Keep!!
09-26-03 05:24 PM
MarthaMyDear I'll hold you, Keep!!! But, you'll have to go and
masturbate on your own... RONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't shut-up!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.................................... :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
09-26-03 05:31 PM
steel driving hammer LOL!!
09-26-03 05:40 PM
KeepRigid Fair enough, but if it becomes apparent (and based on past performance, it very likely could) that Keep is about to injure himself- please intervene.

Nobody likes a sore loser, am I right?
09-27-03 12:44 AM
MarthaMyDear You, my dear, could never be a loser!!! You chose a lawyer other
than jb (case in point), so there you go!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol................ :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Time to get some
shut-eye!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol................ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-27-03 02:51 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer MarthaMyDear my dear,
You do me a service. To wit, your reasoning comes from a solid piece of terra firma and displays a qualified grasp of the subject in hand.

Yours,
KRsL
09-27-03 05:05 PM
MarthaMyDear WELL!!! lol..................... I'm glad I could service you and display you a qualified grasp of the subject in hand.... HE!!! HE!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! El Ronnario!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Lord... What the HELL are they putting in the coffee now-a-days?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GINSING, and shit?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just playing!!! lol...................... Take care!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

*** Martha***

09-27-03 05:56 PM
KeepRigid A friendly word of warning, Martha, try not to encourage KRsL. I have no doubt he probably wants you to create a website for him, and trust me- you don't want him to start sending you content for it.
09-27-03 07:20 PM
Miss U. Oh my lord.
09-27-03 08:52 PM
MarthaMyDear Thank you for the warning, KeepRigid, but I'm not worried as I just
don't have the time and haven't for a LONG time to work on web
sites, etc., so thank you anways!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol...................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

And, Miss U... I know!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be afraid... Be very,
very afraid... And, I'm not even on drugs anymore!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, THAT one is one to just RUN
from!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta go..
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care!!! lol...................... :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***