ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The tour is over folks!!
From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Years Gift Return to archive
09-26-03 08:01 AM
catwoman It's a busy day in this country, lots of holiday preparations and I got this notice to pick up something at the post office. Usually it's a long wait over there but strangely enough there wasn't anybody waiting. I thought great. Now I'll get another notice but only quicker this time from some fucking creditor telling me I have to pay up or else - But when I got the envelope I opened it up and I got the IN DUBLIN magazine with the most gorgeous photo of Ronnie on the cover. Honeys - I can't tell you what it did to me. I nearly passed out from palpatations and sweats and felt like doing what Joey does alot - right there in the post office. Gazza must know which magazine I'm talking about. There are great photos in there but I have no idea how to get them onto this site. I have a scanner at work, but won't be there until Monday. The muscles on Ronnie's arms, that black leather jacket, that fucking gorgeous hair...jeeessssuussss. Help!!!! Meee!!! I'm still tingling.

Happy New Year to the tribe and everyone else who celebrate with us.
09-26-03 10:04 AM
Gazza I know it well,L - I also bought it when I was in Dublin.

Its not a bad interview too...

Happy New Year!
09-26-03 10:39 AM
MarthaMyDear If anyone could POSSIBLY get me a copy (or has one already,
etc.), I will send you the amount it is plus more (through PayPal, a
money order, etc., etc., etc.) to mail me one, so please PM or email
me at: [email protected] about that!!! THANK YOU!!!
Sounds EXCELLENT!!! Thanks for the info.
on that!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-26-03 11:25 AM
catwoman Martha My Dear - it is worth alot more than JB's shoes - perhaps even his entire designer wardrobe - to see those photos.

You won't sleep a wink.

09-26-03 11:43 AM
MarthaMyDear I'm still getting to posting that Ronnie pic. for you, catwoman, and it will be SOON as I actually fixed my old computer MYSELF ( I am EXTREMELY proud of that!!! HE!!! HE!!! Especially since I can't friggin' afford a tech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol................... :P ) so I can use my regular scannner again so it will be SOON!!! I'll PM you when it's online and you can save it for yourself, etc.... Take care and enjoy the magazine and thank you for the heads up!!! I'll find it somehow and if anyone can help, please contact me... lol......... TAKE CARE and have a GREAT day!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]