ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The tour is over folks!!
From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I like burritos! Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-26-03 02:24 AM
marko Donīt forget jalapenos!They keep you alive!
09-26-03 02:57 AM
mac_daddy for more info on burritos, please see this page. you could even follow the directions, and try making one yourself...

to see Jack Black talking about burritos (among other things), click here...
09-26-03 07:07 AM
egon
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Uh,...excuse me but, egon and caro, this thread is about burritos and the Stones. If you want to start a thread on French wine and the Stones please feel free to do that. It is of the utmost importance that we stay on topic!

Riffhard

PS- God I loves me a good burrito while listening to the Stones!

i of course ment; drinking rose whilst eating burritos!

oh, and lsitening to the stones of course.

sorry for the confusion.
09-26-03 07:54 AM
nankerphelge I never understood why Katie Couric thought the entire world wanted to see up her ass!!

She said it was to enlighten people re: how easy it is to get a colonoscopy. I got bad news for her -- once I saw the size of that fucking thing, ain't no way I'd ever consent to it!!

"Ain't enough lube in the world Ronnie"

09-26-03 08:39 AM
Sir Stonesalot You know what else is good....NACHOS!!!

Not those shitty fake imitation nachos that you get at the Qwiki-Mart with the fake imitation cheese whiz.

I mean REAL goddamn nachos.

I growl if you try take my nachos before I'm ready.

Oh, and guess what I listen to while gobbling nachos....that's right....you guessed....Jews playing football.
09-26-03 10:48 AM
Joey " I growl if you try take my nachos before I'm ready. "

They tried to take your nachos away in Cleveland and your incisors grew eleven inches ..........................and then there was the TEETH !

{ CA - RACK ! }

Triple Ronnie

" Bite Me "

Spanky !
09-26-03 10:56 AM
egon but what about the stones?
09-26-03 10:56 AM
egon and burritos
09-26-03 11:29 AM
FPM C10 The Flying Burrito Brothers opened for the Stones at Altamont.
09-26-03 12:10 PM
telecaster Nothing better than a big ass convenience store burrito served cold with a warm 64oz of Colt 45

Man that is living!
09-26-03 07:19 PM
gypsy nanky, I couldn't agree with you more. Of course, after I had the procedure, my boyfriend was all "So, since you're all loosened up, so to speak, do ya think you're ready to try anal now?"

I just gave him a ****blank stare****...but it looked extra mean cuz I had just had a foreign object shoved up my rectum.
09-27-03 12:36 AM
Sir Stonesalot >but it looked extra mean cuz I had just had a foreign object shoved up my rectum.<

OK, mental note duly annotated.

But I have to ask....what if the object is made in the USA and not foriegn?
09-27-03 06:21 AM
Honky Tonk Man I had burritos when i went to watch the San Francisco Giants vs San Diego Padres baseball match. They were disgusting! Don't get me wrong, they can taste okay, but i felt sick after a few bites. I consold my self and bough a bacon cheesburger.

Also, who here follows baseball? It was a really good experience. It wasn't a football match (soccer), but i really enjoyed the atmesphere.

Alex
09-28-03 04:31 PM
Joey

" But I have to ask....what if the object is made in the USA and not foriegn? "

Wolf Puss !

Page: 1 2