ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The tour is over folks!!
From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks, nanky & SS Return to archive
09-25-03 04:34 PM
gypsy Hey guys! Just wanted to say THANKS for the nice posts regarding my puppy. Went to see him today, and he does not have parvo. He was bright and alert, and back to his old self. He has to stay there tonight, as he is still weak and needs more IV fluids...but should be home by tomorrow.
Thanks!
09-25-03 04:38 PM
Joey
You are very welcome Gyps .

Now that the puppy is spending the night elsewhere :

Come to Joey ................................

" Virgin Priests are hard to find because Altar Boys are too cute Ronnie "

Spanky !
09-26-03 08:03 AM
nankerphelge Glad to hear it!

We want pictures!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Someone else here has a Weimaraner - I remember seeing him in the "show us your faces" thread.

09-26-03 09:16 AM
Sir Stonesalot You are very welcome Gypsy.

Please pet it for me.

09-26-03 07:25 PM
gypsy Look how Joey tried to weasel in and steal your glory...bastard.

The puppy is home today and doing well, I'm told. I've been at work since 7AM. My boyfriend, Kip, or Leon, whatever his name is, picked him up from the vet's today. Yes, I'll pet him for you, SS...and I'll baby-talk to him and tell him how much uncle nanky and uncle stonesy love him.
09-27-03 12:32 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh yeah...the dog...uhhhh...OK...sure, pet the dog for me too. That's so...uhhhh, cute.

So, when are you dumping wutzizname and moving in with me?