ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The tour is over folks!!
From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "TELL ME" blurb about Rocks Off message board Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
09-24-03 01:45 PM
Monkey Woman Oh, and of course, Rocks Off is the only board where a thread about the Superbowl can be kidnapped to share sexy pics of the Glimmer Twins.
09-24-03 02:58 PM
voodoopug Good Call on the Mene Gene Okerland mention!
09-24-03 03:34 PM
jb "You make Joey masturbate".
09-24-03 03:35 PM
sirmoonie Tug o' war with cyclops

Auditioning his finger puppets

Peelin' some chillies
09-24-03 04:11 PM
gypsy This board rocks...it's too bad he had to get personal and name names.
I luv you guys...all of you crazy bastards. And unlike, jb, I don't give a shit what your income is.
Thanks for making me laugh today, SS. I finally got my pound puppy home yesterday...he is a little doll...we played all day and evening...then, he got really sick last night...and I stayed up with him all night...took him to the vet's this morning...he was vomiting and is so weak...I've been crying my eyes out all day. I'm already so smitten with him...I'm hoping he doesn't have Parvo. I can call the vet in about an hour...so I'm just visiting RO to keep me laughing, and keep my mind off of it.
09-24-03 04:17 PM
Joey " I'm hoping he doesn't have Parvo "

What's Parvo ?!?!?!?!

Is that the same as Canine HIV ?!?!?!?!?!

Developing ..................................

Joe Sea Scrolls !
09-24-03 04:25 PM
gypsy No, it's a virus that is spread through dog feces...if they even step on another dog's feces, they get parvo. It causes gastrointestinal problems...just sloughs off the intestines altogether...then it goes for the heart. But, I hope I caught it early enough, as I watched him closely all night.
Joey, he is sooo cute...he looks like Toto from Wizard of Oz.
09-24-03 04:35 PM
jb Gypsy, you don't think I am that shallow do you? I would never judge anyone or the amount of money they have...
09-24-03 04:36 PM
Joey " Joey, he is sooo cute...he looks like Toto from Wizard of Oz. "

What's his name ?????????????????????

09-24-03 04:36 PM
egon you telling me there are other message boards about the rolling stones?

how exciting!
09-24-03 04:54 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
Gigantor

Gigantor is JEWISH? WOW! I did not KNOW that.

Tinky-Winky is a Presbyterian!

The rest of the Teletubbies are Messianic Jews.
09-24-03 04:55 PM
jb Great photo FPM...lol
09-24-03 04:59 PM
catwoman What's Parvo ?!?!?!?!

Isn't that something that's neither dairy or meat? Oh! Forgot. This is a Stones board. Not the kosher vegetarian one.

And Sir StonesAlot made my evening with his Profile. I had a shitty day. I have sick fuck bosses that are insane. Don't want to be their slave. But for the meantime have to. Then I read these threads late at night and I'm laughing hysterically. Tomorrow I'll have enough strength to talk to the President of the company and tell her how insane she and my boss are and I can't work for insane people and put up with their ridiculous petty bullshit.
09-24-03 05:08 PM
icydanger yyes a set of characters,,,,lol
fellini film

lists,,,
just read a few lines in BBC News somewhere,
posting it for Ganesh
and all the lists of people from all religions

quote:
In America alone, for example, there are over 15,000 Muslim physicians.

David Letterman, the American comedian, could say on national television, "I went to my doctor today and he said, 'Turn to Mecca and cough'" because millions of Americans would easily get the joke.

well the whole thread is like reading a good book
09-24-03 07:48 PM
nankerphelge Gypsy I hope your dog is okay.

We have a dog.
A Weimaraner.
Her name is Jasmine but we call her Izzy.
She just turned 15.
Check-out time was 5 years ago.
No one told her.
09-24-03 09:24 PM
gypsy Thank you, nanky. I had a schnauzer-mix I saved from the same pound when I was little...and had him for 18 years! So, it's been 5 years since I've had a dog...and this little guy is a doll. I spoke to the vet earlier, and she said he's getting sicker, and would need to stay for two nights. So, hopefully, we caught it in time, and he'll be fine.
Thanks again, nanky. You are so sweet.
09-25-03 12:51 AM
Sir Stonesalot Sorry your dog is sick Gypsy.

You can have my dog.

Does your doggie have any fashion sense...you know, any doggie style?
09-25-03 12:55 AM
parmeda Thanks, you fuckers...the mascara is GONE!
I needed a good laugh after the day I had...

Gypsy? Does your little pooch have puppy breath?
(That does me in, each and every time)

09-25-03 01:17 AM
Sir Stonesalot Get it...doggie fashion...doggie style...

Oh nevermind.

You know, if I lived in Boca, I could be boffing JB's wife.

It would be so easy.

I'll bet I could even get her to do it on film. Oh hell yeah. I know exactly how to get her to do it.

I have a friend who lives in Pompano Beach....heh heh heh.
09-25-03 01:33 AM
gypsy Aaah...I was just crying again, thinking of him all sick and scared...I want to hold him...he probably thinks that he's been deserted again. But, I know it's better for him to stay at the vet hospital.
Parmy, he does have puppy breath...he was so cute and active yesterday...we got him a little OU bed, and he just loves it...he's only 8lbs.

SS, I've been saying that jb's wife is 'ripe for the plucking' for months. Easy. Don't you just know she's been feeling neglected...and/or wants to exact revenge upon her cheating hubby? Or maybe she's been screwing around all along...thus causing josh to seek sex elsewhere...but he's trying to act cool...like he's the one who cheated first.
09-25-03 01:36 AM
gypsy SS, yes he does have doggy style! I was quite proud of him yesterday, as he mounted and humped my neighbor's three dogs. This shows that he is the dominant of the group...and also really gay, since her dogs are all males. Well, since he got neutered, I guess he is just really confused.
09-25-03 01:50 AM
glencar I am not a Jew but I played one in junior high once. Good times, good times...
09-25-03 01:58 AM
Sir Stonesalot Definately the revenge factor. I could win her over in 20 minutes.

Oh Gypsy honey...when I was talking doggie style...I wasn't really talking about gay dog sex...

Oh nevermind.
09-25-03 02:00 AM
gypsy I think I could win her over in 5 minutes. Care to make a wager?

Yeah, I know what you meant.
09-25-03 02:26 AM
Sir Stonesalot You know...if we both showed up together.....less than 2 minutes.

I bet we'd make a potent team.

Very potent.

And no one could beat us in mixed doubles on the pool table either.

09-25-03 02:45 AM
gypsy She doesn't stand a fighting chance against us, does she?
Poor woman. Hasn't she suffered enough, SS?
09-25-03 08:29 AM
steel driving hammer I know ya'll watched the debate last night...

Did Arianna take the cake or what? I think I like her.

What I didn't like was Arnolds one liners like saying he has a spot for Arianna in Terminator 4 and driving his Hummer through Arianna's loophole and telling her to try decaf coffee! Those were funny but I thought it was a bad move for him. I actually like Arinna's ideas and what she had to say.

But today and tonight my feeling could change 180 degrees, since the spinning will begin today.

What did you think about last night, honestly, NO SPINNING.
09-25-03 08:34 AM
nankerphelge I didn't watch it. I watched the Phillies rally in the 8th.
09-25-03 08:44 AM
steel driving hammer Ah come ON! I know you did!

I also know you read the mornings paper!

Ok, you feel bad for Arnold too eh?
09-25-03 08:49 AM
nankerphelge I don't read the paper much anymore -- I get all my news on-line. And I didn't watch the recall -- I really don't like the idea of recalling an elected official because they don't like him. Unless he's doing something illegal or something that would compromise his position, they ought to just fucking deal with it.
Page: 1 2 3 4