ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The tour is over folks!!
From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones @ Amstel Hotel, Amsterdam, Monday Sep. 22 (pictures) Return to archive
09-23-03 07:53 PM
Angiegirl Here they are, the rest of the pictures of the Stones in Amsterdam, leaving the hotel to go to the ArenA stadium for the show.

Bernard again and Darryl behind him:

Charlie:

Keef (very difficult to see):

Ronnie and Jo (windy day ):

Mick:

Waving at an old bus full of Stonesfans, with very loud Stones music. "Is that for me?" Mick asked them.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
09-23-03 08:26 PM
steel driving hammer Baby you were right there!

It looks like Mick is looking straight at you in the 6th photo!

Now if he would of asked you to go up to his room would you?

Besides Andrea Corr and Mila Jovobitch...
09-23-03 09:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Keef via some digital processing

09-24-03 08:25 AM
parmeda I hate you Angie!
(...No, I don't. But I'm jealous as all hell!)

Great job girlfriend
09-24-03 09:02 AM
JaggerLips I am so jealous!
Great pics Angie!! Next tour I am going to do what you did!
I bet you wanted to die then to preserve that moment forever, I know I would!
09-24-03 11:47 AM
Angiegirl Well, I didn't take those pix, my friend did. I was right there, but my camera refused at the moment supreme. Maybe there are some pix that worked out, but they won't be ready till Friday. So if there's anything on it, I'll post it here again.
09-24-03 12:29 PM
UGot2Rollme it looks like Mick's pointing his mini-cam right at you - who knows, maybe they'll use some of that in the documentary portion of the DVD that's been heavily rumoured - that would be cool.
09-24-03 02:11 PM
jb Jo Wood looks horrible..what a porker!!!
09-24-03 04:38 PM
catwoman She's a bit older than I am. I used to be so jealous of her thinking - when Ronnie was still hitting the booze "Well - she doesn't have to do much. All she has to do is open up a bottle of guinness and voila! Dinner." Not like my hubby who wakes up in the middle of the night and wants like real dinner. The nerve. But I do like those chubby photos of her. (wicked laugh)
09-24-03 07:53 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jb wrote:
Jo Wood looks horrible..what a porker!!!

You would too leading such a difficult life with an alcoholic...
09-24-03 11:29 PM
MarthaMyDear Jo being, maybe, a bit overweight is not Ronnie's fault!!! It's her own, damn falt for not watching it!!! Obviously, the booze never made Ronnie gain weight... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Nice pix, by the way, Angiegirl!!! I do especially like the smiling Ronnie one as I have grown fonder of him lately... Don't know why... Maybe it's because it must be hard for him to be clean and sober when your best friend is Keith Richards, perhaps?!?!?! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard?!?!?! OH, PERHAPS I DO THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.................... Anyways, take care, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-25-03 05:24 AM
luxury1 Great photos ANgiegirl. I always like those candid snaps. And is it me, or is Mick getting a bit "Americanized" in his clothing? First we were seeing him in those Dockers,and now just a T-shirt and I think, sneakers? L'Wren must be "dressing him down." I see AMerican all over his recent casual look. Usually MIck is wearing a button-down tailored shirt, albiet unbuttoned at the sleeves on hot days. Hmmmmmm.
I think he looks most fetchingly cute in his new style. It "youths" him up.
09-25-03 10:04 AM
Factory Girl Thank you, Angie-great pics.

I think Ronnie is easy to live with (just a vibe I get). He's such a happy-go-lucky guy.
09-25-03 10:09 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I think Ronnie is easy to live with (just a vibe I get). He's such a happy-go-lucky guy.

Totally agree, both on stage and off.
09-25-03 10:15 AM
Joey

Damn Mick and Keith look good these days !

.................and Ronnie is just so jovial .

I hope and pray these guys come back to the states in ' 04 .

" Respectable was played " The Best " live in '99 Ronnie "

Jacky !