ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Daily Mirror with special thanks to Bootcover
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Four More Tattoo Tour Soundboards Return to archive
September 24th, 2004 04:55 AM
MRD8 I just got in four more soundboards from the '81 Tattoo You tour...they are:
Philly 9-25-81 Opening show, highlights Tops and is missing Waiting On A Friend and Let It Bleed.
San Fransisco 10-18-81 highlights All Down The Line and Starfucker, missing Satisfaction.
Hartford 11-9-81 highlights Down The Road Apiece missing Beast Of Burden
Chicago 11-24-81 highlights Miss You with SUGAR BLUE! A few fadeouts and fadeins.
None of these are really perfect or complete but there's a TON of great stuff on these 8CDR's!
September 24th, 2004 05:13 AM
piratekeef Great stuff!!
Can you tree these discs here?
Love to hear them....
September 24th, 2004 05:16 AM
F505 Good news indeed.
I heard from my local dealer also a DVD of Hampton is coming up. I ordered one.
September 24th, 2004 07:32 AM
Mr Hess
quote:
F505 wrote:
Good news indeed.
I heard from my local dealer also a DVD of Hampton is coming up. I ordered one.

There's an excellent 2-DVD set of Hampton thats been around for a while.
September 24th, 2004 07:43 AM
F505
quote:
Mr Hess wrote:

There's an excellent 2-DVD set of Hampton thats been around for a while.

Well that must be the one...
September 24th, 2004 07:49 AM
peterdv hi Mrd8

sent you a mail
please read

Sticky Fingers rules !
http://www.rolling-stones-belgium.com/

cheers from Belgium
Peter
September 24th, 2004 08:07 AM
Gazza I heard a few weeks ago these had just circulated. Amazin'.

Did I hear someone say "tree"???
September 24th, 2004 08:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl not yet--but TREE THE FUCKER!
September 24th, 2004 08:46 AM
Factory Girl Lets tree.
September 24th, 2004 09:14 AM
peterdv what i heard, these are cdr releases, but i know that already one in in process to be released on a silver label (japanese - so bloody expensive) , i can only hope that a label like rattlesnake will work them :-) , i know that they are releasing the latest empress valley, seattle supersonic very soon (remastered quality , and as we all know a very fair price , something to look forward too)

well, if MRD8 replies to my mail i would be willing to seed a copy of them all for someone experienced with organizing a three (don't have time to do such as i only have internet at work ..)

so maybe..a tree will follow
but especially looking forward to these ..if you check out IORR you'll see on sell a topic of 81 soundboards were these boots are discused too ...(i think it's already on the second or third page of the IORR sell pages)
cheers
Peter
Sticky Fingers rules
http://www.rolling-stones-belgium.com/
September 24th, 2004 09:25 AM
F505 I can tell you Rattlesnake is also very expensive over here...
September 24th, 2004 10:24 AM
gustavobala the best thing of this tour is MIck taylor in Kansas 14/12/1981....

...but i don't have this boot, sometimes it's call by "crossfire hurricane"...

in USA it's easy to find it????
September 24th, 2004 10:25 AM
Gazza I'd be happy to organise a tree structure if anyone wants, although I dont own these discs as yet.

Good timing, because before I went on holidays, I'd told Marko that after I came back I'd help him tree some 1981 shows that he wanted to distribute.
September 24th, 2004 11:20 AM
F505
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'd be happy to organise a tree structure if anyone wants, although I dont own these discs as yet.

Good timing, because before I went on holidays, I'd told Marko that after I came back I'd help him tree some 1981 shows that he wanted to distribute.

That would be great!
September 24th, 2004 01:04 PM
MRD8 Gazza,
I'm willing to send you a set if you want to tree them...I have a 9th disc that has all of the artwork on it I could send along as well. You have my email addy...
September 24th, 2004 03:05 PM
parmeda Gentlemen, I am starting to tingle & twitch.
Please...tree this fucker!
September 24th, 2004 03:57 PM
Gazza Consider it treed (I can't have Parmeda twitching for much longer) - thanks, Bob. I'll have blanks in the mail to you on Monday.

A separate "sticky" thread shall be on top of this page in due course

[Edited by Gazza]
September 24th, 2004 04:16 PM
parmeda Thanks, Gazza!
I would hate to have my husband walk in later, thinking I'm having a convulsion...LOL
September 24th, 2004 04:46 PM
Gazza It sounds like it could be his lucky night!
September 24th, 2004 04:51 PM
MRD8 Gazza,
Forget the blanks, I mailed the package out to you a while ago...no telling how long the post office will be behind schedule after Jeanne tears us up this weekend...slipped a little bonus DVD in the package for your troubles for treeing these!
September 24th, 2004 04:53 PM
Gazza MY troubles??

It's a pleasure - if anyone deserves plaudits, its your good self.

Many thanks!
September 25th, 2004 09:54 AM
exilestones@netscape I've heard the Chiocago 1981 show and there's a great version of Time is on My Side but it's missing 1/2 the song. Miss You is good with Sugar Blue and the rest of the show is OK.