ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Daily Mirror with special thanks to Bootcover
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IORR.......a couple of posts. Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 23rd, 2004 11:05 AM
stewed & Keefed Re: STONESDOUG SHITPOOPIE BOARD AND ITS MEMBERS SUCK

Date: september 22, 2004 08:31

I think each of the 3 major boards have their own personalities. Some is due to how they are moderated, but the rest is due to the demographic mix of the participants. People gravitate toward the one that most suits them and their outlook. People with a postive outlook tend to group together and whiners tend to group together. People who want to have serious discussions group together and those who prefer bathroom humor also tend to group.

I will leave it up to each reader to assess the character of each board and the general demographics of its participants.

It is obvious that "shitpoopie" feels more at home on this board and I hope he finds the comraderie and understanding he seeks.

Re: STONESDOUG SHITPOOPIE BOARD AND ITS MEMBERS SUCK

Date: september 23, 2004 03:48

Once upon a time there were 3 tables in a bar, each with a half filled pitcher of beer.

Table 1 is very excited as they love beer, realize they may stop producing beer soon, and proceed to share it freely and have a good time.

Table 2 bitches that the pitcher is only half full, complains that the bartender has sucked since 1975 and has been screwing them for the past 30 years, and then tries to sell it for a profit. They mock Table 1 for having fun and not being as depressed and miserable as they are.

Table 3 discusses in minute detail the effectiveness of beer as a laxative and ponders whether it will solve the bowel problems of one it’s members. While sitting on the toilet they discuss the problems of Israel and list the great Jews in modern history.

Which table would you choose?

September 23rd, 2004 11:08 AM
jb Table 3.
September 23rd, 2004 11:13 AM
Joey " Table 3 discusses in minute detail the effectiveness of beer as a laxative and ponders whether it will solve the bowel problems of one it’s members. While sitting on the toilet they discuss the problems of Israel and list the great Jews in modern history.

Which table would you choose? "

Is this a trick question ?!?!

Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh , OH !!!!!!!!!!! Damn !

Developing ..........................literally

**************** END TRANSMISSION **********

September 23rd, 2004 11:13 AM
LadyJane Well of course I choose Table 3, BUT I respect ALL Stones Fans and ALL Boards and find it OFFENSIVE to criticize. You diss one of us, you diss ALL of us.

PS...I suspect Table 3 would be the first to be thrown out of the Bar!!!

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
September 23rd, 2004 11:15 AM
Jaxx table 3 of course. they're obviously "getting their rocks off".
September 23rd, 2004 11:17 AM
Joey
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
table 3 of course. they're obviously "getting their rocks off".

I had Bran Muffins for breakfast this morning and .............................

******* ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION ******************
September 23rd, 2004 11:19 AM
caro hehehehehe...
Meanwhile, the 4 bartenders can't believe they've actually found so many customers willing to pay a 100$ membership in order to get free beer coasters.
September 23rd, 2004 11:22 AM
telecaster Table 3

They have the hottest women
September 23rd, 2004 11:34 AM
not bound to please
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

Date: september 22, 2004 08:31

I think each of the 3 major boards have their own personalities. Some is due to how they are moderated, but the rest is due to the demographic mix of the participants. People gravitate toward the one that most suits them and their outlook. People with a postive outlook tend to group together and whiners tend to group together. People who want to have serious discussions group together and those who prefer bathroom humor also tend to group.

I will leave it up to each reader to assess the character of each board and the general demographics of its participants.

It is obvious that "shitpoopie" feels more at home on this board and I hope he finds the comraderie and understanding he seeks.

Date: september 23, 2004 03:48

Once upon a time there were 3 tables in a bar, each with a half filled pitcher of beer.

Table 1 is very excited as they love beer, realize they may stop producing beer soon, and proceed to share it freely and have a good time.

Table 2 bitches that the pitcher is only half full, complains that the bartender has sucked since 1975 and has been screwing them for the past 30 years, and then tries to sell it for a profit. They mock Table 1 for having fun and not being as depressed and miserable as they are.

Table 3 discusses in minute detail the effectiveness of beer as a laxative and ponders whether it will solve the bowel problems of one it’s members. While sitting on the toilet they discuss the problems of Israel and list the great Jews in modern history.

Which table would you choose?

link please!!!

September 23rd, 2004 11:37 AM
jb Table 4-SS, Babie Steelie and Max Lugar.
September 23rd, 2004 11:38 AM
stewed & Keefed http://iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,154744
September 23rd, 2004 11:40 AM
telecaster Thanks to jb the average income of Rocks Off members is far in excess of any other Stones board

September 23rd, 2004 11:41 AM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Thanks to jb the average income of Rocks Off members is far in excess of any other Stones board

Thanks to Dave Wannstadt, the Dolphins suck!!!
September 23rd, 2004 11:48 AM
not bound to please thanks!

September 23rd, 2004 11:53 AM
jb
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
thanks!

Thanks SS ....your kindness is overwhelming....
September 23rd, 2004 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Table 4-SS, Babie Steelie and Max Lugar.

You make Joey smile .

September 23rd, 2004 03:37 PM
BILL PERKS I'LL SIT AT ANY TABLE WHERE THERE IS BEER AND JEWS ARE MOCKED.
September 23rd, 2004 03:55 PM
Angiegirl Yeah, I'll just avoid the chairs with people drinking their beer in CAPS.
September 23rd, 2004 04:33 PM
F505 Table 2 of course
September 23rd, 2004 04:39 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Yeah, I'll just avoid the chairs with people drinking their beer in CAPS.

GOOD
September 23rd, 2004 04:44 PM
Jumacfly table 3 but without angry jews, religion, silly puppets...is it possible??
but i m ok for more beer,nipples, herb and laxatives..
September 23rd, 2004 04:47 PM
Gazza ..as long as pie is being freely served as well....
September 23rd, 2004 04:49 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
GOOD

September 23rd, 2004 04:52 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
..as long as pie is being freely served as well....

and pie waits for no one here!!
September 23rd, 2004 04:55 PM
Baby Steelie which table has the best weed?
September 23rd, 2004 04:58 PM
Angiegirl Table 4 last I heard.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
September 23rd, 2004 06:15 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Baby Steelie wrote:
which table has the best weed?

the folks at table 3 ALWAYS have great stash
September 23rd, 2004 07:27 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks to Dave Wannstadt, the Dolphins suck!!!

jb: considering the weather and the sorry state of both offenses, I expect this week's Dolphins - Steelers game to be quite ugly. Meanwhile, rumor up here has Wannstadt coming home to coach Pitt next year after he gets axed in Miami.
September 23rd, 2004 10:13 PM
Soldatti Table 3
I like ALL the boards, but this is special.
September 24th, 2004 06:34 AM
egon whichever table has the most beer.

however if this is a metaphor for something else, then i go with whatever you guys decide.

Page: 1 2