ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Daily Mirror with special thanks to Bootcover
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor/Jack Bruce Band DVD B&P Return to archive
September 22nd, 2004 04:52 PM
MRD8 This weeks B&P is kind of a strange one! It features Jack Bruce and Mick Taylor on the BBC program Old Grey Whistle Test in 1975...a short interview is followed by seven songs live...the band is Mick Taylor(guitar), Jack Bruce(bass), Carla Bley(keyboards), Ronnie Leahy(piano & synth) and Bruce Gary(drums)...the seven songs are: Can You Follow, Morning Star, Keep It Down, Peaces Of Mind, One, Spirit and Smiles And Grins. For my regulars send three DVD+R's(name brand 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...otherwise send an email to me at [email protected] for details...Noth Americans only please!
September 22nd, 2004 07:12 PM
J.J.Flash by the way, what is the name of the recent release of their 1975 show, on which they played Sunshine of your Love? Could you guys imagine that? Mick Taylor and Jack Bruce together, Sunshine of Your Love.... I just can't get enough of figuring... I mean, I need that...
September 22nd, 2004 09:55 PM
Soldatti Thanks
September 23rd, 2004 04:18 PM
MRD8 The new live release actually features two different bands from two different years...the band that does Sunshine Of Your Love features Billy Cobham, David Sancious and Clem Clempson...the band with MT never made it into the studio, I think these live songs for the BBC are their only existing recordiongs, aren't they?
September 23rd, 2004 07:10 PM
J.J.Flash anyway, the line up doesn't matter to me.... as long as I can listen Jack Bruce and Mick Taylor in the same damn stage........I really need that brand-new release, the live recording in the seventies..... Gerardo has posted about that a couple of months ago... could you help Voodoo? TIA