ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Daily Mirror with special thanks to Bootcover
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is this board milked out? (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
September 22nd, 2004 01:46 PM
Joey
" I post, when, and if, I have the time. "

" Also, I only hit the submit button when I think I have something pertinent or funny to add to a thread. "

" You, JB, have added nothing pertinent or funny to a thread in your entire life. Ten thousand + posts of nothing but wasted server space. "

" Although I do not feel that I am obligated to tell you why I have not been around as much...I will. "

" We are down 2 full time people at work. That translates to manditory overtime...to the tune of 64 hour work weeks. Not to mention Hurricane Ivan, which caused massive flooding in my county...hundreds of people were displaced, millions of dollars in damage, and even death. Oh, I'm sorry JB....did you think the hurricanes only affected you??? "

Come to Joey ...................................
September 22nd, 2004 01:52 PM
kath
quote:
jb wrote:
Rodney Dangerfeld in coma~!!!!

how could they tell??????
September 22nd, 2004 01:53 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:

Kath ............................

You make Joey cry .
September 22nd, 2004 01:53 PM
jb You are being disingenuous when you claim that not one of my posts has been informative or humorous....that's where you lose all credibilty with the folks...
[Edited by jb]
September 22nd, 2004 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:

Come to Joey....
September 22nd, 2004 01:54 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
You are being disingenuous when you claim that not one of my posts has not been informative or humorous....that's where you lose all credibilty with the folks....

For My Baby :

Jacky

September 22nd, 2004 01:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot >jb wrote:
You are being disingenuous when you claim that not one of my posts has not been informative or humorous....that's where you lose all credibilty with the folks..<

It's your fantasy Josh, you can delude yourself however you please.
September 22nd, 2004 02:02 PM
jb [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>jb wrote:
You are being disingenuous when you claim that not one of my posts has not been informative or humorous....that's where you lose all credibilty with the folks..<

It's your fantasy Josh, you can delude yourself however you please.
[/quote 10k posts is no fantasy ..this is a reality that happened with the love and support of most members here...Joey and I took posting to a new level and i find it interesting that you stopped posting as much when it was apparent you, SS, could not be a member of the 10k club....no one likes a sore loser SS!!!
September 22nd, 2004 02:02 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Napoleon is enjoying being uncaked right now on Elba.

Eat you heart out - and lots of fiber!
September 22nd, 2004 02:04 PM
not bound to please I'm sorry to hear about your losses SS.

But - Josh Esq is one of the top posters in RS messageboard history, and greatly admired!

September 22nd, 2004 02:12 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Napoleon is enjoying being uncaked right now on Elba.

Eat you heart out - and lots of fiber!

...but I's needs me's Lambies DESPERATELY !!!!!

Where she be ?!?!?!

" Bran Muffins just AIN'T the same Ronnie ! "

D. J. Jersee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
September 22nd, 2004 02:15 PM
Joey " ..this is a reality that happened with the love and support of most members here...Joey and I took posting to a new level and ....................."

Damn Straight My Jewish Brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The " 10K Club " is like the " Ex- Presidents Club " -- very very exclusive with lots of interesting and illuminating " perks " ( not Bill Perks ) .

" Stones Rule You FRIGGIN Bastards ! "

September 22nd, 2004 02:25 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

...but I's needs me's Lambies DESPERATELY !!!!!

Where she be ?!?!?!

" Bran Muffins just AIN'T the same Ronnie ! "

hi!

September 22nd, 2004 02:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot >this is a reality that happened with the love and support of most members here<

There are over 2000 members here, you had the support of no more than 5-10 people. That ain't "most". I would say a more realistic statement would be that most tolerated your crap in the vain hope that you'd knock it off when you hit 10K. Of course, I knew better. I knew you mindless drivel would continue unabated.

>Joey and I took posting to a new level <

A new level...of what? Retardedness? Infantile dicklessness? Unimaginativeness? Boredom?

>i find it interesting that you stopped posting as much when it was apparent you, SS, could not be a member of the 10k club<

Since when? Some day, some year, if this place continues to exist, and I continue to breathe...I will end up with 10K posts too....we all will. The difference between me and you, is that most of my posts actually have some sort of meaning. In fact, if we define a post as an on-topic reply in a thread...I'm way ahead of you. I doubt you are even in triple digits...combining your posts from any board you have ever posted at!

I find it interesting that you have to resort to hijacking threads with mindless drivel to get some attention. If you actually had to try to post on topic, no one would notice you.

>But - Josh Esq is one of the top posters in RS messageboard history, and greatly admired!<

Sure he is, by people who greatly admire twats.
September 22nd, 2004 02:31 PM
kath idle hands=devil's workshop!!!

the boys are very proud of their # of posts...it seems to keep them off the streets. i say don't fuck with a good thing.......
September 22nd, 2004 02:33 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

>But - Josh Esq is one of the top posters in RS messageboard history, and greatly admired!<

Sure he is, by people who greatly admire twats.

I love Bono.

September 22nd, 2004 02:35 PM
jb yOU SEEM TO FOCUS A LOT OF NEGATIVE ENERGY TOWARDS ME...i HAVE DECREASED MY POSTING SUBSTANTIALLY SINCE REACHING 10K(AS YOU CAN SEE , JOEY IS WAY AHEAD OF ME). YOU ANGER IS MISGUIDED AND MISPLACED....YOU SEEM TO HATE ME B/C I AM RICH, SUCCESSFUL. GOOD-LOOKING, AND BECAUSE I AM A PROLIFIC POSTER....I THINK YOUR TIME WOULD BE BETTER SERVED RE-DIRECTING YOUR HATE TOWARDS ME AND FILLING YOUR VOID WITH LOVE.
September 22nd, 2004 02:48 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

hi!

Lamby ?!?!?!

LAMBY ?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!?!?! Thank Heaven Above !!!!

Thought I would let you know -- I had " BEEF TENDERLOIN " for dinner last evening !!!

**** Lambchop now standing on haunches like Ground Squirrel with eyes wide open *****

Come Here !!!!

**** Lambchop starts running out the front door and down the street *****

COME HERE !!!!!!!!!!

***** Young Joey scampers out the door after Lamby and catches up with her on West 33rd street ( right in front of MSG ) , grabs Lambchop's pathetic , weak-sister Avatar , completely undresses himself below the waist and begins a MARATHON ' fecal swab ' session right there in front of on-looking bystanders *****
September 22nd, 2004 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
...I THINK YOUR TIME WOULD BE BETTER SERVED RE-DIRECTING YOUR HATE TOWARDS ME AND FILLING YOUR VOID WITH LOVE.

Man , you said it !!!!!!!

EVERYTHING drowns in the Ocean of Love ( Avatar Meher Baba , circa 1999 )

JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACK JJJJJ JA JA JA JA JAC JAC JAC JAC JAC JACK JACK JACK JACKY

Jacky !
September 22nd, 2004 03:01 PM
kath yes, eloquent, poignant and interesting posts like these certainly seem to prove your theory, josh. we are all better people for having these insightful, informative posts brought to us daily by the joey and joshy show.
September 22nd, 2004 03:03 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
yes, eloquent, poignant and interesting posts like these certainly seem to prove your theory, josh. we are all better people for having these insightful, informative posts brought to us daily by the joey and joshy show.

Kath51...there is no tour in sight, no new album, Charlie's health, etc, and all Joey and I try to do is bring some laughter into people's lives...has anyone heard of laughter anymore?
September 22nd, 2004 03:13 PM
kath boy josh....just moments ago you were joyously posting about the tour....

and of course about how cat stevens should be drawn and quartered...
not that funny, really.
September 22nd, 2004 03:15 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
boy josh....just moments ago you were joyously posting about the tour....

not that funny, really.

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/13336034?source=Reuters
September 22nd, 2004 03:15 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lamby ?!?!?!

LAMBY ?!?!?!

Is that really you ?!?!?!?! Thank Heaven Above !!!!

Thought I would let you know -- I had " BEEF TENDERLOIN " for dinner last evening !!!

**** Lambchop now standing on haunches like Ground Squirrel with eyes wide open *****

Come Here !!!!

**** Lambchop starts running out the front door and down the street *****

COME HERE !!!!!!!!!!

***** Young Joey scampers out the door after Lamby and catches up with her on West 33rd street ( right in front of MSG ) , grabs Lambchop's pathetic , weak-sister Avatar , completely undresses himself below the waist and begins a MARATHON ' fecal swab ' session right there in front of on-looking bystanders *****

I'm cooking up portobello mushrooms right now.

September 22nd, 2004 03:23 PM
kath
quote:

not that funny, really.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/13336034?source=Reuters

doesn't actually seem to link to anything that applies here, josh.....
September 22nd, 2004 03:31 PM
jb Kath, in all seriousness, I think I may have MS or g-d forbid ALS(Lou Gherigs disease) as I have experienced numbness and tingling for over 3 months!!!
September 22nd, 2004 04:01 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Kath, in all seriousness, I think I may have MS or g-d forbid ALS(Lou Gherigs disease) as I have experienced numbness and tingling for over 3 months!!!

Kath , in all seriousness , my vertigo and the sharp pain in my right flank has been diagnosed as Bell's Palsey but the doctors have yet to determine the cause of the constant flow of blood in me urine AND stool now .

Developing ................................

Shiver .................................

Bell Boy !
September 22nd, 2004 04:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot >yOU SEEM TO FOCUS A LOT OF NEGATIVE ENERGY TOWARDS ME...i HAVE DECREASED MY POSTING SUBSTANTIALLY SINCE REACHING 10K(AS YOU CAN SEE , JOEY IS WAY AHEAD OF ME). YOU ANGER IS MISGUIDED AND MISPLACED....YOU SEEM TO HATE ME B/C I AM RICH, SUCCESSFUL. GOOD-LOOKING, AND BECAUSE I AM A PROLIFIC POSTER....I THINK YOUR TIME WOULD BE BETTER SERVED RE-DIRECTING YOUR HATE TOWARDS ME AND FILLING YOUR VOID WITH LOVE.<

What is this? Are you channeling your beloved BILL PERKS?

As for focusing negative energy...you were the one that called me out. Dumbass.

I have no anger or hate towards you. You are not worthy of that kind of emotion from me. You make the mistake of thinking I give a shit about you. Me hate you? Don't flatter yourself.

I think it is nice that you are rich, successful, good looking, yadda yadda yadda. Unfortunately, stuff like that means nothing to me. I mean, I have money, been successful at everything I've done...it's even been said that I'm a nice lookin' guy...but so what? It's all meaningless if you are a dickhead and no one cares about you.

JB, you seem to think that you are entitled to something. Of what, I am not sure. If you want respect...well, that must be earned. Do you think flooding this board with your nonsense is actually something worthy of respect? What have you done for this board that is actually something? Have you ever offered to share music with us? Have you ever started a thread that provides an interesting topic for discussion...and I do not mean something inflammatory regarding race, politics, or religion. If you are such a man of wealth and taste...then DO something with it here at the board. Show us what an awesome person you are.

>all Joey and I try to do is bring some laughter into people's lives...<

And if that were true it would be a noble sentiment. However, I don't buy it for a second. You are just a little boy doing whatever he can to grab some attention. Pathetic really. I mean, if you are really such a great man, you wouldn't have to resort to the retarded retreads that you slop up.

You are not funny. You have never made me laugh...or even titter. Nary a teehee. I mean, all you do is do what JoeJoe does. And all he does is steal bits from really funny people. So in effect, you are a copy, of a copy, of something that was funny once. Now what IS funny, is that you don't realize how UNfunny it is to be a copy of a copy.

I think my new avatar is going to be a scan of your business card. Now THAT would be funny.
September 22nd, 2004 04:15 PM
Joey " I mean, all you do is do what JoeJoe does. And all he does is steal bits from really funny people. "

You make Joey weep and shit liquid !!!!!!!!!
September 22nd, 2004 04:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot >You make Joey weep and shit liquid !!!!!!!!!<

Originally posted on Gasx3 as:

"You make Maxy weep and shit liquid."

Stolen and self-servingly reposted with love by Joey.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6