ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Daily Mirror with special thanks to Bootcover
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is this board milked out? (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
September 21st, 2004 03:30 AM
F505 Just a question....
September 21st, 2004 03:43 AM
FotiniD What do you mean "milked out"? It is of course a board to discuss the Stones, and given the fact there's no new activity things are mighty fine if you ask me. There's humor (something *almost* all other Stones boards lack), people have fun, we talk to each other... I don't see any problem, really.
September 21st, 2004 03:47 AM
F505 I mean every subject on this board has been discussed for at least ten times.... but that's no problem... or is it?
September 21st, 2004 03:49 AM
FotiniD Well, that always tends to happen in between albums and tours. When the eternal questions of "re-discovering this or that album", "is Taylor better than Woody" etc come up and up and up again!

It'll pass, you'll see. Just a new album away
September 21st, 2004 04:01 AM
gypsy I don't think it is. I think there will always be some new topic to discuss...whether it's Stones-related or not.
I think it's milked-out when the "Jew lists" start appearing.
September 21st, 2004 05:48 AM
LadyJane Definintely not at our best at the moment, but far from milked out.

Lack of Stones news, restless "inmates", concern for Mr. Watts.........it's bound to happen.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
September 21st, 2004 06:55 AM
egon every time i feel this board is milked out, i just grab a 6 pack of heinekens and re-evaluate the situation.

It doesn't help much, but damn those beers are tasty!
September 21st, 2004 08:58 AM
BILL PERKS SCMECKIE MALMSTEIN
JACKIE MASON
JOSH "JB" JEWLAWYER
ANDREW CLAY SILVERSTEIN
JEFF GORDON
SERAFINA WATTS
LONDON LEE
ROB KANE
ROBERT KLEIN
ADAM HOROWITZ
ADAM ZOLOT
SETH GINSBERG
ALLEN GINSBERG
DAVID DINKINS
September 21st, 2004 09:15 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
Just a question....

{{{{{{{{{ ? }}}}}}}}}}}}}}
September 21st, 2004 10:06 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
F505 wrote:
I mean every subject on this board has been discussed for at least ten times.... but that's no problem... or is it?

Hi F505!
September 21st, 2004 10:13 AM
jb Without a tour or new product for over 7 years, it's hard to keep any board "fresh" ....fortunately, this board, unlike some others, has always been more than just a Stones board...it is a board that can change and adapt to the times and allows us the freedom to post off topic stuff...It is what makes us different than the rest...
September 21st, 2004 10:14 AM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
Without a tour or new product for over 7 years, it's hard to keep any board "fresh" ....fortunately, this board, unlike some others, has always been more than just a Stones board...it is a board that can change and adapt to the times and allows us the freedom to post off topic stuff...It is what makes us different than the rest...

ninea abs shae monkey~~~~!!!!abs shae monkey~~~ yeknom eahs aenin....
September 21st, 2004 10:14 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
jb wrote:
Without a tour or new product for over 7 years, it's hard to keep any board "fresh" ....fortunately, this board, unlike some others, has always been more than just a Stones board...it is a board that can change and adapt to the times and allows us the freedom to post off topic stuff...It is what makes us different than the rest...

This is a Stones board?

September 21st, 2004 10:15 AM
Joey " I think it's milked-out when the "Jew lists" start appearing."

W- W- w- W- What ?!?!?! :

www.HackWriters.com

Mel Brooks
Mike Greenberg
Steve Levy
Ian Ziering
Alicia Silverstone
Garry Shandling
Cynthia Nixon
Leonard Nimoy
Paul Newman
Bette Midler
Baby Steelie
Shelly Hack
September 21st, 2004 10:16 AM
Joey

<-------------Without a tour or new product for over 7 years, it's hard to keep any board "fresh" ....fortunately, this board, unlike some others, has always been more than just a Stones board...it is a board that can change and adapt to the times and allows us the freedom to post off topic stuff...It is what makes us different than the rest...

Amen Little fella !!!!!!!!!!
September 21st, 2004 10:20 AM
jb Bobo has left the building....
September 21st, 2004 10:22 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Bobo has left the building....

....but Baba is STILL here !

" Everything Drowns in the Ocean of Love " ( Avatar Meher Baba , 2003 , June 10th )

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Sturskee Joe !
September 21st, 2004 10:24 AM
Joey
quote:
egon wrote:
every time i feel this board is milked out, i just grab a 6 pack of heinekens and re-evaluate the situation.

It doesn't help much, but damn those beers are tasty!

Egon.................you are precious .

September 21st, 2004 10:31 AM
jb he Dutch prefer Amstel Light
September 21st, 2004 10:36 AM
sirmoonie Do bongs!!!
September 21st, 2004 10:36 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
he Dutch prefer Amstel Light

Can you believe how humorous S.S.'s posts have been recently ?!?!?! He really IS a funny guy -- Who Knew ?!?!?!

September 21st, 2004 10:40 AM
jb SS could have posted more in my absence due to the Hurricane, but chose mot to...therefore, he has lost all credibility with me....No one would have hijacked his threads, yet very limited posting. I guess we(Joey and Josh) are not the real reason he stopped posting and I would like to know the real reason. People have a right to know and instead of blaming us(Joey and Josh), lets find out the real story behind it....
September 21st, 2004 10:48 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I guess we(Joey and Josh) are not the real reason he stopped posting and I would like to know the real reason. People have a right to know and instead of blaming us(Joey and Josh), lets find out the real story behind it....

Agreed my Jewish Brother .............this is no " Social Crisis " or " After School Special " but truly is worthy of a VH1 " Behind the Board " Presentation .

..perhaps a PBS Special Series too

Developing ..................................

|
|
|
|
V
September 21st, 2004 10:53 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Agreed my Jewish Brother .............this is no " Social Crisis " or " After School Special " but truly is worthy of a VH1 " Behind the Board " Presentation .

..perhaps a PBS Special Series too

Developing ..................................

|
|
|
|
V

This thread and the Alexandra's Nipple thread must stay together at all costs...

September 21st, 2004 10:58 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

This thread and the Alexandra's Nipple thread must stay together at all costs...

Come To Joey ..................................

Come to JB .......................................
September 21st, 2004 11:01 AM
jb Babie Steel Magnolia.....developing.
September 21st, 2004 11:03 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Babie Steel Magnolia.....developing.

This board needs Baby Steel Magnolia .

Developing .............................
September 21st, 2004 11:05 AM
jb Rodney Dangerfeld in coma~!!!!
September 21st, 2004 11:12 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Rodney Dangerfeld in coma~!!!!

Googling .............................
September 21st, 2004 11:42 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote: