ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Daily Mirror with special thanks to Bootcover
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus Big Top Show on the Big Screen at Regal Entertainment Group Return to archive
September 21st, 2004 02:48 AM
MarthaMyDear The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus Big Top Show on the Big Screen at Regal Entertainment Group Theatres
http://new.stockwatch.com/swnet/newsit/newsit_newsit.aspx?bid=U-b005907-U:RGC-20040920&symbol=RGC&news_region=U&name=REGAL+ENTERTAINMENT+GROUP&title=The

Digitally Remastered Legendary 1968 Concert Also Includes Performances by The Who, Jethro Tull, Taj Mahal, Marianne Faithfull, Yoko Ono, and The Dirty Mac featuring John Lennon and Eric Clapton At 53 Regal Entertainment Group Theatres Across America on October 11th The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus DVD available October 12th In 1968, The Rolling Stones and some of the top British rock acts of the day came together in London to film what would become a legendary show The Rolling...

Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance, Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:38 PM PDT
The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus Big Top Show on the Big Screen at Regal Entertainment Group Theatres
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040920/205907_1.html
At 53 Regal Entertainment Group Theatres Across America on October...

*** Martha ***
September 21st, 2004 11:56 AM
Martha ROCKTOBER!

YES!

The Rolling Stones Rock & Roll Circus is my all-time favorite Rock-n-Roll film. I don't think anything else compares, from that era anyway.

I'm there! It will be great. :-)

Thank you for posting the info and link Martha My Dear.
September 21st, 2004 01:01 PM
jb The CD was mediocre...the Stones sounded very bad ...thzankfully Mick Taylor became a member a year later .
September 21st, 2004 01:20 PM
Soldatti I like the Rock'n Roll Circus. The Stones were a little weak, I'm with JB on this.
September 21st, 2004 10:41 PM
Martha My eyes see no weakness.

None whatsoever.

You are both quite insane.

I'm going.

Parachute Woman.....alone is worth the price of admission.

:-)
September 22nd, 2004 12:12 AM
56DeSoto I'm going! Got tickets already. Now I just need to find a date...
September 22nd, 2004 05:36 AM
Gazza >I'm going! Got tickets already. Now I just need to find a date...

October 11th...

oh, I see what you mean...
September 22nd, 2004 09:31 PM
Soldatti
quote:
56DeSoto wrote:
I'm going! Got tickets already. Now I just need to find a date...

Good luck, enjoy!