ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Daily Mirror with special thanks to Bootcover
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Passion of The Christ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
September 16th, 2004 09:25 PM
gypsy I like both beer and Lamby. I think it's funny when beer tells Lamby to fuck off when she's being a total bitch.
And she KNOWS she is, but I like her still.

Lamby, I think Brian would be grosser than Mick T. He would be bald, natch, with those disgusting bags under his eyes. I think it's funny when the Brian cultmembers are all "Brian would be so handsome today, unlike Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. He would have been the founder of the ultimate band with John Lennon and Bob Dylan, blah blah blah. And he would have had the chance to get to know all of his children."
He would be on a special DNA test episode of Maury to find out how many children he actually fathered.
September 16th, 2004 09:27 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

Lamby - i consider beer a very good friend of mine and i also like you a lot too - despite (or perhaps because of) your "feisty (sp?)" attitude

it causes me much distress that you two can't or won't) get on

and your right it does look like beer's avatar

I like you too SIA. You are a rare thing, a gentleman on this board. Which makes one wonder why you are here, if it's not because you're a little bent. And that is a good thing, as the righteous martyr Martha Stewart would say.

My only experience with beer is of him flaming me. I generally do not run across him much since I do not read "on topic" threads. I strongly suspect he needs a very thorough uncaking from what I have experienced of him. I will be happy to volunteer my services if he ever so chooses. I would even use strawberry lube. Joey likes it dry because he's one sick puppy.

September 16th, 2004 09:33 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I like both beer and Lamby. I think it's funny when beer tells Lamby to fuck off when she's being a total bitch.
And she KNOWS she is, but I like her still.

Lamby, I think Brian would be grosser than Mick T. He would be bald, natch, with those disgusting bags under his eyes. I think it's funny when the Brian cultmembers are all "Brian would be so handsome today, unlike Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. He would have been the founder of the ultimate band with John Lennon and Bob Dylan, blah blah blah. And he would have had the chance to get to know all of his children."
He would be on a special DNA test episode of Maury to find out how many children he actually fathered.

Brian would not have aged well. You're right. He and Micky T would be jammin at the county fair next to the fried dough stand. Brenda wouldn't even give him a second glance next to that fried dough.

September 16th, 2004 09:34 PM
gypsy Yes. She would probably cut past them in line to get a funnel cake.
September 16th, 2004 09:40 PM
gypsy Lamby, ever glance at the Brian thread? Does it scare you like it does me? All the poems...it's freaky.
September 16th, 2004 09:44 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Lamby, ever glance at the Brian thread? Does it scare you like it does me? All the poems...it's freaky.

POEMS?

I never checked it out past the first time seeing a bunch of pictures....zzzz.... Now I MUST!

September 16th, 2004 09:48 PM
Lambchop* Oh god:

"One minute I was full of hope
The next I'm full of water"

the things I've been missing!

THANK YOU!

September 16th, 2004 10:47 PM
stonedinaustralia [quote]Lambchop* wrote:

>I like you too SIA. You are a rare thing, a gentleman on this board.

Why, thank you Lamby

>Which makes one wonder why you are here, if it's not because you're a little bent.

yep, i guess that's it

"One minute I was full of hope
The next I'm full of water"

Whooaah!?!? - i'll have to check that thread out too - thanx for the tip
September 16th, 2004 11:51 PM
gypsy It's like there is a cult within this board...and they all go directly to the Brian thread and nowhere else.
September 17th, 2004 06:46 AM
LadyJane Is this thread the POTC or the Passion of the Brenda?

I dunno...I think you guys are being overly mean. Maybe you have just cause.

One of my favorite quotes from Jesus.."Let He who has not sinned, cast the first stone." Why is it one of my favs? Because I hate it when people diss me behind my back. It hurts.

Just my two cents...and that's all it's worth.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
September 17th, 2004 11:14 AM
Lambchop* we are re enacting yet another part of high school.

September 17th, 2004 11:21 AM
Joey
quote:
blueswave wrote:
I don't know how the first post "The Passion of The Christ.....good flick, or not" end up here with the "lambchop"...uumm... stuff?.I

September 17th, 2004 11:23 AM
egon
September 17th, 2004 02:15 PM
WildBillGrover
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Seriously, why do you say that? Are you sure you know what the picture is?

Yes, Mr. Black Power, I'm old enough to remember that total slam against the United States of America. It's hard to forgive or forget bullshit like that.
September 17th, 2004 02:17 PM
Joey
quote:
WildBillGrover wrote:
Yes, Mr. Black Power, I'm old enough to remember that total slam against the United States of America. It's hard to forgive or forget bullshit like that.

We Want Black Power !!!!!

We Want Black Power !!!!!

We Want Black Power !!!!!!

Joe " Stokley " Carmichael !!!!
September 17th, 2004 02:31 PM
jb Mel Gibson is an embarrassment to all practicing Australians.
September 17th, 2004 02:37 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
jb wrote:
Mel Gibson is an embarrassment to all practicing Australians.

Columbine Icewand

She is a bone chilling revenger of widows

She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows

She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover

September 17th, 2004 02:42 PM
jb We use have this restaurant in Gainesville when I went to college called "Duffys"...excellent burgers and wedge fries!!!!
September 17th, 2004 02:51 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
We use have this restaurant in Gainesville when I went to college called "Duffys"...excellent burgers and wedge fries!!!!

" WASHINGTON - In unusual comments for a Republican lawmaker, Sen. Chuck Hagel suggested Thursday that the United States is not winning in Iraq and might need to alter its policies.

"We're in a lot of trouble," Sen. Chuck Hagel said in a conference call with reporters.

While he didn't directly rebuke the Bush administration, Hagel did - for a second day in a row - counter Bush's more positive views of Iraq.

"We're in a lot of trouble," the Nebraskan said in a conference call with reporters. "I don't think we've lost in Iraq. I think it's too early to make that assessment. But we've got to be honest with our evaluation here."

The worst thing people could do is "hold ourselves hostage to some grand illusion that we're winning," said Hagel, the second-ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. "Right now we're not winning. Things are getting worse.

"Measure that by any measurement you want - more casualties, more deaths, more pipeline sabotage. You pick the measurement standard and it's worse than it was six months ago, or 12 months ago. But it's not over."

Hagel's comments came amid reports this week that the National Intelligence Council gave Bush three pessimistic scenarios this summer in a National Intelligence Estimate, including the possibility that the country could fall into civil war.

Hagel said those conclusions were not new to him. He said he raised civil war as a potential outcome long before the war began in spring 2003.

Now, Hagel said, the United States might need to become more creative in Iraq. It should work with regional partners and others to bring about stability and security.

Wednesday, Hagel and fellow Republican Sen. Richard Lugar of Indiana criticized the Bush administration for asking Congress to shift $3.5 billion from economic aid to security spending in Iraq. Hagel said the situation in Iraq was "beyond pitiful, it's beyond embarrassing, it's now in the zone of dangerous."

Developing ...................................

Shiver .......................................

September 17th, 2004 02:57 PM
jb Bush is a 3-1 favorite in vegas...up by 13 in todays Gallup poll!!!! Hillary in 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...ninea!!!!
September 17th, 2004 03:01 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Bush is a 3-1 favorite in vegas...up by 13 in todays Gallup poll!!!! Hillary in 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...ninea!!!!

There was blood in my urine again last night ....and this morning .

September 17th, 2004 03:16 PM
gypsy Joey wants black power! Yay! I knew you would come around.

Did you see that Rick James had 9 drugs in his body when he died? Including cocaine, meth, valium, and vicodin! I had just that combo yesterday...without the meth. Whew! That's probably what saved me.

I call this thread "Passion of the Lamby." But that's just me. It's all about Lamby. Lamby takes the cake!

September 17th, 2004 03:20 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I call this thread "Passion of the Lamby." But that's just me. It's all about Lamby. Lamby takes the cake!

OH..NO..don't mention cake and Lamby in the same sentence. Joey will bust that PC screen, grab that avatar.........

LJ.
September 17th, 2004 03:22 PM
gypsy Did anyone watch the new Survivor last night? I have to tape it for my boyfriend every week. Anyway, caught a glimpse, and there is a chick named "Dolly" who is a sheep herder. I'm not kidding. I think Joey would want Dolly to win.
September 17th, 2004 03:23 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Joey wants black power! Yay! I knew you would come around.

Did you see that Rick James had 9 drugs in his body when he died? Including cocaine, meth, valium, and vicodin! I had just that combo yesterday...without the meth. Whew! That's probably what saved me.

September 17th, 2004 03:24 PM
jb The Bills will be crushed by the Raiders this weekend while my Phins will recover against the improved Bengals...
September 17th, 2004 03:24 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

There was blood in my urine again last night ....and this morning .

I had a blood test done last week and there was an olive in it
September 17th, 2004 03:25 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
jb wrote:
The Bills will be crushed by the Raiders this weekend while my Phins will recover against the improved Bengals...

September 17th, 2004 03:25 PM
gypsy joshy wants Mel to un-cake him.
September 17th, 2004 03:27 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joshy wants Mel to un-cake him.

I think he wants him to cake him...I see a three way circlecake with BILL PERKS.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9