ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2004 Daily Mirror with special thanks to Bootcover
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Passion of The Christ Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
September 14th, 2004 03:02 PM
jb Mel Gibson will surely go to hell for his hateful film and evil depiction of the Jews...I hope his flesh is ripped apart for eternity buy little Jewish men somewhere between the various levels of Dante's Inferno..
September 14th, 2004 03:16 PM
parmeda Josh, I hate to bring this up, but what's your take on Hitler? ...I'm curious

IMO, I didn't see that film as an evil depiction of the Jews. I saw it as an evil depiction of man.
September 14th, 2004 03:21 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Josh, I hate to bring this up, but what's your take on Hitler? ...I'm curious

IMO, I didn't see that film as an evil depiction of the Jews. I saw it as an evil depiction of man.

Hitler ranks slightly ahead of Gibson as far as his hate of the Jews....at least he was an atheist.....
September 14th, 2004 03:32 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Hey man that suit is you, you'll get some leg tonight for sure!

I have several witty rejoinders - but figure all would go over your head as usual...

Seriously - I am curious what your problem is. I've run into your sort on and off online, and besides profiling them as bitter and frustrated early middle aged white males, of average intelligence and limited education, unhappy with their lot in life and angry at smart women who get the best of them (mother issues perhaps?), I am curious...

meow.

or should I saw Baaahhh.

September 14th, 2004 03:33 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
jb wrote:
Hitler ranks slightly ahead of Gibson as far as his hate of the Jews....at least he was an atheist.....

Mel Gibson's grandmother was Jewish.

September 14th, 2004 03:40 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I have several witty rejoinders - but figure all would go over your head as usual...

Seriously - I am curious what your problem is. I've run into your sort on and off online, and besides profiling them as bitter and frustrated early middle aged white males, of average intelligence and limited education, unhappy with their lot in life and angry at smart women who get the best of them (mother issues perhaps?), I am curious...

meow.

or should I saw Baaahhh.

I have no problem with you or anyone else on this board. Feel free to use any one of your witty rejoinders! No need to profile me. I am very happy with my lot in life. I am not angry at you and did not realize that you were a smart woman that got the best of me, kinda went over my head I reckon.I regret if I have offended you. Peace out
September 14th, 2004 03:52 PM
jb So was Hitler's! In Fact, I like Yasser more than Gibson..at least he is straight forward in his desire to exterminate the so-called jews...
September 14th, 2004 03:54 PM
Some Guy These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion,
big men and small character,
steep profits and shallow relationships.
These are the days of two incomes but more divorce,
fancier houses, but broken homes.
These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill.
It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom.

Your Boy
George Carlin

[Edited by Some Guy]
September 14th, 2004 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I've got better things to do than argue with born agains. Like uncaking Joey...

Your last U- U- U- Uncaking gave me Bell's Palsey !
September 14th, 2004 05:02 PM
gypsy Thank you, tele. Religion and politics just don't belong on this message board.
September 14th, 2004 05:03 PM
WildBillGrover
quote:
egon wrote:
let's talk harry potter. when's no 3 coming out?

No wonder you're a butt sniffin' animal!
September 14th, 2004 05:05 PM
WildBillGrover
quote:
jb wrote:
Mel Gibson will surely go to hell for his hateful film and evil depiction of the Jews...I hope his flesh is ripped apart for eternity buy little Jewish men somewhere between the various levels of Dante's Inferno..

So you forgot to read the New Testament after your finished reading the Old Testament? That's a pity.
September 14th, 2004 05:13 PM
egon
quote:
WildBillGrover wrote:
No wonder you're a butt sniffin' animal!

actually i'm the deer...
September 14th, 2004 05:17 PM
sirmoonie I liked that Temptation of Christ flick better. Not even god all-fucking-mighty lord above can resist the pie. Its like universal. Or something.
September 14th, 2004 05:20 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Thank you, tele. Religion and politics just don't belong on this message board.

Amen !

But here's something that does :

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/archive/covers/0,16641,1101791217,00.html

September 14th, 2004 05:30 PM
WildBillGrover
quote:
gypsy wrote:
The 'hell train' post is probably a joke...but, it is also one of the reasons why I don't go to church...too many hypocrites condemning everyone to hell.

Your relationship with God is your own. You don't have to try to impress anyone but Him. God's in a lot of places besides church, so don't let the knot-headed humans stop you!
September 15th, 2004 10:16 AM
jb The Yanamammas initiate their males into puberty by whacking their penis' with a hard, wooden object.
September 15th, 2004 10:26 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
The Yanamammas initiate their males into puberty by whacking their penis' with a hard, wooden object.

it reminds me something...penis cutters are everywhere, beware!!!
September 15th, 2004 10:40 AM
jb Penis cutters are the opium of the masses!!!!
September 15th, 2004 10:42 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
Penis cutters are the opium of the masses!!!!

really??
you mean penis suckers hu??
September 15th, 2004 10:52 AM
jb Here in the US, many gay males meet in public restrooms and perform oral sex through "glory holes" made in the bathroom stalls...these type of anonymous sexual encounters apparently provide the danger/excitement which is a significant element in this type of behavior.
September 15th, 2004 11:06 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
jb wrote:
The Yanamammas initiate their males into puberty by whacking their penis' with a hard, wooden object.

I thought that was the C10.

September 15th, 2004 11:09 AM
jb
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Funny!!!!!!!
September 15th, 2004 11:26 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Lambchop ........................................

See Joey !

Feel Joey !

TOUCH Joey !!!!!

U- U- U- UNCAKE THE JOEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way , do you still have that Avatar where the little Lambchop is enclosed in a glass case ?!?!?!

Developing ........................................
September 15th, 2004 11:58 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop ........................................

See Joey !

Feel Joey !

TOUCH Joey !!!!!

U- U- U- UNCAKE THE JOEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way , do you still have that Avatar where the little Lambchop is enclosed in a glass case ?!?!?!

Developing ........................................

hmm...don't recall that one - but here's a couple more for you to have twisted dreams about:

September 15th, 2004 11:59 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I think this one is the reach around uncaking shot....
September 15th, 2004 12:01 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

hmm...don't recall that one - but here's a couple more for you to have twisted dreams about:

You make Joey moist .

[Edited by Joey]
September 15th, 2004 12:05 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make Joey moist .
[Edited by Joey]

for Josh:

September 15th, 2004 12:06 PM
telecaster http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4037&n=2
September 15th, 2004 12:08 PM