ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sante D'Orazio
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Haven't gotten your Roseland wristband? PLEASE READ Return to archive
09-30-02 05:37 AM
sunsetshades
Dear fanatics [and i mean that in a good way]:
Here's the truth: The first record I ever bought was 'Mother's Little Helper'. One of my oldest friends played Mick's stoop-mate in the 'Waiting On A Friend' video. Another friend (deceased now,sadly) was drummer #2 in Charlie's mid-80s big band. I've collected Rolling Stones exotica for 35 years and sampled every Stones tour from '72 to '98. But this year has been a disaster. Didn't have the cash for the arenas and didn't have the luck to squeeze through ticketmaster into Roseland. And, in fact, if you offered me a ticket I'd be hard pressed to come up with the cash in the next 12 hours.
So here's what I CAN offer to a fellow Stones fan who unexpectedly finds themselves with a vacancy on their Roseland dance-card or is friendly enough with the STP to wangle an extra pass. I have some VERY cool Stones-stuff--at least, I imagine anyone on these lists would think so--and for the next 13 or so hours [and it's now about 3am Monday] I'd be willing to offer some of it in trade for a guaranteed entrance into the Roseland show. Here's a sampling of what I've got [there's no real list as I never intended to sell it, so this is really off the top of my head]: an original 'Degree of Murder' poster; a complete set of 'Degree of Murder' lobby cards; an original 'Gimme Shelter' poster; Belgian 'Memo From Turner' single in wrap-around picture-sleeve; original 'Hot Rocks' 7" [the first-ever boot EP; issued in '71]; original NME 'Exile On Main St.' flexi featuring mick's bluesy piano; original TMOQ 'Cops and Robbers' 7" ep in Wm Stout picture sleeve; STP 1st edition hardback in dustjacket; Pleased to Meet You [Genesis Pub.]; #'d ltd. ed. signed by photographer Michael Putland; forward by Mick Taylor; sealed MFSL 'Stickey Fingers'; original 'Nanker Phelge' Schoolboy Blues 10" still in original shrinkwrap; the withdrawn Neon Leon 'Heart of Stone' 7" with 'thanks' to Keith and Mick; a virtually flawless Rolling Stones No.2 UK original mono pressing, etc, etc. most in Near Mint condition. If you see something [or even a couple of things] you'd like [or are looking for something specific in terms of rare vinyl boots] and can provide what I need in exchange, please call me at 212-242-3435 ASAP [if you're calling from Manahttan just dial 242-3435]. PLEASE NOTE: a machine will definitely pick up, so keep talking until I can get to the phone; if I'm actually out for a moment, leave a # or call back in 10-15 minutes.
Remember, NONE OF THIS STUFF IS FOR SALE. Please call ONLY if you want to trade. Thanks to all, regardless, John
email: [email protected]