ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sante D'Orazio
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: edited cartoon during HTW? Return to archive
09-29-02 09:12 PM
chevysales they seem to have edited it from the fleetcenter and Gillete.
am i correct or have i been focused (since first 2 shows) on the stage and the 4 performers i came to see?

they gave in to the pressure didn't they? PC? BS!

wish they hadn't it's a cartoon and should be taken as just that nothing more.
09-29-02 10:33 PM
Boomhauer Whoever complained about it (if it really is edited) must be total asses not to think the STones aren't going to act like N'SYNC or some other Mickey Mouse club group.
People should just shut up. Like those people that say "Play something WE know!" I say "Shut the fuck up and go piss in the sink if you don't like it!"
09-30-02 07:48 AM
Maxlugar I was so drunk Thursday night that I went home, got undressed, opened my sweater drawer and pissed in it.

Thank you.

MAXY!
09-30-02 07:57 AM
stonedinaustralia man o man maxy - how much did you drink and what were you drinking and did you have wacky baccy on top of it??

i guess you probably don't want to hear it but i'm sorry for you that you pushed it a little too far - good thing you get another crack at it in January

cheers
09-30-02 07:59 AM
nankerphelge I didn't realize you were that fucked up Maxy!! By the time I got my rain-soaked ass to Mustang whatever-it-was, I was in no condition to check sobriety -- but when you and I and you Bro-in-law stepped outside, you seemed quite coherent!!

It was that damn chiba!
09-30-02 08:06 AM
Maxlugar "man o man maxy - how much did you drink"

I'm not sure.

"and what were you drinking"

I'm not entirely sure of that either.

"and did you have wacky baccy on top of it??"

Yes!

"i guess you probably don't want to hear it but i'm sorry for you that you pushed it a little too far"

It is good to hear it from a friend. I need an intervention. Thank you my dear sweet Kangaroo lovin' pal! At least someone has the guts to tell Maxy he's nothing but a scumbag hack drinker!

"cheers"

No! Never again!
09-30-02 08:15 AM
stonedinaustralia >"cheers"

No! Never again!<

LOL max - you've still got it

and i'll hear no talk of this "intervention" business - i don't like the sound of that - everyone's entitled to mess up occasionally and if you didn't assault anybody (sexually or otherwise) or mercilessly harangue them or cut them to pieces with your razor wit - then no real harm done

and nanker's right - it was probably the chiba that put you over the high side - i know, it happens to me all the time

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
09-30-02 08:33 AM
Maxlugar Jesus Nanky! I went outside with you and my brother in law to get high? That seems to ring a bell. I was in no condition to get high when I walked in that place! Never mind go back out and do more.

It was definately the weed! I haven't been that fucked up in a while! YOTI, I was OK. During the show I had a hotdog and about six more beers and some chiba. I should have gone right home.

"and if you didn't assault anybody (sexually or otherwise)"

I'm not sure of that. I do remember sticking my hand in Jaxx's dinner and stealing a crab cake. Does that qualify?

Does anyone know if Gerardo is still in town?

09-30-02 08:55 AM
nankerphelge YEah we got high under the awning of the building next door while the monsoon continued. The joint was so tight we had trouble getting a draw -- but we managed!
09-30-02 08:59 AM
stonedinaustralia hey nanker, everybody keeps mentioning the weather - it must have been pissing down - hope it wasn't cold and windy as well as wet