ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sante D'Orazio
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Giants Stadium Return to archive
09-29-02 12:06 PM
Maxlugar Great show. Keith was strangely active and effervescent.

I really thought he was a hoot. He played very well. I think it was his show.

Howard Stern was there. It will be interesting to hear what he says as he has been trashing them like crazy. Why he chose GS and not MSG to go see them is retarded. Then again, he has become a major dick and #1 Stones basher of late.

The traffic going in to the parking lot was the most horrendous situation I have ever been at a concert. I left my house at approximately 5:30 and did not get to my spot until 9:00PM. A good chunk of that time was spent traveling the two or so miles of road that brings you through the lots. Never made it to the tail gate party.

I thought it was a very good show. Street Fighting Man, Miss You and Whip seem to stand out in my mind. Monkey Man was done rather well too.

09-29-02 12:27 PM
Martha Hey Maxy!

Got your starter kit yesterday....you rock! Thanks! I owe ya.

You said:
Howard Stern was there. It will be interesting to hear what he says as he has been trashing them like crazy. Why he chose GS and not MSG to go see them is retarded. Then again, he has become a major dick and #1 Stones basher of late.

He is retarded....and definitely a dick. Good call.

Glad you had fun at Giants...I hope like hell the traffic won't be that horrendous at Detriot's Ford Field...I'll have to bring a port-pottie if I'm in the car that many hours!!!

hugs to the Maxy!!!
09-29-02 03:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I didn't have that much problem getting INTO the lots. Of course, I didn't get there till about 8pm, so we ended up parking on the other side of Continental Airlines Arena. Getting OUT of the lot was my personal nightmare. We got back to the XL-7 at 12:03...and didn't get onto the turnpike south til 1:47.

I'm not gonna post any reviews til after Roseland. Then I'll post an epic about my NYC trifecta.

PS. I got the recorder in again last night. I missed about the first 35 seconds of "Happy" when I was changing discs. The old disc got jammed in there and I had a bitch of a time getting it out.

Don't know how it turned out. I got jostled quite a bit, and people seemed to be gabbing an awful lot. I don't know what the mics picked up. My hope is that the music was louder than the gabbing.
09-29-02 04:34 PM
Joey " He is retarded....and definitely a dick. Good call. "

You all make young Joey sad .

J.