ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sante D'Orazio
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lets Do It Again - Giants Stadium Info Return to archive
09-27-02 03:22 PM
scope SInce no one has a clear idea of the parking lot situation at Giants, we decided last night that we would follow the StonesDoug lead and plan to meet in Parking Lot 16, Section A. Here is a link for the place that I suggest you print out. This parking lot is a pain to get around in.

http://www.meadowlands.com/stadium/map.asp

I will be picking up Jaxx, Gazza, Voodoo, Maxmeister (Sirmoonie? Honky Tonk Man?) in the city at Jaxx's sisters residence and driving in. I'll be getting there around 4:00, and whenever we all get together, we'll head in. Hope to be at Giants no later than 5:30-6:00.

I'm stocking up the cooler today with beer, wine, maybe some tequila and a few snacks (make sure you eat some Maxy). Getting ready for another great time with some fabulous people. I have to say that sharing this experience with everyone here is making this tour extra special.
By the way, I'll be driving a blue Jeep Grand Cherokee. Maybe I'll try to make some sort of flag or sign so that we can find each other.

- SIR Scope (I figure if I'm transporting the Unholy Trinity, the big 3, the top dogs, I consider myself knighted and worthy of such a distinction. Of course, I hope I have the endorsement of the other Sirs on this board)

p.s. to Maxy, Sir Stonesalot, Riffhard and Nanky: check for a PM from me.
[Edited by scope]
09-27-02 03:39 PM
Mickjagger1963 Is this party for anyone? if so I will be there. I am also sitting in sec. 110 row 16 seat 24, and I have a seat right next to me, i am selling for face (90). I am 16, will be wearing my Stones FDNY shirt and will have the biggest goddamn smile of my life on...YOU WONT MISS ME! lol ...
09-27-02 03:53 PM
Stonesdoug That's great--we can be one huge family and show the rest of the world how to throw a party!!!!--looking forward to seeing the Trinity and the rest of you Rockers
09-27-02 04:03 PM
scope Thanks Stonesdoug. We knew you wouldn't mind.
As for you MickJagger1963, of course all are welcome. And, I think there's someone looking for a ticket for tomorrow, but the brain cells aren't functioning too well right now so I can't rememnber. Don't forget to bring your phony proof, or else I won't be able to give you a beer.
09-27-02 04:11 PM
Stonesdoug Look for the yellow balloons---
09-27-02 04:16 PM
scope
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
Look for the yellow balloons---

Thanks. I had forgotten about that. I'll get some balloons for my car as well so that Rocks Off headquarters can be easily located.
09-27-02 04:44 PM
Mickjagger1963 Great, Ill pack Mr. Jorgre Passenato age 23 ID.
09-27-02 06:29 PM
shakedhandswithkeith you are all lucky guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was at the giants to the BTB tour 1997.

it`s a cool atmosphare on the parkindsektions before the show. i met a guy who thought that he was the coolest guy in new york city, because he arrived from MIAMI/Fl. just to see the stones. then i told him that i was from germany just to see the boys - his face broke out and we had some beer together.

i will never forget this day.

my thoughts will be by you!!!

excuse my english
09-27-02 10:39 PM
Ken
quote:
Mickjagger1963 wrote:
Is this party for anyone? if so I will be there. I am also sitting in sec. 110 row 16 seat 24, and I have a seat right next to me, i am selling for face (90). I am 16, will be wearing my Stones FDNY shirt and will have the biggest goddamn smile of my life on...YOU WONT MISS ME! lol ...

Hi,
I might like to take you up on that ticket offer.
I'm heading up without a ticket and should be at the tailgate around 330-4 and will be there all day. Most
of the folks there know me, so just ask around for Ken
aka craez8. I said might because I'm looking for something
in sections 2 or 3 but I doubt I'll have much luck with that. Feel free to send private email to
[email protected]

Ken
[Edited by Ken]
09-27-02 11:49 PM
Mickjagger1963 Sounds good Ken, Im leaving Troy, NY about 11 so when i get there is up in the air, hopefully same time about 330 or 4, ill ask around a bit for you before I sell it to anyone else.
09-28-02 12:03 AM
Ken
quote:
Mickjagger1963 wrote:
Sounds good Ken,
snip
ill ask around a bit for you before I sell it to anyone else.

Thank you
I'll have a bandana on

Ken
09-28-02 08:58 AM
scope Just wanted to bring back up to the top so that everyone sees it. Parking lot 16 section A. Yellow balloons will lead you to Stonesdoug, multi-colored balloons on a jeep will be Rocks Off headquarters.

See you all tonight.

Sir Scope
09-28-02 12:55 PM
sirmoonie Scopey! I appreciate the offer for a ride. Can you or anyone else private message me the location where you are picking everyone up?

If so and if I get the message in time and clear up some other stuff I gotta do, I'll be there at 4 sharp. If I'm not there at 4, please do not wait for me for even a minute. It means I couldn't get out of other non-Stones commitments.

MickJagger1963, I think I'm interested in that ticket if Ken doesn't want it. I'll ask around for you. Anyone else trying to sell?

Where is Honky Tonk man? I saw some kid with an English accent and swollen glands geeting the piss slapped out of by some Times Square whores last night. I hope Alex is ok, wherever he is.

Beginning to feel The Drive.....

I know The Score.
09-28-02 01:06 PM
scope Sirmoonie, check for PM.
09-28-02 07:21 PM
Jumacfly Damn, a party??
where ???

cheers everybody, see ya on the web...

Ju from france!
09-28-02 07:38 PM
stonedinaustralia hey ju how are you man?... hope you'll be back more regularly soon...

cheers