ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sante D'Orazio
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Clear Channel comes through for once....amazing! Return to archive
09-27-02 12:19 PM
brandosnny So you all remember the nightmeare that Elion and I went through at the Stones show in Boston at the Orpheum Theatre?? (If not see my Orpheum review on this board somewhere) Well, I was going to write a letter complaining to Clear Channel asking for a refund, but Elion decided he wanted to write a letter asking for tickets to Roseland! And he did.
I already had tickets for Roseland, so I kind of left it up to him to handle the situation. My expectation was that they MIGHT offer him a pair for the Garden in January, but I never thought they would offer him tickts to the most difficult show EVER in New York City.
But after 2 weeks of phone calls, and messages, they came though with just that. Elion is in!!

Congratulations to him. What a pair of balls this kid has: "Wanna make me a happy customer? Give me tickets to the most coveted show your company has ever produced" AND THEY DID!!!

Bravo to Clear Channel too.....they showed some humanity for once.