ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sante D'Orazio
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How Do You Post Photos? Return to archive
09-25-02 10:47 AM
no_cole_porter Can Anyone Help?
09-25-02 02:56 PM
FotiniD I just discovered it

[img] here goes the url and then [img]

without the gaps
09-25-02 07:00 PM
mandrack [img]http://perso.wanadoo.es/stone1/foto/Rock%20and%20Roll%20Circus%20(Jagger).jpg[img]
09-25-02 07:02 PM
mandrack don't work
09-25-02 07:15 PM
Soul Survivor
09-25-02 07:22 PM
mandrack [image]http://a95.g.akamaitech.net/f/95/5787/6h/content.rollingstone.com/content/422/Images/00307891.jpg[/image]

09-25-02 07:26 PM
mandrack works finaly
ohohoho

Keith looks beautiful on this one
09-25-02 07:39 PM
mandrack .
09-25-02 08:26 PM
midnightmagic Whats wrong with his fingers?
09-25-02 08:28 PM
Soul Survivor I know! Look at the index fingers. They are like all out of shape at the top. At least he can still belt out the riffs, and thats all that matters
09-28-02 10:13 PM
stonedinaustralia tried it -can't seem to get it to work

what could i be doing wrong?

any assistance/suggestions greatly appreciated

thanx

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
09-28-02 10:34 PM
Child of the Moon I think Keith is really looking cooler than ever before... at least, cooler than he's looked in the last 20 years or so.

Has anyone else noticed, though, that his hair has been looking a lot less gray than it did on the last couple of tours? Oh, well, at least he can pull it off.

Keith can also pull off looking beyond cool at almost 60 years of age. What the hell... they ALL look beyond cool. That's when you know you're truly a rock and roller, when age doesn't diminish coolness.

I'm just jabbering now. Giants Stadium set's lookin' nice. Rock and roll.