ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Sante D'Orazio
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DAMN YOU, JB!!! :P :( Return to archive
09-25-02 02:48 AM
MarthaMyDear You got the 500th post and now it won't let anyone post anymore!!! UGH!!! lol................ :P :P :P :P :P I wanted to post the 500th post but I fell asleep only to be awoken by the shock and horror that Josh has foiled me again!!! UGH!!! lol........................ Just kidding... Enjoy the shows, Josh, and enjoy the board!!!
09-25-02 09:19 AM
jb Thanks...I am confused as to the 2 Martha's posting here..I always thought one(perhaps you) was friendly towards me and the other despised me?
09-25-02 10:42 AM
parmeda lol...this woman scares me.

In the meantime, nice avitar jb...really, it is.
09-25-02 10:45 AM
jb I felt is was time to dispel the rumours that I was some kind of monster...I am simply your humble, family loving, Esquire...but where's the wife?
[Edited by jb]
09-26-02 02:57 AM
MarthaMyDear Whatever with you, Parmeda... You're the one who scares me... I can't tell if you're a guy or a girl!!! lol........................... You were nice to me in a Private Message and then you turn on me? I don't like assholes anyways, so whatever with you... And, I just have no thoughts about you whatsoever, jb... Not worth the time... In fact, it's time to get some coffee and do something constructive other than DESTRUCTIVE things, like talking to useless assholes... CHEERIO!!! :P :P :P :P :P
09-26-02 09:48 AM
jb I really don't understand your hostility...am I missing something?
09-26-02 10:08 AM
parmeda You know what jb, I was just thinking the same thing...
09-26-02 12:52 PM
MarthaMyDear Sorry, jb!!! I didn't mean to take anything out on you... Just skip it... lol.................... Sigh... Whatever...
09-26-02 01:29 PM
jb Cool!!!
09-26-02 01:56 PM
MarthaMyDear And, that's a nice pic., by the way!!! Parmeda, you've nothing to be afraid of... lol...................... Just stare closely at the avatar!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P lol.......................... Let it overtake you!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P lol....................... OH, IT'SBEEN THAT KIND OF MONTH!!! lol....................... :P
09-26-02 06:13 PM
parmeda Martha..
No offense taken. But seriously, you need to see one of the shows soon! When will you see them?
09-26-02 11:47 PM
MarthaMyDear Parmeda, you took the words RIGHT out of my mouth!!! lol........................ :P Today was not a bad day, actually... It was rather cool and pleasant.... Actually, it was rather good!!! lol................... :P SurprisingluBut, I just can't wait... Maybe that's the problem with me this month, etc.... lol........................... The first show I'll be seeing is on Halloween, so that's just a little over a month away... NOT BAD!!! I'll make it... lol............... Have you seen any shows yet and if so, which one(s)??? Or, are you going to any, etc.?!?!?! Anyways, Parmeda and jb, nice to talk to you guys and take care!!! ROCK ON!!!
09-27-02 12:24 AM
parmeda Yes Martha...you definately need to see a show, lol.
I've already had the pleasure, here at The United Center...next week at FedEx...and then again in January, here in Chicago. One can never get enough. I wish I could do more.
Hang in there...your turn's coming.
09-27-02 01:19 AM
Rescued Hey Parmeda,
Are you going to both United Center Shows in January? I got tix to #1. May try for #2 but am working on maybe Cleveland for 10/14. I spend it so fast! Too damn fast! Your a great fan.

Hey Josh,

I never get to post here but late at night and you're not around. You may remember me as "Stoneface" over at Gas3X. Love your new avatar. Please tell me a little about your collection of fine art. Just guessing that you do a bit of collecting. Hope you have a wonderful time at the Florida shows.
[Edited by Rescued]
09-27-02 01:46 AM
parmeda Hi Rescued...
I have tickets for the first show, on the 21st. They're great seats, I really lucked out. I don't think I'll be getting any for the second show when they go on sale tomorrow, but, as the time approaches...maybe I can pull that one off too. (I'll have to do some real schmoozin' to the hubby...)
Keep in touch...would love to run into you that night!
09-28-02 01:36 AM
MarthaMyDear HEY, YOU GUYS!!! Yes, my turn's coming, Parmeda, but I'm sick of this stupid wait!!! HA!!! lol....................... :P That's alright, though... I'm going to see them as much as possible which means I have to work ALOT and that means I'm just tired, and shit... lol................ :P Stressed-out, but mostly tired, I think... I'm glad you're enjoying the shows and you, too, Rescued!!! By the way, Rescued!!! I'm mailing your Inland Invasion and Adolescents t-shirts tomorrow FOR SURE (I had NO TIME this week, unfortunately, to get to the post office 'cause I've been working too much... lol......................... :P But, they will be sent tomorrow DEFINITELY, so they're on the way!!! Anyways, I'm glad you both are enjoying the shows and I'd like to hear about jb's art collection, also, actually!!! I saw the big Warhol show here TWICE recently and it was excellent... I LOVE Warhol... It kind-of felt like I was almost walking through the Factory, kind-of... lol................... :P A more "sterilized" and "commercialized" version, of course, but similar, I would guess (???)... The gift store wiped me out... lol................. :P Actually, this year has wiped me out $$-wise!!! SHEESH!!! lol................... :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, ROCK ON and have a GREAT weekend!!! TAKE CARE!!!
09-30-02 07:47 AM
Rescued Alright JB, are you online today?