ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: We need a good interview Return to archive
27th September 2006 05:07 AM
FotiniD I've been watching old videos, especially Keith interviews, and with all the comments about the latest tour, ABB and all, I think what we really need and lack of is a good, no shit, straight, direct interview with them.

Think about it - when was the last time an interviewer was bold enough to ask all the burning questions, like stuff about the setlists, their songwriting abilities, the live performances? I think we need to hear it straight from the horse's mouth and the only way that will happen is with a descent interview.

Watch Keith's interview on the VH1 special, around the Stripped era (the one in his house in Jamaica). I think this might be the last time I remember him honestly talking 100% about the music and the Stones, being open about the past, the present and the future. Nowadays we only get pointless snippets on RS.com or little interviews in magazines, but to me, they all seem to touch safe ground.
27th September 2006 06:11 AM
Zeeta Yes agreed on needing a good new interview, it's been a while.

I disagree about the last good interview though. This would be the "Chris Evans Meets The Rolling Stones" interview from the time of the "No Security" tour - fuckin brilliant.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)