ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Extra Coop Tix - Ryman Sat Return to archive
26th September 2006 07:04 PM
Jumping Jack Anyone want to make the short drive to Nashville from Louisville to see Alice Cooper's full show Saturday night?

I have (2) 8th row aisle tickets for the Ryman $124 with all fees.
26th September 2006 07:17 PM
RollingstonesUSA How far is Nashville from Columbia, cause I would have to drive....
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
26th September 2006 07:28 PM
Jumping Jack http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=

442 mile per google. Go through Knoxville. Leave early and you can make it. I have gone that far for the Stones. Got something better to do than Alice Sat night?

On the aisle means you will be up front in the crowd. I bought these within the first minute they went on sale. The only reason I am selling them is they dropped 2 in the front row this afternoon.

How was Halifax?
26th September 2006 07:32 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=

442 mile per google. Go through Knoxville. Leave early and you can make it. I have gone that far for the Stones. Got something better to do than Alice Sat night?

On the aisle means you will be up front in the crowd. I bought these within the first minute they went on sale. The only reason I am selling them is they dropped 2 in the front row this afternoon.

How was Halifax?

Halifax was Rain, rain, and more rain, but the show was amazing, it's almost as if the rain helps them,lol, Alice was so damn rock 'n' roll, Kayne blew monkey dick, as I left to go smoke....
26th September 2006 07:51 PM
Jumping Jack No posers in Coop's band. Rock and roll to the core. Dangit, JB might even enjoy them since they rock hard and pay due respect to The Stones.

I hope Keef doesn't skin the snake for a new guitar strap, LOL! He might get his head chopped off for that!
26th September 2006 07:52 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
No posers in Coop's band. Rock and roll to the core. Dangit, JB might even enjoy them since they rock hard and pay due respect to The Stones.

I hope Keef doesn't skin the snake for a new guitar strap, LOL! He might get his head chopped off for that!

I would die to hear Clones(We're All),Guilty and Raped And Freezin' live!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)