ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Condi Bitch Slaps Bubba's Purple Face Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
26th September 2006 09:19 AM
Maxlugar Bubba just can't stop lying...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09252006/news/nationalnews/rice_boils_over_at_bubba_nationalnews_.htm
26th September 2006 09:27 AM
Joey " Bubba just can't stop lying...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09252006/news/nationalnews/rice_boils_over_at_bubba_nationalnews_.htm "

26th September 2006 09:47 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Bubba just can't stop lying...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09252006/news/nationalnews/rice_boils_over_at_bubba_nationalnews_.htm "

26th September 2006 10:07 AM
jb Condia has zero credibility ....she ignored Richard Clarke and ignored detailed plans of a plane being used in a terrorist attack. On the up side, she plays a mean piano at diplomatic get totgethers!!!!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40532000/jpg/_40532017_041116rice3.jpg
[Edited by jb]
26th September 2006 10:15 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Condia has zero credibility ....she ignored Richard Clarke and ignored detailed plans of a plane being used in a terrorist attack. On the up side, she plays a mean piano at diplomatic get totgethers!!!!

[Edited by jb]

She is a black lesbian, which is very, very rare. At least I think it is.

I always liked her intelligence and savy until the 9/11 hearings, she did lose all cred then ("its historical" - wtf?), and sealed her fate as a max-zoom whack job soon after that when she compared George Walker Bush III to Churchill. I mean, ffs, howe stupid does she think Americans are?
26th September 2006 10:16 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
Condia has zero credibility ....she ignored Richard Clarke and ignored detailed plans of a plane being used in a terrorist attack. On the up side, she plays a mean piano at diplomatic get totgethers!!!!

[Edited by jb]

You are being sexist and racist.
26th September 2006 10:16 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

She is a black lesbian, which is very, very rare.

I absolutely LOVE the Lesbians ............

.... and you ?!?!

Joey Letterman
26th September 2006 10:20 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I always liked her intelligence and savy until the 9/11 hearings, she did lose all cred then ("its historical" - wtf?), and sealed her fate as a max-zoom whack job soon after that when she compared George Walker Bush III to Churchill. I mean, ffs, howe stupid does she think Americans are?

Funny! Bubba's cred went up when he lied to the entire country and perjured himself? So naive. You must like the soothing way he lies to you.

Paging Bob Villa! We need some hinges re-installed!
26th September 2006 10:29 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Paging Bob Villa! We need some hinges re-installed!

?

Archaic reference lost on younger posters .

Nanky ?!?!

JACKY !

[Edited by Joey]
26th September 2006 10:34 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Funny! Bubba's cred went up when he lied to the entire country and perjured himself? So naive. You must like the soothing way he lies to you.

What?
26th September 2006 10:39 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What?

Personally , I think the guy is ' losing it ' ....

.... anyway -- Xcel Center this December 8th ?!

Developing .................

26th September 2006 10:40 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What?

Sorry, I thought we were talking about cred or lack thereof?? Neo-Cred?

Not sure anymore.

26th September 2006 10:41 AM
Saint Sway Yippee Condi! Hooray for Condi!

are you serious???

get real - shes a big fuckin joke. A 24/7 walking embarrassment.

She sounds like a whiny brat trying to shift the blame on someone else. The attacks happened under her watch. Thousands of innocent lives were lost. She needs to own up to that and take responsibility. Not point fingers.

she's useless... embarrassing....

listen to her whine and try and shift blame:

"What we did in the eight months was at least as aggressive as what the Clinton administration did in the preceding years," Rice added.

The secretary of state also sharply disputed Clinton's claim that he "left a comprehensive anti-terror strategy" for the incoming Bush team during the presidential transition in 2001.

"We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al Qaeda," Rice responded during the hourlong session.
26th September 2006 10:42 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hey , Some Guy ..........................Wasn't that one Hell of a speech ?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know who wrote it but it was Masterful !

Go John Kerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26th September 2006 10:47 AM
Joey

Nanky ?!

26th September 2006 10:49 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Joey wrote:

Hey , Some Guy ..........................Wasn't that one Hell of a speech ?!?!?!?!?!

I don't know who wrote it but it was Masterful !

Go John Kerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ten Sorensen wrote the speech .

I do not particularly care for you digging up my old material and then re-posting it here on the board .

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
26th September 2006 10:51 AM
Jumping Jack I realize facts have nothing to do with this discussion, but for those who are interested the 9/11 report is good reading.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf#search=%229%2F11%20Report%22

Sorry for the interruption.
26th September 2006 10:52 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

Sorry for the interruption.

Nanky ?!

26th September 2006 10:58 AM
jb It feels so good to finallyhave put Fox and the righties in their place...it was a real shock for many on the right, and while they retain control, they are certainly visibly upset by this....thanks again to the greatest President in my lifetime-Willaim Jefferson Clinton!!!-we luv ya Bill!!!! Hillary in 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th September 2006 11:12 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
jb wrote:
It feels so good to finallyhave put Fox and the righties in their place...it was a real shock for many on the right, and while they retain control, they are certainly visibly upset by this....thanks again to the greatest President in my lifetime-Willaim Jefferson Clinton!!!-we luv ya Bill!!!! Hillary in 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm so happy Bill Clinton has bloviated his way back on to the political stage again! No one has been more instrumental in getting repugs elected in our great country! Imagine if both he AND Hillary are out there running for co-presidetn again? Can you say Super Majority???

Can't wait.
26th September 2006 11:14 AM
Joey " Can you say Super Majority???

Can't wait."

[Edited by Joey]
26th September 2006 11:16 AM
Jumping Jack
26th September 2006 11:22 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Denial? Oh that's great Jumpin' Jack!

26th September 2006 11:34 AM
jb No matter what your political persuasion, we can all agree Clinton handed the righties a stunning blow-one which even the most ardent rightie could not withstand...For one shinning moment, we exposed Fox News, and it's hand picked choir boys, for what they really are...Thanks Bubbie!!!
26th September 2006 11:37 AM
Jumping Jack Well I said he had a lot of potential
He was only misunderstood
You know he didn't really mean to treat me so bad
He wanted to be good
And I swore one day I would tame him
Even though he loved to run hog wild
Just call me Cleopatra everybody, 'cause I'm the Queen of Denial

I knew he didn't have any money
Yeah that's why he couldn't buy me a ring
Oh and just because he bought himself a brand new pickup truck
Really didn't prove anything
And he never had to say he loved me
I could see it every time he smiled

Oh Queen of Denial, buyin' all his alibis
Queen of Denial, floatin' down a river of lies

Well I'm not gonna jump to conclusions
Or throw away this perfect romance
Even though I caught him dancin' last night
With a girl in a leopard skin pants
Yeah, he's probably stuck in traffic
And he'll be here in a litte while

Oh Queen of Denial, buyin' all his alibis
Queen of Denial, just floatin' down a river of lies
26th September 2006 11:43 AM
jb We luv ya Bill!!! Keep up the attack on the righties..don't let Fox, Limbaugh, Drudge, NewsMax, Savage, Dr. Laura, Hannity, O'Reiley, Malkin, Medved, Briit Hume, Beltway Boys, Chris Wallace,the Wall Street Journal, etc., get away with the lies...We are on a roll!!!! Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!
26th September 2006 12:26 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

The Joey is on FIRE today

That's Right .

Son --- Just keep on reading .........

...you ain't seen NOTHING yet .

26th September 2006 12:39 PM
pdog Bin Laden determined to attack in the US!

Clinton did more to prevent a 2nd, on US soil attack while getting blown and hiding it from his wife, then Bush did w/o any distractions!
26th September 2006 12:56 PM
monkey_man
26th September 2006 01:02 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
pdog wrote:
Bin Laden determined to attack in the US!

Clinton did more to prevent a 2nd, on US soil attack while getting blown and hiding it from his wife, then Bush did w/o any distractions!

Such as....
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)