ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ok, ok, answer me that! Return to archive
25th September 2006 08:29 PM
Jair You're just about to die.

Then, you have the right to listen one last song.

What song would you ask?

To me:
Hmmmmmm.....let me see, hmmmmmm...fucking hell!!!
I have no idea! fuck!

Ok, ok, YCAGWYW.

Your turn!

25th September 2006 08:36 PM
Saint Sway Sway.

Cranked very fucking loud.
25th September 2006 08:38 PM
ShaneJazz For me, it would probably be It Makes no Difference, by The Band or Alison, by Elvis Costello. If I wanted to keep living for a bit longer, however, I would pick one of Led Zep's 45 minute versions of Moby Dick, then try to find a way out of there!
If I had to pick one last Stones tune before I go, it would be Bitch.
25th September 2006 08:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot I would pick one of Brian Eno's computer generated ambient pieces. A computer randomly generates bits of music from a database and puts them together endlessly.

In other words...the songs don't end until the program is shut down. I would simply not opt for the program to ever be shut down.
25th September 2006 08:47 PM
pdog Anything Ramones, I want to get to my 72 virgins quickly.
I've converted to Islam, now they can't kill me.
25th September 2006 08:49 PM
Jair
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I would pick one of Brian Eno's computer generated ambient pieces. A computer randomly generates bits of music from a database and puts them together endlessly.

In other words...the songs don't end until the program is shut down. I would simply not opt for the program to ever be shut down.

Wow! I am surprise now. A Brian Eno fan!!!
The only person I know (besides me) who likes him.
Great!!!
25th September 2006 09:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot I didn't say I was a fan...in fact I fuckin' hate ambient music...and I think Brian Eno, even having shown flashes of brilliance, is a complete twat.

The point is that the song doesn't end. And since your scenario has me dying at the end of the song...I figured that I'd pick a song that doesn't ever end.
25th September 2006 09:38 PM
Jair
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I didn't say I was a fan...in fact I fuckin' hate ambient music...and I think Brian Eno, even having shown flashes of brilliance, is a complete twat.

The point is that the song doesn't end. And since your scenario has me dying at the end of the song...I figured that I'd pick a song that doesn't ever end.

oops!
25th September 2006 09:56 PM
RollingstonesUSA Hand Of Fate
26th September 2006 01:38 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Jair wrote:

Wow! I am surprise now. A Brian Eno fan!!!
The only person I know (besides me) who likes him.
Great!!!

Are you shittin' me? "Another Green World" is one of the best albums ever recorded. "Here Come the Warm Jets" may even be better. And "801 Live" is essential.
26th September 2006 01:52 AM
sirmoonie I'd sit and read a children's book about goats for 7 minutes.

Oh wait, thats only if other people were dying and I was president and retarded at the same time. Never mind. If I was dying, I'd listen to JJF and the sound of my Sig Sauer 556 wasting shell, or maybe AK doing same.
26th September 2006 04:04 AM
marko Black Sabbath:heaven&hell
Rolling stones;all the LIVE versions i have,in row.
26th September 2006 04:05 AM
marko I meant JJF,all the live versions i have.lol.
26th September 2006 05:03 AM
IanBillen
"Video killed The Radio Star". Anyone?

Ian
26th September 2006 10:18 AM
jb Baby got back...................
26th September 2006 01:04 PM
Scottfree
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'd sit and read a children's book about goats for 7 minutes.

You seem to keep bringing this up, the other alternative in 04 claimed he was paralyzed for a half an hour....So W is +23....
26th September 2006 02:08 PM
Paranoid_Android Live Grateful Dead...some 45 minute version of "Playing in the band" or something...so the guards would fall asleep and I could tip toe away!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)