ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Steelers (no Stones) Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th September 2006 05:48 PM
Saint Sway Morton Anderson is back!

Prime Time and Bad Moon are on deck!
25th September 2006 05:52 PM
robpop
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Accept it. It's going to be another subpar year for shittsburg.

In case you have figured it out by now, the reals Browns have been playing in Baltimore for a few years now. That team in Cleveland is just another bad dream, with bad uniforms.
25th September 2006 06:25 PM
pdog Winslowstud is jealous we discuss more football, than his football message board!
25th September 2006 06:35 PM
gimmekeef The Browns helmets..are used by Doctors when a new baby leaves the hospital with their mother..." Call me now mom if baby Johnny's shit doesnt look like this helmut"....
25th September 2006 06:44 PM
robpop Steelers beat the Browns twice this year.

I'll bet my last two cases of Olde Frothlingslosh on it.

[Edited by robpop]
25th September 2006 06:56 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
that is Prime Time posting SG!

It's gonna be a big game, tater!

I will be in seclusion for the next few hours.
[Edited by Some Guy]
25th September 2006 07:26 PM
Saint Sway I've got love for the ATL but I will be rooting for New Orleans on this one

Archie Manning had talented sperm, no?
25th September 2006 07:44 PM
Some Guy They just showed a little feature with Joe Horn walking around the 9th ward looking at all the devestation that is still there today. He was talking to an 83 yr old black gentleman with a Stones T shirt on, awesome! Oh and U2 is up next to perform on ESPN.
25th September 2006 07:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Oh and U2 is up next to perform on ESPN.

you sportin the lucky U2 shirt?
25th September 2006 08:38 PM
Riffhard It really is a bit heartwarming to see the Saints take the field in Nawlins' again. I just hope that the city and their fans will be okay after the ass kicking that the Falcons are gonna hand them. They have been through much worse though and I'm sure that getting bitch slapped by Atlanta will not destroy their new found self esteem.

Riffy
25th September 2006 08:56 PM
Some Guy This is a sham of a travesty. Vick throws the ball on the ground, not a fumble and the guy comes thru unblocked to block a punt. This sux. Then Crumpler drops 2 TD passes, c,mon.

They're laying down Ronnie.
[Edited by Some Guy]
25th September 2006 09:05 PM
Riffhard Calm down Some Guy. Vick is looking good,and the Saints have not seen the defense that they are about to get buried by. Crumpler should have caught that pass though! At least Andersen is the kicker tonight. It's gonna be a good game by the looks of things. Falcons are gonna open it up very soon my friend!

Riffy
25th September 2006 09:38 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Calm down Some Guy. Vick is looking good,and the Saints have not seen the defense that they are about to get buried by. Crumpler should have caught that pass though! At least Andersen is the kicker tonight. It's gonna be a good game by the looks of things. Falcons are gonna open it up very soon my friend!

Riffy

Dude, the fix is on- it just is. Hall is not hurt, yet he is out. Oh well. Missed tackles, offense not trying. I'm about to turn this shit off.
25th September 2006 10:41 PM
sirmoonie Not looking good for Atlanta.

Nice seeing New Orleans get a team with balls for once, and right after Katrina to moof. I love the people of New Orleans, one of America's truly great cities for the many of you that have never been there - (I like to fucking party) - nice seeing Nawrlinsers address their grievances to the useless presidential clown that they have paid millions in taxes to, and even more in interest on debt to, for his ridiculous, grandiose big government dreams.

What was George Walker Bush III doing when Americans were dying during Katrina - when our country was reduced to looking like the third world? Ironically, the same lame ass thing he was doing on 9/11. Flying around the country jerking off.
25th September 2006 11:54 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What was George Walker Bush III doing when Americans were dying during Katrina - when our country was reduced to looking like the third world? Ironically, the same lame ass thing he was doing on 9/11. Flying around the country jerking off.

Truer words have never been spoke. Asshole W won't even come to PA to save his buddy Rick Santorum. Rick Santorum is a true phony with his conservative bullshit. I have dealt with this son of a bitch first hand. Trust me, his conservative Christian bullshit is just that, bullshit. A true disgrace to America.

Rick, you don't have to be so strongly opposed to gay marriage, your boyfriend is not asking for a commitment. Even though he likes your powder blue suits.

Fuck you Rick, stay in fucking Virginia. Scumbag.

[Edited by robpop]
26th September 2006 12:05 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:

Truer words have never been spoke. Asshole W won't even come to PA to save his buddy Rick Santorum. Rick Santorum is a true phony with his conservative bullshit. I have dealt with this son of a bitch first hand. Trust me, his conservative Christian bullshit is just that, bullshit. A true disgrace to America.

Rick, you don't have to be so strongly opposed to gay marriage, your boyfriend is not asking for a commitment. Even though he likes your powder blue suits.

Fuck you Rick, stay in fucking Virginia. Scumbag.

Pennsylvania needs our beloved Swannie more than ever.

23-3 - sorry, Some Guy. Atlanta still looks hot and does have the sexy angle going. But destiny was on Nawr's side tonight. It was nation time!
26th September 2006 12:08 AM
robpop [quote]sirmoonie wrote:

As much as I spoke shit on Rickie, Rendell is a bigger piece of shit.

Moonie post your sons a faggot thing.
[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
26th September 2006 12:09 AM
robpop
quote:
robpop wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]

26th September 2006 12:10 AM
robpop Sorry I got off the football thing. I need a diversion from the Steelers.
26th September 2006 12:26 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Yes, my Steelers are causing me some sleepless nights.

As requested, filmed in Johnstown, PA, btw.

26th September 2006 01:57 PM
Egbert
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Dude, the fix is on- it just is. Hall is not hurt, yet he is out. Oh well. Missed tackles, offense not trying. I'm about to turn this shit off.

That game was big-time fixed.
26th September 2006 02:23 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Egbert wrote:

That game was big-time fixed.

Bono has a crew cut.
26th September 2006 02:28 PM
Egbert
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Bono has a crew cut.

He looked not unlike Robin Williams.
26th September 2006 02:40 PM
Saint Sway Good day to be a Saint.
26th September 2006 02:45 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Good day to be a Saint.

as long as they are playing at home.
26th September 2006 02:50 PM
Saint Sway you should of worn your lucky U2 shirt
26th September 2006 05:29 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
you should of worn your lucky U2 shirt

Bono was there, wasn't that enough?
26th September 2006 05:33 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Bono was there, wasn't that enough?

apparently not. Your birds got cooked! Blackened - cajun style!

Redemficationism is needed

Promise me you'll dig the shirt out and swing by the Circle K to pick up a few sixers on Sunday afternoon. That shirt is your golden ticket!
26th September 2006 07:14 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

apparently not. Your birds got cooked! Blackened - cajun style!

Redemficationism is needed

Promise me you'll dig the shirt out and swing by the Circle K to pick up a few sixers on Sunday afternoon. That shirt is your golden ticket!

who-miliation pulled up lame.
[Edited by Some Guy]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)