ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHICH I TA! Return to archive Page: 1 2
25th September 2006 01:21 PM
LadyJane Stones Karma Sistah.

Stones Karma

LJ.
25th September 2006 02:05 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Martha wrote:
Ok....I need strength......I JUST bought 3 tickets for the WhichIta" show....

They are in
Section: AA4
Row 9
Seats 4-6

Floor seating.

They pulled up @ $95.00 face value......???!??HOWE can this be.

Yesterday evening I pulled Section AA3 Row 20 seats 12-14 and they were $350 face.

Am I really in the 9th row?

I don't know howe to put up the seating chart to show you all what I mean....but I am in total shock.

jb. joey, phog, gary, anyone!!!....please help me sort this out.

I can't believe this.

If I'm not mistaken, AA4 is left of center stage

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
25th September 2006 02:25 PM
glencar Feej, any shows besides Which It A?
25th September 2006 02:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Feej, any shows besides Which It A?

AC is supposed to happen...Austin might
25th September 2006 03:02 PM
Martha
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, AA4 is left of center stage

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Feej! You are NOT mistaken....and it's true we got the 9th row tickets...Chris just called Txbastard to confirm.....and Capt. Sway let me know all is well....plus LJ calmed me down....thank you one and all.

Still in shock!

Martha

Who is going to WhichIta?

Where are you sitting?

Is there a meet n greet?

Good golly Miss Molly!

25th September 2006 03:58 PM
glencar You lucky lady! I can't make the show but I expect a report on my desktop first thing Monday morning.
25th September 2006 04:22 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:

Feej! You are NOT mistaken....and it's true we got the 9th row tickets...Chris just called Txbastard to confirm.....and Capt. Sway let me know all is well....plus LJ calmed me down....thank you one and all.

Still in shock!

Martha

Who is going to WhichIta?

Where are you sitting?

Is there a meet n greet?

Good golly Miss Molly!

Congratulations My Stonesian Queen ...........

Chris and Yourself are going to see one Hell of a concert .

BEST STONES YET !

YES .......... !!!!!

25th September 2006 04:31 PM
Martha Joey, mmy mind is racing, my stomach in knots and I've been shitting LIQUID non-stop since this happened.......what do I DO?!?!?!?!

This is a dream come true for me...I NEVER thought I'd get this close. Especially now. Tix are pulling in FF6 row 15 for $350 still.

I feel like the luckiest (old) girl in the world today.

Except for the shitting.....

:-)

25th September 2006 04:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:
Joey, mmy mind is racing, my stomach in knots and I've been shitting LIQUID non-stop since this happened.......what do I DO?!?!?!?!

Do what I do ..............Bring along PLENTY of toilet paper .

Kins.
25th September 2006 04:34 PM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
You lucky lady! I can't make the show but I expect a report on my desktop first thing Monday morning.

Report Monday AM?! Yikes! I will be in the car ALL day Monday Glenny.....I can send my review via mind meld.
25th September 2006 04:35 PM
Phog Nice work, Martha. I'm not sure of any meets 'n' greets at this point. Parking could be a nightmare around the stadium. You might want to get there early. I'm in sec. A3.
25th September 2006 04:35 PM
glencar
quote:
Martha wrote:

Report Monday AM?! Yikes! I will be in the car ALL day Monday Glenny.....I can send my review via mind meld.

Mind meld never works. Send it to me ON TUESDAY. STAT!
25th September 2006 04:36 PM
Martha
quote:
Joey wrote:

Do what I do ..............Bring along PLENTY of toilet paper .

Kins.

You mean you aren't using Depends?????? JUST TP?

I can't see this working out.......oh.....my....gotta get back to the shitter........

I need DRUGS!

TP ain't gonna cut this mustard!

26th September 2006 09:22 AM
Lil Brian
quote:
Joey wrote:
Royals stadium was once the ' Crown Jewel of the MidWest ' ( When George Brett played there .. ).

Sir Joey:
There's a kid from Lincoln SE the Royals are grooming right now down in Wichita (AA Wranglers) to play third base in KC. He was voted the 2006 Texas League MVP and hit .325. A former HUSKER and first-round draft pick, Gordon bats left and throws right and has a swing that's very similar to Brett's. He's a very good lookin' ball player. I'd guess he'll be coming up next year. You heard it here first!
26th September 2006 09:35 AM
Joey
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:

Sir Joey:
There's a kid from Lincoln SE the Royals are grooming right now down in Wichita (AA Wranglers) to play third base in KC. He was voted the 2006 Texas League MVP and hit .325. A former HUSKER and first-round draft pick, Gordon bats left and throws right and has a swing that's very similar to Brett's. He's a very good lookin' ball player. I'd guess he'll be coming up next year. You heard it here first!

Thanks Lil' Brian .

I WILL keep this in mind .
26th September 2006 09:42 AM
Lil Brian I love baseball. Can you tell? :-)
26th September 2006 10:15 AM
Joey
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:
I love baseball. Can you tell? :-)

Frig Yeah .
26th September 2006 04:38 PM
glencar
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:

Sir Joey:

What's his name?
26th September 2006 04:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
glencar wrote:
What's his name?

Alex Gordon...minor league player of the year...but I predict he will be a slightly above average player at best...I don't think he's better than the guy the Royals have at 3rd base now
26th September 2006 04:42 PM
erikjjf
quote:
Martha wrote:
Who is opening?

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.
26th September 2006 04:49 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Alex Gordon...minor league player of the year...but I predict he will be a slightly above average player at best...I don't think he's better than the guy the Royals have at 3rd base now

related to Tom Gordon?
26th September 2006 04:50 PM
glencar
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

any good?
26th September 2006 04:53 PM
erikjjf
quote:
glencar wrote:
any good?

Better than Kanye.
27th September 2006 09:49 AM
Martha
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mind meld never works. Send it to me ON TUESDAY. STAT!

Consider it done my King.

;-)
27th September 2006 09:51 AM
Martha
quote:
Phog wrote:
Nice work, Martha. I'm not sure of any meets 'n' greets at this point. Parking could be a nightmare around the stadium. You might want to get there early. I'm in sec. A3.

Chris looked up the parking deal and it will be intense...we plan to go straight to the shuttle parking to simplify.

A3 Great location! ...what row and seat?

Will Bob open for us? LOL
27th September 2006 09:52 AM
Martha
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

This is good, right?
27th September 2006 10:05 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

They still play ball down there in Kansas City ?!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)