ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ - 27th September 2006
© SweetVirginia
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHICH I TA! Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th September 2006 12:26 PM
Martha Who (besides on one) is going next Sunday?

Who is opening?

I need 3 tickies...(second level pricing).

jb.....HELP!

:-)
24th September 2006 12:32 PM
Phog I'll be there. Check eBay--tix supposedly going for cheap. No word on the opener yet.
24th September 2006 01:05 PM
Gazza It's a one-track town, just brown, and a breeze, too,
Pack up the meat, sweet, we're headin' out
For Wichita in a pile of fruit.
Get the loot, don't be slow, we're gonna catch a trout
24th September 2006 03:05 PM
Jakeb206 I will be there! My first stones show is 1 week from today!
24th September 2006 03:25 PM
Martha I'm beginning to get crazily excited...

I mean more than normal.

PS Gary, Who sings/sang that?
24th September 2006 03:57 PM
glencar Have a great time all!
[Edited by glencar]
24th September 2006 04:51 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Martha wrote:
Who (besides on one) is going next Sunday?

Who is opening?

I need 3 tickies...(second level pricing).

jb.....HELP!

I'll be there Martha...and yes, tix are super cheap on ebay...got two up front for $105

If you're looking for the type of tix you are, just score them at the show
24th September 2006 05:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I'll be there Martha...and yes, tix are super cheap on ebay...got two up front for $105

Martha ...........................

I admire your tenacity ....and love for a band called The Rolling Stones .

I have only been to Wichita , KS once ( June , 1991 when I was Best Man at a wedding ) and I must tell you ....... Wichita makes Omaha , NE seem like New York City ( Times Square Even ..... ) .

Take Care and play safe as that town has but one solid industry ( Aviation ; ie .. Boeing ) and we all know how THAT has been going recently .

Shiver ........

Kins.

Developing ...........................
24th September 2006 05:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Martha ...........................

I admire your tenacity ....and love for a band called The Rolling Stones .

I have only been to Wichita , KS once ( June , 1991 when I was Best Man at a wedding ) and I must tell you ....... Wichita makes Omaha , NE seem like New York City ( Times Square Even ..... ) .

Take Care and play safe as that town has but one solid industry ( Aviation ; ie .. Boeing ) and we all know how THAT has been going recently .

Shiver ........

Kins.

Developing ...........................

While Wichita is by all objective standards, a hole, its similarity to Omaha is frightening...same town...only a husker would tell you different

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
24th September 2006 05:21 PM
Joey " While Wichita is by all objective standards, a hole, its similarity to Omaha is frightening...same town...only a husker would tell you different"

Hey Fiji .......................

THE WHO are performing in Des Moines , IA Tuesday evening and just booked a gig at THE QWEST CENTER here in Omaha , NE .

Tell me ..... please ...... when is the Kansas City date ?!?!

{ Young Joey now hunched over his computer , face a bright red and giggling to himself over the fact that Kemper Arena is such a dump that not even Bon jovi would appear there in K.C. }

Sniggles .
24th September 2006 05:23 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:
" While Wichita is by all objective standards, a hole, its similarity to Omaha is frightening...same town...only a husker would tell you different"

Hey Fiji .......................

THE WHO are performing in Des Moines , IA Tuesday evening and just booked a gig at THE QWEST CENTER here in Omaha , NE .

Tell me ..... please ...... when is the Kansas City date ?!?!

{ Young Joey now hunched over his computer , face a bright red and giggling to himself over the fact that Kemper Arena is such a dump that not even Bon jovi would appear there in K.C. }

Sniggles .

24th September 2006 05:25 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!!!!!
24th September 2006 05:35 PM
Fiji Joe Omaha..

Kansas City...

Omaha...

Kansas City...

Omaha...

Kansas City...

Omaha...

Kansas City...

24th September 2006 06:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
Martha wrote:
I'm beginning to get crazily excited...

I mean more than normal.

PS Gary, Who sings/sang that?

Guess....
24th September 2006 06:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Kansas City...

.........circa 1985 ?!?!
24th September 2006 09:55 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Guess....

:-) I already did that...but don't know what song....you are the master...give me a hint.

;-)
24th September 2006 09:58 PM
Martha
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I looked there but don't know how to do any of that...I still live in the dark ages. :-) Thanks for the tip.

Section AA6 Row 21 is pulling at TXbastard. I am tempted....but waiting a bit longer.

I can't go without seeing them once again.

Can't be done.

24th September 2006 11:15 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Martha wrote:

I looked there but don't know how to do any of that...I still live in the dark ages. :-) Thanks for the tip.

Section AA6 Row 21 is pulling at TXbastard. I am tempted....but waiting a bit longer.

I can't go without seeing them once again.

Can't be done.

You will be able to get much cheaper tix at show...gotta trust me on that
25th September 2006 04:54 AM
Gazza
quote:
Martha wrote:

:-) I already did that...but don't know what song....you are the master...give me a hint.

;-)

25th September 2006 08:44 AM
Lil Brian
quote:
Joey wrote:

.........circa 1985 ?!?!

Joey: I was there in '85, my first World Series game. Willie Mays Akins homered in the 1st and set the place on fire. The BUZZ was unforgetable. Later Mike Schmidt stuck a knife in the Royals in the 7th with a long home run to left center. Btw, I was at the Qwest Center yesterday for a Creighton/Nebraska volleyball match. Construction is complete and they have it spit shined for The Who.
25th September 2006 08:46 AM
Lil Brian Or was that 1980?
25th September 2006 09:36 AM
Joey " Joey: I was there in '85, my first World Series game. Willie Mays Akins homered in the 1st and set the place on fire. The BUZZ was unforgetable. Later Mike Schmidt stuck a knife in the Royals in the 7th with a long home run to left center. "

Royals stadium was once the ' Crown Jewel of the MidWest ' ( When George Brett played there .. ).

" Btw, I was at the Qwest Center yesterday for a Creighton/Nebraska volleyball match. Construction is complete and they have it spit shined for The Who. "

Friday Night I drove past The Qwest Center just to look at it and check up on the facility and make sure it was OK . That is a true story .

25th September 2006 11:50 AM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Thanks for the hint! LOL I have that one! I almost have all his albums now....still need to order "Knocked Out and Loaded" and one other I can't recall the title.

Now I have to figure which song......

25th September 2006 11:58 AM
jb This will be one of the greatest "papering" jobs of all time.....
25th September 2006 12:05 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This will be one of the greatest "papering" jobs of all time.....

Yes , may even top Detroit ( 2005 )
25th September 2006 12:40 PM
Martha Ok....I need strength......I JUST bought 3 tickets for the WhichIta" show....

They are in
Section: AA4
Row 9
Seats 4-6

Floor seating.

They pulled up @ $95.00 face value......???!??HOWE can this be.

Yesterday evening I pulled Section AA3 Row 20 seats 12-14 and they were $350 face.

Am I really in the 9th row?

I don't know howe to put up the seating chart to show you all what I mean....but I am in total shock.

jb. joey, phog, gary, anyone!!!....please help me sort this out.

I can't believe this.

25th September 2006 12:42 PM
LadyJane You GO GIRL.

Fire sale, my dear.

I'm so happy for you.

LJ.
25th September 2006 12:48 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
You GO GIRL.

Fire sale, my dear.

I'm so happy for you.

LJ.

Queen Jane!!!! Is it really TRUE????!!!! I actually cannot believe what just happened. A fire sale???? Never heard of that but I am ON FIRE...can't even think about it......my mind is TOTALLY blown!

xxxxxxxxxooooooooooo,
Maaaaaaartha!

PS Taking my "sister" along, who has NEVER seen the Stones before....she almost died last year from an asthma attack when we were at the Duke show....this trek in part is for her.

25th September 2006 12:57 PM
LadyJane Looking at the seating chart now.

You are in the 9th row CENTER.

And that is the price they SHOULD have charged all along.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
25th September 2006 01:14 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Looking at the seating chart now.

You are in the 9th row CENTER.

And that is the price they SHOULD have charged all along.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

EGADS AND HOLY FUCK ME RONNIE>>>>I AM OUT OF MY MIND!!!!

It's true then?!?!?!

WTF happened?

$95 FACE for ninth row dead center?!?!?!

I have NEVER EVER been this close to the Stones....and thought I never would be. I am truly overwhelmed.

Stunned.....I could puke or shit myself quite easily. Now I know what Joey goes through daily. LOL

Did Captain Sway have something to do with this? He is one of my lucky charms! ;-)

The STONES still LOVE Me!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooo,
Martha!

"gonna sleep over there,
that's where the music comin' from
I don't need a guide
I already know my way"

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)