ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks John Wood
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 John Wood!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nasty Music Return to archive
September 26th, 2005 04:04 PM
pavlovs dog Although I have several boots from '72/'73 (Brussells Affair,Ft Worth Express, etc.) I was not prepared for the sonic impact of the remastered 'Nasty Music' I DL'ed of dimeadozen.

let me give an analogy of how I felt when I listened to it yesterday for the 1st time.

There once was a orchestra conductor named Erich Kleiber who led such orchestras as The Bavarian Radio Symphony, The Leipzig Gewandhaus,etc. He was so moved by Beethoven's Symphony No. 3 ('Eroica' in B Flat Major) that he could often be found weeping in his dressing room after a performance. During the 2nd movement, the Funeral March he actually donned a pair of grey gloves out of respect for the tone of that movement. He said the work completely drianed him.

And that's just how I feel when I listen to Midnight Rambler off of Nasty MUsic-all 12 minutes and 35 seconds of it.
September 26th, 2005 04:09 PM
star star sounds great! where can u purchase it, cos brussels affair often has pretty bad sound in places
September 26th, 2005 05:53 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
star star wrote:
sounds great! where can u purchase it, cos brussels affair often has pretty bad sound in places

you can get it for free at:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=59139
September 26th, 2005 07:55 PM
mac_daddy nasty music is terrific, and was the standard of europe73 sound quality for quite a while...

then cam ethe ultimate live document, which i thought was fantastic, but then that short (5 or 6 tunes) "cocksucker blues" came out, and that is the best i have ever heard...

you cant go wrong with any of them, but that is how i rate the sound on those (somewhat) related boots...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)