ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks John Wood
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 John Wood!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anybody Seen My Baby Query Return to archive
September 26th, 2005 03:00 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Is that definately Mick "Rapping" at the end of the tune?
September 26th, 2005 07:24 AM
Gazza No. Its Biz Markie, I believe
September 26th, 2005 08:00 AM
Nasty Habits It is the Biz.

The sample is from a song called One Two.

The best place to hear it is the awesome "Best of Cold Chillin'" CD on Landspeed.

[Edited by Nasty Habits]
September 26th, 2005 09:59 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Cheers guys. You just settled one of the longest running arguments in the world.
September 26th, 2005 10:41 AM
glencar At the time B2B was released, the info about Biz Markie was widely remarked upon.
September 26th, 2005 10:45 AM
exile is that the rapping that you cannott understand?
September 26th, 2005 10:47 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I actually think that the rapping adds to the tune
September 26th, 2005 11:05 AM
Gazza
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Cheers guys. You just settled one of the longest running arguments in the world.

I dont know about that. Some of the arguments that have been debated on here of late feel like they've been around for longer than Keith's wrinkles...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)